No jab no job - companies move to protect staff and customers

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Excellent news. The legal advice seems to be that they can demand it of new employees but maybe not existing employees.
I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who wont be missed.

sorry, the control of cookies on that site is too onerous. You can't just turn them off. . . too difficult.

Post a different link or forget it.

fthisthread.gif

Excellent news. The legal advice seems to be that they can demand it of new employees but maybe not existing employees.
I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who wont be missed.

Fortunately you are in control of nothing other than snitching on your neighbors.

Please tell us how they have gotten even?

Fuck you Brit..... No mandatory vaccines be it government or private enterprise. If they do require it I see a huge potential for fake vaccine cards

I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who wont be missed
How would they endanger others if the vaccinated ones should be immune from the virus.

Don't try and introduce logic or common sense into the discussion ... this is about emotion and making sure people who don't think like us are eliminated from society.

mob_blog.jpg

I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who wont be missed
How would they endanger others if the vaccinated ones should be immune from the virus.
None of the vaccines are 100% .
Yes, and the most interesting part is that any such vaccine has a quite limited time of action (9 months in average, iirc). And that's we dont count various mutations. Are you gonna vaccine people every year at least?

Yes, and the most interesting part is that any such vaccine has a quite limited time of action (9 months in average, iirc). And that's we dont count various mutations. Are you gonna vaccine people every year at least?
If needed. Where is the problem ? I get a flu jab every year, no issues.

If needed. Where is the problem ? I get a flu jab every year, no issues.
The main problem is that doesn't make sense. The vaccine doesn't make one completely safe, except of that it is highly difficult to vaccine all population every year. And I would bet that after this first wave of vaccination, the vast majority of governments will give up this idea.

I am absolutely okay if someone decides to get a vaccine from flu or Covid or something else. But that must be voluntarily.

I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who won't be missed.
Yes, Tommy I wholeheartedly concur and having taken the vaccine Astra Zenica, I feel great! A positive side effect is that the fluid the kept filling the back of my lung, about two litres, and halved my breathing capacity is gone and I can now breathe like a teenager again.

This thing about if you have had the vaccine you don't need to worry about those who haven't is rediculous as you say no vaccine gives 100% protection. Then there is the possibility that people with the vaccine can still carry it and spread it to family etc. and then of course, if there are people walking around unvaccinated it means we will keep having to be vaccinated indefinitely and it also gives room for a new mutant super strain with the killing capacity of Ebola but also super contagious to emerge.

I think it should be mandatory and those who refuse should be put in special contamination units but first beaten with wooden clubs to make them more compliant. - I say that about all deviants.
To me, it's like allowing say an office worker with severe mental health issues to wake in with a loaded submachine gun and walk around al day.

Most are complete idiot conspiracy theorist nut jobs. Others like fncceo like to play their Jewish Orthodoxy card, but only when it suits them.

So what is the point? Are you so naive that you believe a bio-weapon that self-mutates has a cure in the form of a "one size fits all vaccination shot that was fast-tracked by the very ones that created this virus strain? You still believe in Santa Claus, don't ya???

So what is the point? Are you so naive that you believe a bio-weapon that self-mutates has a cure in the form of a "one size fits all vaccination shot that was fast-tracked by the very ones that created this virus strain? You still believe in Santa Claus, don't ya???
Ha ha ha Right on queue we get a nutjob conspiracy theorist.
BIO -WEAPON??? Is this idiot on crystal meth or what?
They seem to ignore the evidence that both the vaccine and lockdown have taken death rates in the UK from Covid down from over 2000 a day to 200 last Sunday. That's in a few weeks.

BIO WEAPON??? Ha ha ha We are back to the old "reds under the beds" hysteria I remember as a teenager.

s caused me to
They seem to ignore the evidence that both the vaccine and lockdown have taken death rates in the UK from Covid down from over 2000 a day to 200 last Sunday. That's in a few weeks.

BIO WEAPON??? Ha ha ha We are back to the old "reds under the beds" hysteria I remember as a teenager.
Did I stutter, bitch?

s caused me to

Did I stutter, bitch?
Just got wiped out as usual and so the personal insults fly, tut! Typical.

If you are vaccinated then why are you worried if someone else isn't?

I personally don't care if some moron doesn't get vaccinated

I would recommend just sacking the anti vaxxers. Their selfishness endangers others and they are generally crazy fucks who won't be missed.
Yes, Tommy I wholeheartedly concur and having taken the vaccine Astra Zenica, I feel great! A positive side effect is that the fluid the kept filling the back of my lung, about two litres, and halved my breathing capacity is gone and I can now breathe like a teenager again.

This thing about if you have had the vaccine you don't need to worry about those who haven't is rediculous as you say no vaccine gives 100% protection. Then there is the possibility that people with the vaccine can still carry it and spread it to family etc. and then of course, if there are people walking around unvaccinated it means we will keep having to be vaccinated indefinitely and it also gives room for a new mutant super strain with the killing capacity of Ebola but also super contagious to emerge.

I think it should be mandatory and those who refuse should be put in special contamination units but first beaten with wooden clubs to make them more compliant. - I say that about all deviants.
To me, it's like allowing say an office worker with severe mental health issues to wake in with a loaded submachine gun and walk around al day.

Most are complete idiot conspiracy theorist nut jobs. Others like fncceo like to play their Jewish Orthodoxy card, but only when it suits them.
Thats great news Oz. Ive got my first jab on Saturday. Choice of appointments and only 5 minutes from home. Obviously I understand that its a conspiracy from Soros and Gates to poison me and control my thoughts but I think that I can cope with the downside.

Forum List

Back