No Haley, its Israel's political sport, since the Palestinians are locked in.

Have you all noticed how Israel's greatest enemies are also among the greatest enemies of our own USA?

I cannot understand why such people remain living here in our country when they are free to go live in some Muslim country or with the Palestinians who will love & respect them.
I think it has something to do with your low sperm count

Remember when you informed us that you were once worried about not having kids because of your low sperm count? I think it probably had more to do with that very tight Foreskin that gets in the way

The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as Israel.

A source told Reuters that the move could be “imminent.” The council will begin a three-week session in Geneva on Monday.

Other diplomatic sources told Reuters that the withdrawal was “not a question of if but of when.”

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley has clashed with the council over its treatment of Israel and has repeatedly voted against U.N. measures that were critical of that country. Most recently, the U.S. and Australia were the only two members to vote against a proposal to investigate Israel’s alleged use of excessive force in Gaza.

Haley has criticized the council over what she called a “chronic anti-Israel bias” and threatened last year to leave.

US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report

------------------------------------------------

Go ahead, pull the US out of Human Rights Council.

They should ! I have tried to find what and who they have sincerely “ investigated” but can’t find anything. Does anyone have other info ? They are a waste

In this day & age anything UN is anti American & anti Israel with all the Muslim countries that have taken it over.
Not really it is because that the World see Ziostan as vermin and by assocciation the USA are seen in the same light...You both have LIED so much...No One Believe in you anymore...and Do Not Believe anything you say or stand for,you have become people out of time EVER WONDERED WHY EVERYONE HATES ISRAEL AND THIER SIDE KICKS THE AMERICANS ???????

"You are the Lying Vermon. You can’t respond to my post or any others for that matter so you spew your Hate, lies, Rage and Filth."

Sounds like a movie….

"Hate, lies, Rage and Filth."

Hate

Lies

"Blah-de-dah"

R A G E

Filth

Have you all noticed how Israel's greatest enemies are also among the greatest enemies of our own USA?

I cannot understand why such people remain living here in our country when they are free to go live in some Muslim country or with the Palestinians who will love & respect them.

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from a very fine sell educate, unbiased brain. How does he do it?
Yet ANOTHER TRASH Comment

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from a very fine sell educate, unbiased brain. How does he do it?

He drinks massive quantities of alcohol before slobbering on his keyboard?
ANOTHER TRASH Comment

32489173_2197224376969457_4127789400559976448_n.jpg

figures....

....you and aussie "dice" steve
What an OUTSTANDING Comment...DUH

The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as Israel.

A source told Reuters that the move could be “imminent.” The council will begin a three-week session in Geneva on Monday.

Other diplomatic sources told Reuters that the withdrawal was “not a question of if but of when.”

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley has clashed with the council over its treatment of Israel and has repeatedly voted against U.N. measures that were critical of that country. Most recently, the U.S. and Australia were the only two members to vote against a proposal to investigate Israel’s alleged use of excessive force in Gaza.

Haley has criticized the council over what she called a “chronic anti-Israel bias” and threatened last year to leave.

They should ! I have tried to find what and who they have sincerely “ investigated” but can’t find anything. Does anyone have other info ? They are a waste

In this day & age anything UN is anti American & anti Israel with all the Muslim countries that have taken it over.
Not really it is because that the World see Ziostan as vermin and by assocciation the USA are seen in the same light...You both have LIED so much...No One Believe in you anymore...and Do Not Believe anything you say or stand for,you have become people out of time EVER WONDERED WHY EVERYONE HATES ISRAEL AND THIER SIDE KICKS THE AMERICANS ???????

You are the Lying Vermon. You can’t respond to my post or any others for that matter so you spew your Hate, lies, Rage and Filth.
I think is the Best of All....THE WORD IS VERMIN,which you know all about,you SL G

Remember when you informed us that you were once worried about not having kids because of your low sperm count? I think it probably had more to do with that very tight Foreskin that gets in the way
You obviously have a COCK FETISH,you don't have a Low Sperm Count because you have not been Circumcised,would some one with more patience explain to this person the reasons for a Low Sperm Count...LOL

Look Guys you are basically LOSERS....

