NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
One of the most absurd con jobs that the left in America has been allowed to get away with is the ludicrous notion of homosexuality being normal. This idiotic idea goes back to a 1974 vote within the American Psychiatric Association to remove homosexuality as a disorder category from the APA's DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), a decision ratified by a majority (58%) of the general APA membership.

Four big problems with this though.

1) The 58% of this vote includes a 22% of homosexuals, which they were recused from this, (as they should have been), the pro vote becomes only 36% and the resolution would never have been adopted by they APA.

2) The only reason this topic even was ever put up to be voted on was because it was suggested by the APA's committee on homosexuality. In 1982, I called the APA and asked them about this. This is where I found out about the origin of this. They said it originated with the homosexuality committee in San Francisco. Whoa!! Time out for a second here. Living in San Jose, 40 miles south of San Francisco, I was pretty aware of the large gay population in San Francisco, and strong influences of it there. So I asked, by any chance would there happen to be any gays on this committee ? (who set up the disorder removal vote). The answer I got was "They are all homosexuals" This was clear that if this totally biased committee was not the way it was, there never even would have been a vote on this in the first place, and ther never should have been one.

3) ANY association can say anything depending on how corrupted it may be by bribery, cronies, blackmail, etc.

4) Homosexuality's ABnormalcy is proven quite simply be just seeing that it doesn't conform to the design of nature. The body parts of all members of the animal kingdom,including humans, are set up for heterosexual sex, not homosexual. The last word on this is from MOTHER NATURE, not the APA, or any other association.

Last edited:
4) Homosexuality's ABnormalcy is proven quite simply be just seeing that it doesn't conform to the design of nature. The body parts of all members of the animal kingdom,including humans, are set up for heterosexual sex, not homosexual. The last word on this is from MOTHER NATURE, not the APA, or any other association.

Being left handed is not 'normal'- yet somehow we survive allowing left handed people to marry.

You're right, it's not Normal, that's 50% + 1, it's just Natural, and has been around as long as we have as far as we can tell.
It is abnormally natural, which doesn't = normal. Normal natural is in conformance with the body parts. Homosexuality isn't.

The OP is right. Being gay is not the "norm"...just like red haired and left handed people are not "normal" (common)

Red haired and left handed people are normal. "Common" is not the same as normal. Red hair is not a conflict with body parts, nor is being left handed.

Being left handed is not 'normal'- yet somehow we survive allowing left handed people to marry.
Being left handed is normal. It just isn't as common as right handed, that's all.

A historic conspiracy. How exciting.

Homosexuality is awesome balls but societies stigma does breed mental illness in homosexuals.

You're right, it's not Normal, that's 50% + 1, it's just Natural, and has been around as long as we have as far as we can tell.
It is abnormally natural, which doesn't = normal. Normal natural is in conformance with the body parts. Homosexuality isn't.
Nature doesn't support your fears and hatreds. So sorry...
There is no fear or hatred. Just simple observation and report. The emotion is within YOU. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Nature doesn't support your fears and hatreds. So sorry...
There is no fear or hatred. Just simple observation and report. The emotion is within YOU. NOT MY PROBLEM.
The emotion is yours. I use math, and history.

A historic conspiracy. How exciting.

Homosexuality is awesome balls but societies stigma does breed mental illness in homosexuals.

The mental illness is within the homosexual, not society or reality.

The OP is right. Being gay is not the "norm"...just like red haired and left handed people are not "normal" (common)

Red haired and left handed people are normal.
No, they are not, but they are probably heterosexual which is normal. Dark-haired and right-handed people are Normal.
Yes they are. They're just not as common as Dark-haired and right-handed people. You're one of those people who has to be told twice, I see.

Red haired and left handed people are normal.
No, they are not, but they are probably heterosexual which is normal. Dark-haired and right-handed people are Normal.
Yes they are. They're just not as common as Dark-haired and right-handed people. You're one of those people who has to be told twice, I see.
The people you describe are abnormal. It's math, not your opinion.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean?

Normal means as mentioned- 50% + 1

Left handed is natural- but abnormal- which would be 'abnormally natural' .

Forum List

Back