NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

A historic conspiracy. How exciting.

Homosexuality is awesome balls but societies stigma does breed mental illness in homosexuals.

The mental illness is within the homosexual, not society or reality.

Some homosexuals do have mental illness- as do some heterosexuals.

And?
And nothing. That's irrelevant to the topic. The homosexuality of the homosexuals is abnormal. THAT is the topic. Please stick to it.

The homosexuality of homosexuals is by definition normal within the population of homosexuals.

Homosexuality within the overall human population is as abnormal as Judaism.

A historic conspiracy. How exciting.

Homosexuality is awesome balls but societies stigma does breed mental illness in homosexuals.

The mental illness is within the homosexual, not society or reality.

Some homosexuals do have mental illness- as do some heterosexuals.

And?
And nothing. That's irrelevant to the topic. The homosexuality of the homosexuals is abnormal. THAT is the topic. Please stick to it.

The homosexuality of homosexuals is by definition normal within the population of homosexuals.

Homosexuality within the overall human population is as abnormal as Judaism.
Thankfully the food is better...

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side

"NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL"

In your subjective, irrelevant opinion; an opinion you're allowed to have and express provided you acknowledge the fact that it's subjective and irrelevant.

And as a fact of Constitutional jurisprudence homosexuals are entitled to due process and equal protection of the law as guaranteed by the 5th and 14th Amendments, protections clearly necessary given your ignorance and unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.

4) Homosexuality's ABnormalcy is proven quite simply be just seeing that it doesn't conform to the design of nature. The body parts of all members of the animal kingdom,including humans, are set up for heterosexual sex, not homosexual. The last word on this is from MOTHER NATURE, not the APA, or any other association.

Being left handed is not 'normal'- yet somehow we survive allowing left handed people to marry.
Being left handed is normal. It just isn't as common as right handed, that's all.

Being homosexual is normal. It just isn't as common as heterosexuality, thats all.
No. Common has nothing to do with it. Homesexuality is rather common in some parts of San Francisco. That doesn't make it one iota normal. Numbers are the point of reference. Body parts are. And body parts are designed for HETEROsexual sex, not homosexual.

No. Common has nothing to do with it. Homesexuality is rather common in some parts of San Francisco. That doesn't make it one iota normal. Numbers are the point of reference. Body parts are. And body parts are designed for HETEROsexual sex, not homosexual.

Well then, maybe you should take it up with God. He's the one who made them that way.

The life of a homosexual. STDs, depression, massive numbers of sexual partners, suicide far above the national average, substance abuse. Doesn't sound so gay to me, more like the dark side

Well then- I would recommend you not chose to be 'gay' then.

Of course the life of a heterosexual- with STD's, depression, depressingly small numbers of sexual partners, and suicide and substance abuse doesn't sound so gay either.

Oh dear, look around, straight people like that, everywhere. At least the queers aren't making unwanted babies whilst they are doing it.

4) Homosexuality's ABnormalcy is proven quite simply be just seeing that it doesn't conform to the design of nature. The body parts of all members of the animal kingdom,including humans, are set up for heterosexual sex, not homosexual. The last word on this is from MOTHER NATURE, not the APA, or any other association.

Being left handed is not 'normal'- yet somehow we survive allowing left handed people to marry.
Being left handed is normal. It just isn't as common as right handed, that's all.

Being homosexual is normal. It just isn't as common as heterosexuality, thats all.
Tell us, when I'm fucking my wife's ass and mouth, am I being Abnormal even though most heterosexuals have done the same? Seems you have a problem there my little faggot hater...

Even if it's not normal, in what way does it diminish the quality of your day-to-day life?
It diminishes it with SICKENING pictures of gay idiots kissing each other, and spreading this mental aberration to children. But the OP is about NORMAL vs ABNORMAL, not anything else really.

More ignorance and hate from the right, demonstrating that the 5th and 14th Amendments are needed as much today as any time in this Nation's history.

Same with gay....just isn't as common as straight.

Oh dear, look around, straight people like that, everywhere. At least the queers aren't making unwanted babies whilst they are doing it.

I can see you're a prime candidate for ignore

So we should only use body parts for what they are 'designed' for?

No more oral sex for heterosexuals.....and no more vaginal sex except for reproduction.......and no more dancing because feet were not designed for dancing.....

Forum List

Back