No jab no job - companies move to protect staff and customers

Excellent news. The legal advice seems to be that they can demand it of new employees but maybe not existing employees.
I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who won't be missed.
Yes, Tommy I wholeheartedly concur and having taken the vaccine Astra Zenica, I feel great! A positive side effect is that the fluid the kept filling the back of my lung, about two litres, and halved my breathing capacity is gone and I can now breathe like a teenager again.

This thing about if you have had the vaccine you don't need to worry about those who haven't is rediculous as you say no vaccine gives 100% protection. Then there is the possibility that people with the vaccine can still carry it and spread it to family etc. and then of course, if there are people walking around unvaccinated it means we will keep having to be vaccinated indefinitely and it also gives room for a new mutant super strain with the killing capacity of Ebola but also super contagious to emerge.

I think it should be mandatory and those who refuse should be put in special contamination units but first beaten with wooden clubs to make them more compliant. - I say that about all deviants.
To me, it's like allowing say an office worker with severe mental health issues to wake in with a loaded submachine gun and walk around al day.

Most are complete idiot conspiracy theorist nut jobs. Others like fncceo like to play their Jewish Orthodoxy card, but only when it suits them.
Thats great news Oz. Ive got my first jab on Saturday. Choice of appointments and only 5 minutes from home. Obviously I understand that its a conspiracy from Soros and Gates to poison me and control my thoughts but I think that I can cope with the downside.
As it should be.. your body your choice

That's the headline on BBC:

No pressure to vaccinate?

Not in ever-more-left-leaning Britain?

It's being made clear that those desiring to work in the new conformity culture you can be refused work if you can't prove you were shot up!

Already here it's rapidly becoming impossible to board an airplane without at least proof of a negative test and airlines are leaning toward demanding proof of vaccination.

Yes, I do feel it's prudent to vaccinate. But I don't feel anyone should be forced to in order to function.

So here's the question:

If you refuse to be vaccinated and you can't find a job because of that are you entitled to FREE MONEY?
From whom?

If there is FREE MONEY will any "progressive" voluntarily be vaccinated and thereby lose that "benefit"?

Any?

Forum List

Back