No Haley, its Israel's political sport, since the Palestinians are locked in.

...In this day & age anything UN is anti American & anti Israel with all the Muslim countries that have taken it over.
It's the Muslims, backed by Snowflake Euro-Trash.

Trouble is...

The Euros are beginning to realize the kind of viper (Immigrant Islam) that they've stupidly admitted into their midst in large numbers.

Idiot Euro-Trash.

We're better off pulling out of the UN Human Rights Council.

That way, we can wipe our arses with their Resolutions, with a clear conscience, and a belly-laugh of delight.
YOUR COMMENT IS MORONIC...the US and their OVER LORDS Israel are out of step with the rest of the world...368 into 2 DON'T GO

To YOU everyone but Israel and the US are Wrong...You live in a spiral of Banal Delusional BULLSHIT...time to fly off,and shut the door Behind You...steve
Incorrect.

My observations concerning Islam in Europe are right on-target.

One need look no further than BrExit or the (long-overdue) Italian reaction to the latest boatload full of Afro-Muslim Trash.

As to the value of UN Human Rights Council or General Assembly resolutions...

My observations concerning their primary value as toilet paper are also right on-target... another bulls-eye...

But you go right on trying to convince the Western-Christian world that Islam is a 'religion of peace', Abdul.

The Israelis know better... and so do we.

Hell, the French damned-near elected an anti-Muslim populist recently, and the German coalition government is now under similar pressure.

For that matter, the Aussies are beginning to wise-up, finally, as well.

Last edited:
...In this day & age anything UN is anti American & anti Israel with all the Muslim countries that have taken it over.

Trouble is...

The Euros are beginning to realize the kind of viper (Immigrant Islam) that they've stupidly admitted into their midst in large numbers.

Idiot Euro-Trash.

That way, we can wipe our arses with their Resolutions, with a clear conscience, and a belly-laugh of delight.
YOUR COMMENT IS MORONIC...the US and their OVER LORDS Israel are out of step with the rest of the world...368 into 2 DON'T GO

To YOU everyone but Israel and the US are Wrong...You live in a spiral of Banal Delusional BULLSHIT...time to fly off,and shut the door Behind You...steve
Incorrect.

One need look no further than BrExit or the (long-overdue) Italian reaction to the latest boatload full of Afro-Muslim Trash.

My observations concerning their primary value as toilet paper are also right on-target... another bulls-eye...

But you go right on trying to convince the Western-Christian world that Islam is a 'religion of peace', Abdul.

Hell, the French damned-near elected an anti-Muslim populist recently, and the German coalition government is now under similar pressure.

Not ALL of them. Some are real :asshole:

Trouble is...

Idiot Euro-Trash.

Incorrect.

Hilarious....

Brexit has NOTHING to do with Islam!

Have you all noticed how Israel's greatest enemies are also among the greatest enemies of our own USA?
Lol you mean most of the world is against the crimes committed by the two nations ?

Trouble is...

Idiot Euro-Trash.

Incorrect.

Not ALL of them. Some are real :asshole:

Care to share how you think Brexit is just about Islam?

Oh boy, can't wait for this one Einstein!

Have you all noticed how Israel's greatest enemies are also among the greatest enemies of our own USA?

I cannot understand why such people remain living here in our country when they are free to go live in some Muslim country or with the Palestinians who will love & respect them.
I think it has something to do with your low sperm count

Remember when you informed us that you were once worried about not having kids because of your low sperm count? I think it probably had more to do with that very tight Foreskin that gets in the way
How would you know or have you HAD both Jew and Gentile????????or others

Hey, Prick.,,, Good News!!!! The U.S. had withdrawal from the U.N. Human Rights Council! :ahole-1:

The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as Israel.

A source told Reuters that the move could be “imminent.” The council will begin a three-week session in Geneva on Monday.

Other diplomatic sources told Reuters that the withdrawal was “not a question of if but of when.”

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley has clashed with the council over its treatment of Israel and has repeatedly voted against U.N. measures that were critical of that country. Most recently, the U.S. and Australia were the only two members to vote against a proposal to investigate Israel’s alleged use of excessive force in Gaza.

