No More Injections for Diabetics

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
4DC1D5DE00000578-5901081-image-a-16_1530281297435.jpg

2 in the morning before breakfast. 1 before lunch. 2 more before dinner. And that doesn’t include the finger prick before every meal.

Gets very old after awhile.

Of course this is still a long way from being available to the public. More about it @ Could this be the end of injections for diabetics? Scientists create a ‘remarkable’ insulin pill | Daily Mail Online

And hopefully Americans stop stuffing their faces with shit they shouldn't eat. That's the best way to avoid type 2 diabetes.

What an amazingly ignorant statement.

You're right. It has nothing to do with eating habits. :rolleyes:

Now have another pizza and Super Big Gulp.

I have type 2 diabetes, and it is rampant open my father's side of the family. I think I know something about this condition. Obviously, much more than you do.

Your remarks on the subject show nothing but pure ignorance.

And hopefully Americans stop stuffing their faces with shit they shouldn't eat. That's the best way to avoid type 2 diabetes.

I have type 2 diabetes, and it is rampant open my father's side of the family. I think I know something about this condition. Obviously, much more than you do.

Yeah, genetics plays a role. Surprise, surprise.

But put down that Super Big Gulp and Papa John’s, lose 100 pounds, and get off one's fat ass and get some exercise. One will be much less likely to get diabetes.

he is right toro.....i know 2 people who are in great shape and eat much better than i ever did....right now because of their family history both are type 2 and on oral medication....

But put down that Super Big Gulp and Papa John’s, lose 100 pounds, and get off one's fat ass and get some exercise. One will be much less likely to get diabetes.

Good diet, and control of one's weight does have an effect on the severity of type 2 diabetes; but it is no guarantee that one won't have it. I've never been overweight, and I have it.

he is right toro.....i know 2 people who are in great shape and eat much better than i ever did....right now because of their family history both are type 2 and on oral medication....

And a guy whom I worked with who was in great shape and watched everything he ate dropped dead from a heart attack on the beach at 47.

That’s genetics.

Don’t stuff your face with carbs and you are less likely to get diabetes.

Good diet, and control of one's weight does have an effect on the severity of type 2 diabetes; but it is no guarantee that one won't have it. I've never been overweight, and I have it.

Just like you can still get cancer if you don’t smoke. And you might live to be 90 if you smoke two packs a day. But you are much more likely to die of all sorts of cancer if you smoke.

And a guy whom I worked with who was in great shape and watched everything he ate dropped dead from a heart attack on the beach at 47.

That’s genetics.

most overweight people never develop type 2 diabetes and many people with type 2 are at a normal weight or only moderately overweight.....and some even exercise daily and yet still get it.... family history, ethnicity and age also play a role......

That’s genetics.

most overweight people never develop type 2 diabetes and many people with type 2 are at a normal weight or only moderately overweight.....and some even exercise daily and yet still get it.... family history, ethnicity and age also play a role......

5 out of 6 smokers wont get lung cancer either.

That’s genetics.

you are the one who put being overweight as a pretty sure sign to get diabetes....are you now backing off?...and smoking accounts for 80 to 90% of all lung cancer deaths according to the CDC...that seems like 5 out of 6 smokers will get it eventually....your numbers are your numbers....

That’s genetics.

you are the one who put being overweight as a pretty sure sign to get diabetes....are you now backing off?...and smoking accounts for 80 to 90% of all lung cancer deaths according to the CDC...that seems like 5 out of 6 smokers will get it eventually....your numbers are your numbers....

Most deaths from lung cancers are smokers does not mean most smokers die of lung cancers.

And yes, being overweight dramatically increases your risk of type 2 diabetes.

That’s genetics.

Most deaths from lung cancers are smokers does not mean most smokers die of lung cancers.

And yes, being overweight dramatically increases your risk of type 2 diabetes.
the CDC seems to say you are wrong about lung cancer,80 to 90% is more than the number you gave....and yes being obese does increases the risk yet the diabetes association says the majority of diabetics are normal weight people or slightly overweight.........

Forum List

Back