No case against Trump

None of that applies to Jan 6th Winnie. You are fantasizing again. OK, OK, let's start with one of your claims. "

The Proud Boys were not a organized crime group so they were not a 'criminal conspiracy.' They did not EVER support destroying or overthrowing the U.S. They are a NATIONALIST group. They support American traditions. Enrique Tarrio was an informant for for the FBI and local law enforcement from 2012 to 2014. He was key in the prosecution of 12 cases involving anabolic steroids, human smuggling, identifying 'grow houses' and he also worked undercover. Tarrio volunteered at far right events.

Tarrio became a member of the Proud Boys in 2018. He became chairman in November of 2018. He helped organize an 'End Terrorism Rally' in Portland, Oregon. Tarrio owns a T-Shirtr shop. Tarrio denounces white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, facism, communism....etc.

NOW hes going to jail for wanting to supposedly overthrow the America he seems to love and somehow doing it by not even being present on the supposed planned 'overthrow' day?

You are certifiably insane if you believe Tarrio is guilty of anything but disagreeing with Biden and the Democrats.
So the jury got it all wrong, eh?

LOL Which rag is feeding you that nonsense?
See, that is the difference between you and I. I don't need a "rag" to tell me how to think. I have some critical thinking skills, something you Trumptards don't seem to possess.

I mean here is a thought. Take your pick of on-line IQ tests, then post a screenshot of your score, or hell, pick any Trumptard that frequents this messageboard. Shit, maybe even contact Trump and get him to take it. I mean his IQ is like, the highest the world has ever seen or something like that. I mean if I had a dollar for every time he has said, "the world has ever seen" I could retire to the Hamptons.

Then I will take it. I know you won't do it.

Damn you're stupid. You think a coup or insurrection can be carried out by breaking in to a government building unarmed? Oh yeah they wore 'tactical gear!!' Oh my!! Meanwhile the ONLY person killed was an UNARMED petite little female wearing no tactical gear at all!! Seems to me, the Capitol Police are the real seditious conspirators here by planning a deadly retaliation on a group of unarmed protesting citizens. Talk about fantasy land, you fantasize that Jan 6 was some kind of organized coup or insurrection, you guys are stooooopid Democrat cum lickers.
What part of "oppose it's authority" do you not understand? Did you get your Mom to make some more pizza rolls?

You think you need guns, there is nothing in the law saying you have to use guns... BTW Trump is not getting charged for storming the capitol just yet...

What is really funny is just how fucking stupid the coup attempt was. They were incompetent fucks on top of everything...
What coup attempt are you referencing?

Are you referencing our current DOJ which represents the foxes in control of the chicken coup?

Damn you're stupid. You think a coup or insurrection can be carried out by breaking in to a government building unarmed? Oh yeah they wore 'tactical gear!!' Oh my!! Meanwhile the ONLY person killed was an UNARMED petite little female wearing no tactical gear at all!! Seems to me, the Capitol Police are the real seditious conspirators here by planning a deadly retaliation on a group of unarmed protesting citizens. Talk about fantasy land, you fantasize that Jan 6 was some kind of organized coup or insurrection, you guys are stooooopid Democrat cum lickers.

The ones with tactical gear were feds.
Some people are stupid beyond all help.

but in the Stalinist show trail world of Thief in Chief Biden that does not matter.
Theres a case. It's pretty strong. I think a conviction is pretty much a foregone conclusion if the jury isn't swayed by the moment or the politics. I predict a hung jury. If there is a conviction; I doubt there would be any actual punishment dealt out to the blob.

See, that is the difference between you and I. I don't need a "rag" to tell me how to think. I have some critical thinking skills, something you Trumptards don't seem to possess.

I mean here is a thought. Take your pick of on-line IQ tests, then post a screenshot of your score, or hell, pick any Trumptard that frequents this messageboard. Shit, maybe even contact Trump and get him to take it. I mean his IQ is like, the highest the world has ever seen or something like that. I mean if I had a dollar for every time he has said, "the world has ever seen" I could retire to the Hamptons.

You don't
Really
You memorize the talking points and repeat them.
That is what you believe to be critical thinking.

Theres a case. It's pretty strong. I think a conviction is pretty much a foregone conclusion if the jury isn't swayed by the moment or the politics. I predict a hung jury. If there is a conviction; I doubt there would be any actual punishment dealt out to the blob.

Not a single charge survives an appellate court.

Black`s Law Dictionary, a trusted source used by lawyers and judges, defines seditious conspiracy as “a criminal conspiracy to forcibly (1) overthrow or destroy the U.S. government, (2) oppose its authority, (3) prevent the execution of its laws, or (4) seize or possess its property.”

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. See INSURGENT. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence.

Now, explain the difference or tell your Mom to make you some more pizza rolls and bring them to the basement.
You haven’t showed how that are alike

Do so. Then I’ll happily refute you.

but in the Stalinist show trail world of Thief in Chief Biden that does not matter.
Now why would the NR publish an article saying there is no case against Trump for insurrection while it contains a description of why there is a case?

incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto.

LOL All those critical skills and you haven't figured out that Trump's mugshot is a public record.

Life is too short to spend any time on ignorant, pretentious stooges.

Have a blessed life

LOL All those critical skills and you haven't figured out that Trump's mugshot is a public record.

Life is too short to spend any time on ignorant, pretentious stooges.

Have a blessed life
No, Trump's mugshot IS NOT public record.

US Copyright Law stipulates that the law enforcement agency that takes a mugshot is the legal owner of it.

I am constantly amazed at how much like Trump his cult followers are. Hell, you think you are an expert on copyright law. The Fulton County Sheriff's office OWNS that mugshot. They can post it on line, they can share it with news outlets, hell, they can even print it on T-shirts and sell them. Trump, on the other hand, can't.

I mean that is another amazing thing. The people that advise Trump, the lawyers that represent him, they are flippin idiots. "You know Mr. President, Fulton county owns the rights to that mugshot, with all the indictments and shit floating around, maybe we shouldn't be selling something we don't have the rights to".

But no, they send out warnings to other people telling them not to use the mugshot for profit, unbelievable.

I mean come on, critical thinking. Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Martin Luther King, and scores of other famous people have had mugshots. Why has no one made T-shirts or posters using them? BECAUSE IT IS A VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAW.

No, Trump's mugshot IS NOT public record.

US Copyright Law stipulates that the law enforcement agency that takes a mugshot is the legal owner of it.

I am constantly amazed at how much like Trump his cult followers are. Hell, you think you are an expert on copyright law. The Fulton County Sheriff's office OWNS that mugshot. They can post it on line, they can share it with news outlets, hell, they can even print it on T-shirts and sell them. Trump, on the other hand, can't.

I mean that is another amazing thing. The people that advise Trump, the lawyers that represent him, they are flippin idiots. "You know Mr. President, Fulton county owns the rights to that mugshot, with all the indictments and shit floating around, maybe we shouldn't be selling something we don't have the rights to".

But no, they send out warnings to other people telling them not to use the mugshot for profit, unbelievable.

I mean come on, critical thinking. Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Martin Luther King, and scores of other famous people have had mugshots. Why has no one made T-shirts or posters using them? BECAUSE IT IS A VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT LAW.

Poor winnie.

I'm sure it's easy to declare there is no case when you're hiding from the indictments and pretending all the evidence (audio, video, emails, texts, sworn testimony, etc.) is fake news and/or computer-generated and/or a Hollywood production.

So yeah, there's no case, if you're in a self-induced informational coma.

Forum List

Back