Haley has criticized the council over what she called a “chronic anti-Israel bias” and threatened last year to leave.

US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report

------------------------------------------------

Go ahead, pull the US out of Human Rights Council.

THEY. DID !!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap::clap2:

...Care to share how you think Brexit is just about Islam? Oh boy, can't wait for this one Einstein!
The Brits were (barely) willing to sit still for waves of Pollacks crowding in.

But it took the Euro crisis over the tsunami of Muslim Refugees - who would eventually become EU citizens and thereby entitled to also move freely - to tip the scales.

They've had a bellyful of Muslims already... they don't want 'em coming in-and-out at-will, with the Brits powerless to stop them.

The Brits decided to pull the plug on the Insanity of Brussels.

And now the EU is beginning to unravel over that very issue.

Next slide, please.

I cannot understand why such people remain living here in our country when they are free to go live in some Muslim country or with the Palestinians who will love & respect them.

Remember when you informed us that you were once worried about not having kids because of your low sperm count? I think it probably had more to do with that very tight Foreskin that gets in the way

You’re the one who keeps bringing up ( no pun intended) you’re Foreskin . You are also the one who initiated the Post about the low sperm count.
Since this is obviously on your “ mind” you are obviously concerned about your inadequacy. You got the short end of the stick ( in more ways then one). :biggrin:
LOL,I suppose it took you over 3 hours to come up with that sordidity...fool

Probably takes you a lot longer to come up :asshole::yes_text12:

Hey, Prick.,,, Good News!!!! The U.S. had withdrawal from the U.N. Human Rights Council! :ahole-1:
Great but they did that years ago,Every Time they VETO's in support of the Worlds Zionist Terrorists AKA Israel...previously you said I HAD NO COCK and other obsurdities ...NOW YOU CALL ME A PRICK...always thought you liked it BOTH WAYS...I reckon you are a Bloke with a Cock Fetish,if the Fannys(Virgina in Australia NOT Asshole as in America(when first time in the US,I went to a football game and my friends wife said "sit your fanny here"I thought WTF,took me a few seconds to realise but when explained to the fair Lady...there was much mirth for the rest of the game and afterwards) Anyhow if the Fannies to big for you,give the fanny to me...…...You cannot defeat me Ilove...but are you a man?????? that is the $64,000 Question

Last edited:

Great but they did that years ago,Every Time they VETO's in support of the Worlds Zionist Terrorists AKA Israel...previously you said I HAD NO COCK and other obsurdities ...NOW YOU CALL ME A PRICK...always thought you liked it BOTH WAYS...I reckon you are a Bloke with a Cock Fetish,if the Fannys(Virgina in Australia NOT Asshole as in America(when first time in the US,I went to a football game and my friends wife said "sit your fanny here"I thought WTF,took me a few seconds to realise but when explained to the fair Lady...there was much mirth for the rest of the game and afterwards) Anyhow if the Fannies to big for you,give the fanny to me...…...You cannot defeat me Ilove...but are you a man?????? that is the $64 Question

Can’t defeat someone who is already down..., That’s no challenge! You’re the one who iinitiated this talking about another posters Sperm Count!
You have the Cock Fetish . No other poster has spoken about whether they were circumcised or not but it’s a subject you love to bring up ( can’t bring up anything else)

Great but they did that years ago,Every Time they VETO's in support of the Worlds Zionist Terrorists AKA Israel...previously you said I HAD NO COCK and other obsurdities ...NOW YOU CALL ME A PRICK...always thought you liked it BOTH WAYS...I reckon you are a Bloke with a Cock Fetish,if the Fannys(Virgina in Australia NOT Asshole as in America(when first time in the US,I went to a football game and my friends wife said "sit your fanny here"I thought WTF,took me a few seconds to realise but when explained to the fair Lady...there was much mirth for the rest of the game and afterwards) Anyhow if the Fannies to big for you,give the fanny to me...…...You cannot defeat me Ilove...but are you a man?????? that is the $64 Question

:ahole-1:

...Care to share how you think Brexit is just about Islam? Oh boy, can't wait for this one Einstein!

