No more kisses from granny Aussie program tells kids how to avoid physical contact from family

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“We need to educate parents as well… Many abusers – they don’t even see themselves as abusers. And many victims – they don’t even recognize themselves as victims.”

So me giving my 12-year-old boy a hug and a kiss on his head every morning & evening might indicate that I am "an abuser that doesn't even realize" that I am an abuser? I don't know if my question is absurd and more extreme than what these people intended but frankly, I find their ideas absurd and extreme, to begin with.

why cant a child be in charge of their body...no one should be forced to hug or kiss anyone else.....this doesnt change cause they are wee ones....

why cant a child be in charge of their body...no one should be forced to hug or kiss anyone else.....this doesnt change cause they are wee ones....
An expression of love should not be stifled. If a child does not experience love then it will not be able to experience it as it grows up either.

We have devolved to a horrible place when showing affection to one's children and siblings is frowned upon.

There is nothing wrong with affection to anyone ..i still think everyone regardless of age should have control over whom touches them..i am appalled at adults who find forced affection okay it is not ok for any age

And forced physical contact isn't love.
All expressions of love .... is love.

Really so you think it's good to condition children to accept forced physical contact from adults because love is love?

Most child abuse comes from family members so by forcing children to accept unwanted physical contact from family is grooming them to be molestation victims.

Most child abuse comes from family members so by forcing children to accept unwanted physical contact from family is grooming them to be molestation victims.

no children .jpg

Forum List

Back