UN Votes Demonstrate a Noticeable Shift

The Israelis will print the UN Resolution on a grand scale on soft material and thereby replenish its strategic national reserve of toilet paper.

Last edited:
Gazans being victims of their own ideology of hatred is no different from Catholics hatred of the USA for letting JFK get assassinated by the Catholic Church & collecting for it as Islam has done for the 9/11 attack so their 'death to the infidels' ideology could collect while that patriot act also profited. Gazans attempting to profit by gaining Gaza is justified......

It seems to me the UN votes are demonstrating a notable shift away from the blanket, automatic, near-unanimous anti-Israel bias of the past and appear to be moving towards a more balanced approach. No where near acceptable yet. But nice to see we are moving in a fair direction.
I don't see any shift. The same automatic anti-Israel majority.

The shift is in the more balanced wording of the resolution which does, in fact, address the behaviour of both Israel and other actors (while not naming those actors specifically) AND in the fact that a simple majority of countries voted to include a paragraph calling for Hamas/PA to cease belligerent actions against Israel.

It seems to me the UN votes are demonstrating a notable shift away from the blanket, automatic, near-unanimous anti-Israel bias of the past and appear to be moving towards a more balanced approach. No where near acceptable yet. But nice to see we are moving in a fair direction.

The shift is in the more balanced wording of the resolution which does, in fact, address the behaviour of both Israel and other actors (while not naming those actors specifically) AND in the fact that a simple majority of countries voted to include a paragraph calling for Hamas/PA to cease belligerent actions against Israel.

Still don’t trust the U.N. and never will

Wording like use of "excessive, disproportionate and indiscriminate” force and call for "“international protection mechanism” for Palestinian civilians is more balanced? I don't think so.
100 members of the UN refused to condemn Hamas over "firing of rockets, promotion of violence at the Gaza border, and digging of tunnels to infiltrate into Israelis". Is it a positive shift? Really?

Wording like use of "excessive, disproportionate and indiscriminate” force and call for "“international protection mechanism”

Well, at least its honest wording.

Just because zionuts don't like the wording doesn't make it wrong!

Still don’t trust the U.N. and never will

The UN is just following Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus Reichquest of this Christian Nation where it didn't matter that the Catholic Church assassinated JFK, having the same hatred of one nation under God as Hamas & Palestinians hatred of Israel so they can collect to satisfy homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal super egos in some "man is God" pyramid scheme of thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists; as that more perfect union of Christian-Islam second coming business for 9/11 SCOTUS scoffed off in the mid 1970's as so what with immaculate drug conceptions.

Money talks. With Trump in charge, all these crooks at the UN have realized the party is over.

According to Obama's pal's in Iran, It's Israel's fault. They are stealing the dam rain clouds now.
Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran’s Civil Defence Organisation, alleged that his country was facing cloud ‘theft’ during a press conference.
‘Israel and another country in the region have joint teams which work to ensure clouds entering Iranian skies are unable to release rain,’ he said.
Read more: Iran thinks Israel has been stealing its clouds to cause a drought | Metro News

Money talks. With Trump in charge, all these crooks at the UN have realized the party is over.

According to Obama's pal's in Iran, It's Israel's fault. They are stealing the dam rain clouds now.
Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran’s Civil Defence Organisation, alleged that his country was facing cloud ‘theft’ during a press conference.
‘Israel and another country in the region have joint teams which work to ensure clouds entering Iranian skies are unable to release rain,’ he said.
Read more: Iran thinks Israel has been stealing its clouds to cause a drought | Metro News
Ya gotta love the medieval mentality!

Iran accuses West of using lizards for nuclear spying

Hezbollah claims to have captured Israeli spy-bird

It’s my understanding the bird was circumcised. That was their first clue

Could Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali possibly be related thru inbreeding with this national religion Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality of SCOTUS Rehnquist, since the pseudo science of an immaculate drug conception to prove one was aware of 9/11 after first hearing it from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops which threatened to kill one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sergeants after baptising thine eyes by urination as a precursor to his murder & the subsequent mass murder on 9/11 …...

It’s my understanding the bird was circumcised. That was their first clue
Instead of crowing it kept saying "Oye vey!" That was the dead giveaway.

Could Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali possibly be related thru inbreeding with this national religion Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality of SCOTUS Rehnquist, since the pseudo science of an immaculate drug conception to prove one was aware of 9/11 after first hearing it from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops which threatened to kill one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sergeants after baptising thine eyes by urination as a precursor to his murder & the subsequent mass murder on 9/11 …...
Allow me to be the first to thank you for that detailed, grammatically correct clarification!

Allow me to be the first to thank you for that detailed, grammatically correct clarification!

Ought to go along with the medieval mentality of Rehnquist's ESP Reichquest & the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate ESP cops that kept inquiring where 9/11 came from when it was the KKK cops that first brought it up as was also discussing ESPN coverage of D.C sports teams with one of Eisnehowers Pentagon staff sergeants at lunch; as this Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality godvernment of drugs "serve the Pope or die" second coming crusade tautology gets really old.

Forum List

Back