But it took the Euro crisis over the tsunami of Muslim Refugees - who would eventually become EU citizens and thereby entitled to also move freely - to tip the scales.

They've had a bellyful of Muslims already... they don't want 'em coming in-and-out at-will, with the Brits powerless to stop them.

Next slide, please.
I had nothing really to do with Muslim immigrants,it was a Con by vested negative British interests...which the Brits realise now..they want back in but the Europeans don't want them,the Brits are now smarting at the exit fee they agreed to ….Silly Brits suckered by Russia and Cambridge Annie,just like Trumpo's election......steve...Kondor try to keep a grip of the Techno influence invading our thought and minds,they are very cunning and underminding

Can’t defeat someone who is already down..., That’s no challenge! You’re the one who iinitiated this talking about another posters Sperm Count!
You have the Cock Fetish . No other poster has spoken about whether they were circumcised or not but it’s a subject you love to bring up ( can’t bring up anything else)
O Ilove…...still crawling around in your s..t to make an arguement,you argue for the sake of it...listen to me once and for all....IT IS NOT MEDICALLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE A LOW SPERM COUNT,IF YOU ARE UN or CIRCUMSIZED....FACT

I can bring up many things and SEMEN or as you call it CUM,IS ONE OF THEM,YOU CANNOT GET FRESHER OR MORE POTENT...just because your Zionist Terrorists have a very poor sperm count(thus the continued importation of Convert Jews into Ziostan to raise your population,because natural growth is stunted)is not of my making (God mind you does work in mysterious ways).

You should talk to the Semitic People of this Land,the PALESTINIANS, about your problem.Now there is a peoples that have a really FERTILE NATURAL FLOW,as the world knows...NOW COUNT WITH ME,1234 the baby IS BORN>>>>>>5678 now that is a happy STATE>>>>9,10,11,12 that will give you a clever REALM>>>>13,14,15,16 that will give such esteem...VIVA THE PALESTINIANS

SAY NO>>>TO ZIONISM

O Ilove…...still crawling around in your s..t to make an arguement,you argue for the sake of it...listen to me once and for all....IT IS NOT MEDICALLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE A LOW SPERM COUNT,IF YOU ARE UN or CIRCUMSIZED....FACT

I can bring up many things and SEMEN or as you call it CUM,IS ONE OF THEM,YOU CANNOT GET FRESHER OR MORE POTENT...just because your Zionist Terrorists have a very poor sperm count(thus the continued importation of Convert Jews into Ziostan to raise your population,because natural growth is stunted)is not of my making (God mind you does work in mysterious ways).

You should talk to the Semitic People of this Land,the PALESTINIANS, about your problem.Now there is a peoples that have a really FERTILE NATURAL FLOW,as the world knows...NOW COUNT WITH ME,1234 the baby IS BORN>>>>>>5678 now that is a happy STATE>>>>9,10,11,12 that will give you a clever REALM>>>>13,14,15,16 that will give such esteem...VIVA THE PALESTINIANS

SAY NO>>>TO ZIONISM
:asshole:

SAY NO>>>TO ZIONISM
:asshole:
Listen to me Ilove,and remember...Better an ASSHOLE,than an ASSWIPE...and therein lies the difference between us,steven

Excellent news...

Better to fall on your sword than be kicked in the ass.

Kids concentration camps are, I would suggest, likely to not fit into UNHRC beliefs!

Next slide, please.

Schizophrenia?

Is it like Take Your Pick depending on which reason you give for Brexit? :cuckoo:

Excellent news...

Kids concentration camps are, I would suggest, likely to not fit into UNHRC beliefs!
Actually the majority of members probably symathise with the concentration camp ideas, since they personally use them too.

Excellent news...

Actually the majority of members probably symathise with the concentration camp ideas, since they personally use them too.

Got a link to a list of child concentration camps used by the majority of members?

Forum List

Back