No more free housing for illegals.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Now that the russian hoax bullshit is over with, the Trump admin is getting back to work making America great again.

Trump administration proposes throwing illegal immigrants out of public housing

Once the free shit is taken away, and being here illegally is a hardship once again, they're going to self deport in many cases. Hopefully the treasonous DNC scum is purged from every elected office in 2020 and we can finish wiping up the mess created by their moonbat messiah. I'd love to see a federal voter ID law, and some real punishments handed out to illegals that have been getting fraudulent tax returns from the treasury. You would see a mass exodus if some of them started going to prison before being deported.

The sad thing is it will take at LEAST a second term for him to accomplish anything on that the fact he is battling so many evil corrupt politicians in california who are not for the people at all.

Now that the russian hoax bullshit is over with, the Trump admin is getting back to work making America great again.

Once the free shit is taken away, and being here illegally is a hardship once again, they're going to self deport in many cases. Hopefully the treasonous DNC scum is purged from every elected office in 2020 and we can finish wiping up the mess created by their moonbat messiah. I'd love to see a federal voter ID law, and some real punishments handed out to illegals that have been getting fraudulent tax returns from the treasury. You would see a mass exodus if some of them started going to prison before being deported.
Pete, this isn't going to help anywhere (the public housing thing) because ILLEGALS CAN'T GET PUBLIC HOUSING. Around here, Maine started requiring proof of citizenship about fifteen years ago and even some of my clients born and raised right in town who were too disorganized to remember to get a birth certificate over to DHHS were losing their food stamps even.
It might make you feel good, but it's a nothing burger.

We should make those willing to work and stay out of trouble citizens. Besides them, I don't care.

That Mueller thing was pretty rough on Donald, wasn't it.

• Banned

Pete, this isn't going to help anywhere (the public housing thing) because ILLEGALS CAN'T GET PUBLIC HOUSING. Around here, Maine started requiring proof of citizenship about fifteen years ago and even some of my clients born and raised right in town who were too disorganized to remember to get a birth certificate over to DHHS were losing their food stamps even.
It might make you feel good, but it's a nothing burger.

I beg to differ good lady, I happen to have personally known illegals getting all sorts of free shit from Uncle Sugar. Maybe Maine enforced some laws, but I'm sure people find ways to circumvent them regardless.

I'm hoping government does better at preventing resources from being used on illegals.

Forum List

Back