No more kisses from granny Aussie program tells kids how to avoid physical contact from family

You don't see the difference between wanted and unwanted physical contact?

And what is an unwanted hug? Child abuse?

Would you want a hug forced upon you?

And what do you think telling a child they have to accept a hug when they don't want it teaches them when Uncle Chester wants to touch them in other places because after all "love is love"

we dont make the 4 yr old hug or kiss anyone...if she says no to a hug then its a no....why....cause when she is 16 and in the back seat of a car with some bum boy and he says....'if you love me' i want her to have the confidence to tell that boy to go to hell....i want her to know giving her body up is her choice not something she has to do to be 'loved'

So you deny that most child abuse is committed by family members?

And what do you think telling a child they have to accept a hug when they don't want it teaches them when Uncle Chester wants to touch them in other places because after all "love is love"
You are out of your mind and I was right about you having no children. In fact, with such a childish understanding of the subject, I will venture a guess that you are barely an adult yourself.

So you deny that most child abuse is committed by family members?

You are out of your mind and I was right about you having no children. In fact, with such a childish understanding of the subject, I will venture a guess that you are barely an adult yourself.

My age and parental status are 100% irrelevant.

You can't see that forcing anyone to accept unwanted physical contact isn't healthy. So the fuck what if little Johnny doesn't want to kiss grandma?

we dont make the 4 yr old hug or kiss anyone...if she says no to a hug then its a no....why....cause when she is 16 and in the back seat of a car with some bum boy and he says....'if you love me' i want her to have the confidence to tell that boy to go to hell....i want her to know giving her body up is her choice not something she has to do to be 'loved'
Golly, gee whiz! Mommie and Daddy's Hug & Kiss - Giving up her body. Yeah, those are all of the same things alright ... LOL!

i am a parent and not the grandmother of said child ....i dont force anyone to accept physical contact...i respect others regardless of age

how ignorant to think only parents know anything about kids....how ignorant to think that forcing kids to accept physical contact is good parenting

The moron doesn't understand that everyone was a kid at one point in their lives.

I know I am not a hugger. Never have been. That doesn't mean that I never hugged my mother but I did it when I knew she wanted me to and when I wanted to do it

i am a private person....i do not care for the hugs and kisses of people i am not fond of...i dont force anyone to have physical contact with me...the 4 yr old is at that stage of saying no to head kisses...(i dont kiss booger eaters on the lips) if she doesnt wanna hug that is good....i dont have to force a child to hug me to feel good about myself

Oh ... they are extremely relevant. If you are not a parent then you're opinion on raising children is as poignant as a fortune cookie.

I can certainly have an opinion on forcing children to accept unwanted physical contact.
You didn't realize that you can have an opinion before now? This is a message board. But do you really think that your opinion is poignant on every thread you enter, particularly when you equate grandma's hug with rape?

Oh ... they are extremely relevant. If you are not a parent then you're opinion on raising children is as poignant as a fortune cookie.

I can certainly have an opinion on forcing children to accept unwanted physical contact.
You didn't realize that you can have an opinion before now? This is a message board. But do you really think that your opinion is poignant on every thread you enter, particularly when you equate grandma's hug with rape?

I never equated it with rape if you're going to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function.

And , Moron, I was a child so I can certainly have a relevant opinion on what it's like to be a child and have physical contact forced on you.

no one equated hugs with rape....stop being an ignorant ass....you are the one demanding parenthood to voice an opinion...and stop thinking you are a good parent cause you force your kids to have physical contact with anyone you think should have that contact....you are setting your child up for grooming...google it....you should not control anyone's body but your own...

Using a sample of 95 case records of sexual abuse substantiated through child protection investigation, this study confirmed several findings from earlier studies of sexually abusive grandparents: (a) virtually all perpetrators are male, (b) the vast majority of victims are female, (c) a disproportionately large share of abusive grandfathers appear to also be sexually abusive fathers, and (d) stepgrandchildren appear to experience greater risk. Additionally, it was noted that stepgrandparent perpetrators were more threatening and physically violent. However, contrary to some earlier studies, evidence was provided that this form of abuse is inappropriately described as “gentle.” Explicit threats and overt physical assault were noted in 14 cases. Moreover, the other tactics used to gain children's compliance, such as overpowering them, suddenly grabbing their genitals, and attacking them in their sleep, appeared to seriously compromise children's autonomy and personal integrity

Sexual abuse by grandparents - ScienceDirect

Kiss and hug this douche nozzle.

Last edited:
i am a parent and not the grandmother of said child ....i dont force anyone to accept physical contact...i respect others regardless of age
how ignorant to think only parents know anything about kids....how ignorant to think that forcing kids to accept physical contact is good parenting
The moron doesn't understand that everyone was a kid at one point in their lives.
Having been a child and being responsible for a child are not really the same thing, you know? No, maybe you don't know.

So tell me .....
Young fellow "who was a child once but never had a child yourself" and Mrs. "I am a parent and not the grandmother of said child"
... how many times have you taken your child to the dentist or accompanied your child to the doctor to get an inoculation? Are the doctors and dentists now performing their services telepathically these days?

:cul2:

Forum List

Back