No Church for Obamas

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Obama skips church, heads to gym - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

It's a fairly remarkable move for an American president, one that probably rubs most Americans the wrong way. I would advise going even if you aren't very religious, like Reagan.

The problem with not even going to church is that you give MILLIONS of voters a non-racial reason to kick your ass to the curb in 2012. Before they could say "you're racist." Now you can say "I don't like that he doesn't go to church."

Obama skips church, heads to gym - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

It's a fairly remarkable move for an American president, one that probably rubs most Americans the wrong way. I would advise going even if you aren't very religious, like Reagan.

The problem with not even going to church is that you give MILLIONS of voters a non-racial reason to kick your ass to the curb in 2012. Before they could say "you're racist." Now you can say "I don't like that he doesn't go to church."

Yes, when you act like what you really are, the voters are not interested, imagine!

Kind of old isn't it??

NONE of the Obama family have been photographed at Sunday Church since before Obama was elected.

NONE.

VERY unusual....which is one of the reasons I am very inclined to believe he is actually (and always has been all along) a Moslem--with Moslem sympathies towards those who would terrorize and destroy America.

I don't trust that family of liars as far as I could pick 'em up and throw 'em.

Kind of old isn't it??

NONE of the Obama family have been photographed at Sunday Church since before Obama was elected.

NONE.

VERY unusual....which is one of the reasons I am very inclined to believe he is actually (and always has been all along) a Moslem--with Moslem sympathies towards those who would terrorize and destroy America.

Finally! The proof that you've all been looking for:

Obama is a Muslim because.....

He's NEVER BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED IN CHURCH!

Me neither. Am I a Muslim?

Kind of old isn't it??

NONE.

EVERY US President/First Family since modern times (and the advent of photography) have had their photo taken either leaving Sunday Services or arriving at Sunday Services, right alongside the Pastor.

We have seen NOT ONE of these photos from Barry and family. Obviously, in today's times it would be VERY politically incorrect to have a photo taken entering a Mosque, with your Imam at your side---so he just chooses to gloss over whatever relgious convictions he has now that he's been elected.

Prior to that, he used Rev. Wright's backwards racist church to fill that role. No need now!

Doh. :rolleyes:

NONE.

EVERY US President/First Family since modern times (and the advent of photography) have had their photo taken either leaving Sunday Services or arriving at Sunday Services, right alongside the Pastor.

We have seen NOT ONE of these photos from Barry and family. Obviously, in today's times it would be VERY politically incorrect to have a photo taken entering a Mosque, with your Imam at your side---so he just chooses to gloss over whatever relgious convictions he has now that he's been elected.

Prior to that, he used Rev. Wright's backwards racist church to fill that role. No need now!

Doh. :rolleyes:

I'm selling these fine tin foil hats...

Seriously though, you FAIL. And pretty badly at that. All it took was a Google search.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qYsD4xBz3-M/StOV2_mLuaI/AAAAAAAACRU/8S5Ez5rNBTI/s1600/Obama+Church+1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qYsD4xBz3-M/StOVpgOr3_I/AAAAAAAACRM/ULOOGWGPXfI/s400/Obama+Church+5.jpg

The Obamas go to the same 2 churches that Bush went to: St. John's in DC, and Evergreen Chapel at Camp David.

The Obamas go to the same 2 churches that Bush went to: St. John's in DC, and Evergreen Chapel at Camp David.

But...but Jeny says she has proof he is a muslim!

But...but Jeny says she has proof he is a muslim!

I never said such a thing. I said:

JenyEliza said:

NONE.

I don't see any mention of "proof". Do you? Can you read? Do you require larger print? Or Hooked on Phonics to help you read? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back