No case against Trump

Its interesting to hear this from the rabidly Never-Trumper National Review.

The Biden coalition is starting to fall apart, even with ultramoderates like those at NR are conceding there isn't a case.

but in the Stalinist show trail world of Thief in Chief Biden that does not matter.
, yet no insurrection charges have ever been brought against Trump or anyone else.
Seditious conspiracy is pretty much the same damn thing.

Trump's trial(s) are going to be a devastating vicious gut punch for you little bitches.

I can't wait to watch you pussies cry and whine when all the facts and evidence come out. The evidence against Trump is devastating.

Trump's trial(s) are going to be a devastating vicious gut punch for you little bitches.

I can't wait to watch you pussies cry and whine when all the facts and evidence come out. The evidence against Trump is devastating.
Quit whining like a sniveling little bitch. Show President Trump you mean business.

(Pro Tip: The voices will finally shut the fuck up.)

jump against trump.jpg

but in the Stalinist show trail world of Thief in Chief Biden that does not matter.
I think they knew all along they had no evidence against Trump. This indictment is for show and if there is a trial it will be a show trial. They are doing everything they can to preclude Trump from even running. It's election interference by the Democrat party and Biden using lawfare.

, yet no insurrection charges have ever been brought against Trump or anyone else.
Seditious conspiracy is pretty much the same damn thing.

Seditious conspiracy is a bullshit charge. They are claiming that Proud Boys' emails and videos amount to trying to overthrow America. This is so ridiculous and obviously illegal yet idiots on the left don't really care. Don't think for one minute this shit won't be used against you Marxies in the future.

It's gonna drive most of them further around the bend than ever.

You have set a precedent. Look for the same charges to be levied against you guys.

Seditious conspiracy is a bullshit charge. They are claiming that Proud Boys' emails and videos amount to trying to overthrow America. This is so ridiculous and obviously illegal yet idiots on the left don't really care. Don't think for one minute this shit won't be used against you Marxies in the future.
I sure hope it is used against them. They all deserve it

In your dreams faggot. I sure look forward to seeing you cry your little bitch eyes out when you wake up the morning after the election and find out the Trump is President again.

:laughing0301:

1693965147777.jpeg

Forum List

Back