Last edited:

You obviously have a COCK FETISH,you don't have a Low Sperm Count because you have not been Circumcised,would some one with more patience explain to this person the reasons for a Low Sperm Count...LOL

You’re the one who has a COCK Fetish because you don’t have one. You’re the one who is always initiating the subject. You are so stupid you don’t even know that Muslim men have been circumcised :asshole:

You are the Lying Vermon. You can’t respond to my post or any others for that matter so you spew your Hate, lies, Rage and Filth.
I think is the Best of All....THE WORD IS VERMIN,which you know all about,you SL G

Try not to look in the mirror when you talk about yourself like that.

We have friends like Honduras who also approve of Israel, we are becoming just like Israel.

You’re the one who has a COCK Fetish because you don’t have one. You’re the one who is always initiating the subject. You are so stupid you don’t even know that Muslim men have been circumcised :asshole:
O CUM all ye faithful,to view the Seminal Ilove posts is enough to give you the Shits

Try not to look in the mirror when you talk about yourself like that.
The troubling thing is Ilove you are plagurising sic my every word....be Original,O I forget,how can you,being as you are a Synthetic Convert Zionist and we all know THEY AIN'T ORIGINAL...LOL'r

How would you know or have you HAD both Jew and Gentile????????or others

Them poppies must be good this year, eh Steve?

You’re the one who keeps bringing up ( no pun intended) you’re Foreskin . You are also the one who initiated the Post about the low sperm count.
Since this is obviously on your “ mind” you are obviously concerned about your inadequacy. You got the short end of the stick ( in more ways then one). :biggrin:

You’re the one who keeps bringing up ( no pun intended) you’re Foreskin . You are also the one who initiated the Post about the low sperm count.
Since this is obviously on your “ mind” you are obviously concerned about your inadequacy. You got the short end of the stick ( in more ways then one). :biggrin:
LOL,I suppose it took you over 3 hours to come up with that sordidity...fool

Them poppies must be good this year, eh Steve?
Poppies here are the flower of rememberance,you should grow up and not aline yourself to ilove,MJ,you are better than that...st

...In this day & age anything UN is anti American & anti Israel with all the Muslim countries that have taken it over.
It's the Muslims, backed by Snowflake Euro-Trash.

Trouble is...

The Euros are beginning to realize the kind of viper (Immigrant Islam) that they've stupidly admitted into their midst in large numbers.

Idiot Euro-Trash.

We're better off pulling out of the UN Human Rights Council.

That way, we can wipe our arses with their Resolutions, with a clear conscience, and a belly-laugh of delight.

...In this day & age anything UN is anti American & anti Israel with all the Muslim countries that have taken it over.
It's the Muslims, backed by Snowflake Euro-Trash.

Trouble is...

The Euros are beginning to realize the kind of viper (Immigrant Islam) that they've stupidly admitted into their midst in large numbers.

Idiot Euro-Trash.

We're better off pulling out of the UN Human Rights Council.

That way, we can wipe our arses with their Resolutions, with a clear conscience, and a belly-laugh of delight.
YOUR COMMENT IS MORONIC...the US and their OVER LORDS Israel are out of step with the rest of the world...368 into 2 DON'T GO

To YOU everyone but Israel and the US are Wrong...You live in a spiral of Banal Delusional BULLSHIT...time to fly off,and shut the door Behind You...steve

I applaud Trump for his isolationist ideals...

For his bordering on fascist beliefs...

The sooner he isolates the US from the rest of the world the better!

Never throught I would applaud Trump for anything, well, other than being a moron, but he is doing a really good job at removing the US from world politics! Sooner the better!

Forum List

Back