No more kisses from granny Aussie program tells kids how to avoid physical contact from family

My age and parental status are 100% irrelevant.
Oh ... they are extremely relevant. If you are not a parent then you're opinion on raising children is as poignant as a fortune cookie.

I can certainly have an opinion on forcing children to accept unwanted physical contact.
You didn't realize that you can have an opinion before now? This is a message board. But do you really think that your opinion is poignant on every thread you enter, particularly when you equate grandma's hug with rape?
Kiss this douche nozzle.

That one is born with rape immunity.

..you are the one demanding parenthood to voice an opinion......
What? Your Engish comprehension is really bad, huh? Do you understand English at all or is some kindergarten drop-out reading this out loud for you? Whoever is baby-sitting you ask him/her to find a dictionary and look up the word "poignant" or just wait till your Mommie and daddy get back home and ask them to do it.

i am a parent and not the grandmother of said child ....i dont force anyone to accept physical contact...i respect others regardless of age
how ignorant to think only parents know anything about kids....how ignorant to think that forcing kids to accept physical contact is good parenting
The moron doesn't understand that everyone was a kid at one point in their lives.
Having been a child and being responsible for a child are not really the same thing, you know? No, maybe you don't know.

So tell me .....
Young fellow "who was a child once but never had a child yourself" and Mrs. "I am a parent and not the grandmother of said child"
... how many times have you taken your child to the dentist or accompanied your child to the doctor to get an inoculation? Are the doctors and dentists now performing their services telepathically these days?

:cul2:

I'm not that young, Moron.

As an adult I would not accept unwanted contact so why would I force it upon a child?

That is definitely a lie. I don't believe that you are an adult moron.
And obviously more mature than you
No, us adults don't use words like "moron". We are fluent enough in words with more than 5 letters so we are not nearly as restricted as you kids are.

But hey! You forgot to respond to my comments about dentists and doctors. Did you forgot or is it possible that you being a kid and not a parent that you have nothing to contribute to the subject?

i am a parent and not the grandmother of said child ....i dont force anyone to accept physical contact...i respect others regardless of age
how ignorant to think only parents know anything about kids....how ignorant to think that forcing kids to accept physical contact is good parenting
The moron doesn't understand that everyone was a kid at one point in their lives.
Having been a child and being responsible for a child are not really the same thing, you know? No, maybe you don't know.

So tell me .....
Young fellow "who was a child once but never had a child yourself" and Mrs. "I am a parent and not the grandmother of said child"
... how many times have you taken your child to the dentist or accompanied your child to the doctor to get an inoculation? Are the doctors and dentists now performing their services telepathically these days?

:cul2:
Folks that don't have kids have done that plenty of times with nephews, nieces, grandchildren, step children, adopted children, neighbors children, god children and on and on. Your argument is ridiculous. It's like saying you have to be a teacher to have an opinion about education.

I raised a son been to er..rehab for dislocated arm etc been to all vaccinations et and what does that have to do with hugs and kisses?

Needed services are one thing unwanted touching is another..i hope to hell you are not a parent cause you are not protecting your child by forcing them to have physical contact...even sadder you don't get setting kids up for molesters

No, us adults don't use words like "moron". We are fluent enough in words with more than 5 letters so we are not nearly as restricted as you kids are.

Of course they do.

Adults don't use little ass wiggling emojis
I know that your vocabulary is limited to "potty talk" and I wanted to respond to you in a way that you are familiar with. But still no reply to my comment on doctors and dentists? No experience huh? You see, that is what I was trying to tell you ... you don't know shit about raising children.

Of course they do.

Adults don't use little ass wiggling emojis
I know that your vocabulary is limited to "potty talk" and I wanted to respond to you in a way that you are familiar with. But still no reply to my comment on doctors and dentists? No experience huh? You see, that is what I was trying to tell you ... you don't know shit about raising children.

WHat does taking anyone to the doctor have to do with forcing physical contact on them?

Nothing that's what

and you did use an ass wiggling emoji

I guess that turns you on

Your article is from Nov 2017, here is one a bit more up to date...

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

TRUMP'S GOLFING HAS COST TAXPAYERS $102 MILLION,

But hey! You forgot to respond to my comments about dentists and doctors. Did you forgot or is it possible that you being a kid and not a parent that you have nothing to contribute to the subject?

And yet you are the one name calling

So tell me .....
Folks that don't have kids have done that plenty of times with nephews, nieces, grandchildren, step children, adopted children, neighbors children, god children and on and on. Your argument is ridiculous. It's like saying you have to be a teacher to have an opinion about education.
You failed to answer the last part - the part that REALLY matters. I repeat > > > > > > > > > >
Are the doctors and dentists now performing their services telepathically these days?

So tell me .....
You failed to answer the last part - the part that REALLY matters. I repeat > > > > > > > > > >
Are the doctors and dentists now performing their services telepathically these days?

A doctor won't touch you if you tell him not to.

And yet you are the one name calling
Nope.calling people "moron" is not me.
Anyone who forces physical contact on helpless kids is a poor parent at best
Yep! I should be locked up every time I give my kids a hard wack on the back or pull them by the arm. A good parent lets their children choke to death and get sauced by speeding cars.

why cant a child be in charge of their body...no one should be forced to hug or kiss anyone else.....this doesnt change cause they are wee ones....

I'll hug my grandchildren any time I want. The three that I do have seem to like it. Never heard them complain or act like they felt uncomfortable.

Of course this isn't Australia but the last thing Americans need is the fucking government teaching the kids in school that it is wrong for a family member to express love.

I know I am wiser and more mature than you old man
Oh! I have a really good idea for you! Print, download, or screenshot this thread and save it for when you reach adulthood. If you mature well you'll have a good laugh reading it. If you do no mature well then I advise that you not live in a tall building or near a bridge.

Forum List

Back