No more tokens: Vote Trump to stop the dog and pony show

Begs the question on why the hell those cities aren't paying for it themselves to start with.................They have large populations and high rollers there...............You pay for it......

Hell........we just found a Billion Dollars for building the wall..........We'll make Sanctuary cities pay for it instead of Mexico..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If they didn't have any money there wouldn't be a subway system at all. Like much of the south
We don't need no stinking subway.............
And if we did......you suppose Barb Boxer could give us an earmark..........pretty please................Our cities pay for these new add on's most of the time........

California just earmarks there money.
Invited guests by the people that hire them? Yes. Many of them Republicans, do you want them all shot for treason?

Yes.

^Republican solution to everything: Claim it's treason and pull out the guns. It's too bad so many moderate Republicans stay in the party to inflate its numbers.
Most of this country wants our border secure................and most don't give a crap what you and Sanctuary cities think..............

and most will not care if Sanctuary cities get funding cuts................

I also want a secure border. I just don't want a multi-billion dollar wall and moronic cries of treason based on how individual cities handle immigration.
Which part of enforcing the law don't you understand........How can you want a secure border and then don't condemn Sanctuary cities who want the opposite.

Damn you are Stupid.

If they didn't have any money there wouldn't be a subway system at all. Like much of the south
And if we did......you suppose Barb Boxer could give us an earmark..........pretty please................Our cities pay for these new add on's most of the time........

Invited guests by the people that hire them? Yes. Many of them Republicans, do you want them all shot for treason?

Yes.

^Republican solution to everything: Claim it's treason and pull out the guns. It's too bad so many moderate Republicans stay in the party to inflate its numbers.
Most of this country wants our border secure................and most don't give a crap what you and Sanctuary cities think..............

I also want a secure border. I just don't want a multi-billion dollar wall and moronic cries of treason based on how individual cities handle immigration.
Which part of enforcing the law don't you understand........How can you want a secure border and then don't condemn Sanctuary cities who want the opposite.

Damn you are Stupid.

Not only is he stupid, he's also sleazy and dishonest.

"Need a new subway"

No, they have one, twerp.

There are federal funds for BART but BART doesn't just serve San Francisco as it runs through dozens of other cities. Want to penalize them all regardless of how they individually handle immigration?
Begs the question on why the hell those cities aren't paying for it themselves to start with.................They have large populations and high rollers there...............You pay for it......

Hell........we just found a Billion Dollars for building the wall..........We'll make Sanctuary cities pay for it instead of Mexico..

The South doesn't need subway systems or want them.

They don't have the economy to support one unless its a major city.

Southern cities aren't dense enough to justify mass transit systems.

Liberal cities are pretty dense and they have a large population in a small area too!

I also want a secure border. I just don't want a multi-billion dollar wall ...

Oh for Damnations sake, where do yo get the detailed costs for Trumps wall when NOTHING about it has been released?

There are a number of estimates. They have one thing in common, it will be in the billions:

What Trump's immigration wall could cost the US
An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall

Even Donald Trump says it's going to cost about 8 billion.

And for a more humorous yet informed opinion there is this. Feel free to refute the numbers.

The South doesn't need subway systems or want them.

They don't have the economy to support one unless its a major city.

Southern cities aren't dense enough to justify mass transit systems.

Liberal cities are pretty dense and they have a large population in a small area too!
Densely populated with Dense people.
new-lol-gifs.gif

Yes.

Horseshit. You want open borders just like every other leftwing traitor.

I want border control, I don't want a western iron curtain.

Yet you have a hard on for Sanctuary cities.......You go from defending them to going............NOW I WANT A SECURE BORDER.....

Make up your mind.

Oh for Damnations sake, where do yo get the detailed costs for Trumps wall when NOTHING about it has been released?

There are a number of estimates. They have one thing in common, it will be in the billions:

And for a more humorous yet informed opinion there is this. Feel free to refute the numbers.

That is small change compared to what illegals cost this country every year.

The iron curtain kept people in, not out. What you don't want is effective border control.

Yet you have a hard on for Sanctuary cities.......You go from defending them to going............NOW I WANT A SECURE BORDER.....

Make up your mind.

I don't think a city serves itself by spending money arresting, housing and turning over illegal immigrants. It's a difference in policy, cities are not obligated to round up immigrants.

We just built a new aircraft carrier that cost $13 billion.

Make up your mind.

I don't think a city serves itself by spending money arresting, housing and turning over illegal immigrants. It's a difference in policy, cities are not obligated to round up immigrants.

Getting rid of ticks reduces the amount of money a city spends. Cities are obligated to round up illegal aliens. That's what they are, illegal aliens. They aren't "immigrants." When Trump is elected they will do it or lose their funding. it's as simple as that. The majority of Americans support this policy.

Make up your mind.

Why not admit that you simply do not understand the problem and maintain what little dignity you have left?

Make up your mind.

Getting rid of ticks reduces the amount of money a city spends. Cities are obligated to round up illegal aliens. That's what they are, illegal aliens. They aren't "immigrants." When Trump is elected they will do it or lose their funding. it's as simple as that. The majority of Americans support this policy.
Cities used to coordinate with ICE.......since Obama not so much.

Find a neutral source and provide something for a change.

Make up your mind.

Why not admit that you simply do not understand the problem and maintain what little dignity you have left?

Why don't you explain where sanctuary cities have broken any laws.

Make up your mind.

Why don't you explain where sanctuary cities have broken any laws.
Openly harboring illegals that are by LAW ILLEGAL......................

Pound sand..............the people don't agree with you............aka the majority................and they will not cry a tear if Federal Grants are taken away from Sanctuary cities............

Hell.......it will pay for the wall in savings there.

Find a neutral source and provide something for a change.

This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.

Forum List

Back