No Church for Obamas

Kind of old isn't it??

NONE of the Obama family have been photographed at Sunday Church since before Obama was elected.

NONE.

VERY unusual....which is one of the reasons I am very inclined to believe he is actually (and always has been all along) a Moslem--with Moslem sympathies towards those who would terrorize and destroy America.

I don't trust that family of liars as far as I could pick 'em up and throw 'em.

So because he doesnt go to church he is a muslim? How on earth do you reach that conclusion?

I dont usually go to Church at Christmas. Unless of course Christmas is on Sunday. Id rather see people not go on Christmas yet go the rest of the year, then go Christmas and skip the rest of the year.

Kind of old isn't it??

NONE of the Obama family have been photographed at Sunday Church since before Obama was elected.

NONE.

VERY unusual....which is one of the reasons I am very inclined to believe he is actually (and always has been all along) a Moslem--with Moslem sympathies towards those who would terrorize and destroy America.

So because he doesnt go to church he is a muslim? How on earth do you reach that conclusion?

Another who can't (or doesn't) read.

*shrug*

NONE.

*shrug*

I can read quite fine. It's not my fault your reasoning is unpersuasive.

i thought obama attends the same church as bush

Evergreen Chapel, at Camp David.

i thought there was some non denom church in dc that bush and i think clinton attended....eg, the not controversial church

St. Johns. Episcopalian church right across the street from the White House. Pretty popular among Presidents. That's Obama's church when he's in DC.

But, according to Obama and Bush, their "primary house of worship" is the chapel at Camp David.

Obama skips church, heads to gym - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

It's a fairly remarkable move for an American president, one that probably rubs most Americans the wrong way. I would advise going even if you aren't very religious, like Reagan.

The problem with not even going to church is that you give MILLIONS of voters a non-racial reason to kick your ass to the curb in 2012. Before they could say "you're racist." Now you can say "I don't like that he doesn't go to church."

It's really just none of my Business.though now that I think about it.

I might care if he was a practicing Muslim.

Or I might be a bit concerned if the unReverend Wright came to the White house for private prayers each week.

But really, he doesn't attend church servces.....Ok, so what.

Evergreen Chapel, at Camp David.

i thought there was some non denom church in dc that bush and i think clinton attended....eg, the not controversial church

St. Johns. Episcopalian church right across the street from the White House. Pretty popular among Presidents. That's Obama's church when he's in DC.

But, according to Obama and Bush, their "primary house of worship" is the chapel at Camp David.

do you have a link for that? i would be interested to see that.

do you have a link for that? i would be interested to see that.
The Obamas Find a Church Home — Away From Home - TIME

What about the fact that I showed pictures? You know, the one's you've NEVER SEEN, EVER.
Pictures of exactly what you talked about - the Obama family walking out of church. Doesn't that negate your whole "muslim" theory?

Photo ops. Big deal.

All done for effect, to make sure he doesn't alienate Americans.

He doesn't attend on a regular basis and he's not a "devout Christian". He's a faker.

NONE.

*shrug*

Maybe he is and always has been a Jew

What about the fact that I showed pictures? You know, the one's you've NEVER SEEN, EVER.
Pictures of exactly what you talked about - the Obama family walking out of church. Doesn't that negate your whole "muslim" theory?

Photo ops. Big deal.

He doesn't attend on a regular basis and he's not a "devout Christian". He's a faker.

A faker? Is that a type of Muslim?

You just said he was Muslim

Photo ops. Big deal.

Moving the goalposts?

You have no idea what you're talking about, that much is clear. How do you know how often the Obamas go to church? How do you know how "devout" he is?

These are all just things that you've decided, to let you hate him even more. There's no basis in fact for any of your arguments here. The single fact that you had ("I've NEVER EVER EVER seen a picture of him leaving church") was completely proven wrong.

This is where you're supposed to say "Oh sorry, I was wrong".

But no.

True Fact: If Obama went to church two times in the past year then he has probably been in a church in the past year more than 60% of the population in the U.S.

I'll just leave this here:

Survey: Non-attendees find faith outside church - USATODAY.com

A new survey of U.S. adults who don't go to church, even on holidays, finds 72% say "God, a higher or supreme being, actually exists." But just as many (72%) also say the church is "full of hypocrites."

Indeed, 44% agree with the statement "Christians get on my nerves."

LifeWay Research, the research arm of the Southern Baptist Convention, based in Nashville, conducted the survey of 1,402 "unchurched" adults last spring and summer. The margin of error is plus or minus 2.5 percentage points

More than one in five (22%) of Americans say they never go to church, the highest ever recorded by the General Social Survey, conducted every two years by the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago. In 2004, the percentage was 17%.

Most of the unchurched (86%) say they believe they can have a "good relationship with God without belonging to a church." And 79% say "Christianity today is more about organized religion than loving God and loving people."

Are Americans Faking Religiosity? | reasonWeekly

The numbers in the second article are hilarious.

Last edited:
between 33 percent and 43 percent of Americans claim to attend church weekly. Using the low end of that range, we get a figure of around a hundred million people. Even cursory crack research, however, reveals that this might not be true, for the simple reason that there might not be enough seats in all churches in America to hold nearly as many people.

why would someone lie about attending church?

They wouldn't be "Good Christians" otherwise. It's the same people who lie in polls about their religious outlook in general, political views, who they're voting for, etc.

If it's one thing we can take from a poll, Americans lie and lie often.

They wouldn't be "Good Christians" otherwise. It's the same people who lie in polls about their religious outlook in general, political views, who they're voting for, etc.

If it's one thing we can take from a poll, Americans lie and lie often.

You must be talking about Liberals because all Conservatives go to services every Sunday

Forum List

Back