No case against Trump

Seditious conspiracy is a bullshit charge. They are claiming that Proud Boys' emails and videos amount to trying to overthrow America. This is so ridiculous and obviously illegal yet idiots on the left don't really care. Don't think for one minute this shit won't be used against you Marxies in the future.
Damn, it is like whack a flippin idiot here. Wearing tactical gear, ear pieces for communicating, conducting a breech lined up military or Swat style. Beating up Capital Police officers and taking their riot shields. Peaceful protest? Seriously? It was a coordinated attack, the very definition of seditious conspiracy.

You people are pitiful, you really are. You live in a fantasy world that has no basis in reality. And I hate to say it. I mean I didn't care if my kids cussed like sailors. Two word were banned and uttering them resulted in immediate and drastic consequences. "Shut-up" and "Stupid". "Stupid" is willful ignorance. You fawkers are STUPID and you need to STFU.

You made the initial claim, you imbecile. Support it.
Black`s Law Dictionary, a trusted source used by lawyers and judges, defines seditious conspiracy as “a criminal conspiracy to forcibly (1) overthrow or destroy the U.S. government, (2) oppose its authority, (3) prevent the execution of its laws, or (4) seize or possess its property.”

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. See INSURGENT. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence.

Now, explain the difference or tell your Mom to make you some more pizza rolls and bring them to the basement.

Damn, it is like whack a flippin idiot here. Wearing tactical gear, ear pieces for communicating, conducting a breech lined up military or Swat style. Beating up Capital Police officers and taking their riot shields. Peaceful protest? Seriously? It was a coordinated attack, the very definition of seditious conspiracy.

You people are pitiful, you really are. You live in a fantasy world that has no basis in reality. And I hate to say it. I mean I didn't care if my kids cussed like sailors. Two word were banned and uttering them resulted in immediate and drastic consequences. "Shut-up" and "Stupid". "Stupid" is willful ignorance. You fawkers are STUPID and you need to STFU.
Damn you're stupid. You think a coup or insurrection can be carried out by breaking in to a government building unarmed? Oh yeah they wore 'tactical gear!!' Oh my!! Meanwhile the ONLY person killed was an UNARMED petite little female wearing no tactical gear at all!! Seems to me, the Capitol Police are the real seditious conspirators here by planning a deadly retaliation on a group of unarmed protesting citizens. Talk about fantasy land, you fantasize that Jan 6 was some kind of organized coup or insurrection, you guys are stooooopid Democrat cum lickers.

Last edited:
Yes, we all know about the republican desire to weaponize the government for revenge.
We all see Democrats using lawfare for politics right now. Clever how you Marxies always try the old, tired and true 'turn about' trick when cornered and in check.

Trump's trial(s) are going to be a devastating vicious gut punch for you little bitches.

I can't wait to watch you pussies cry and whine when all the facts and evidence come out. The evidence against Trump is devastating.
how many trials do you people need for facts to come out?

We all see Democrats using lawfare for politics right now. Clever how you Marxies always try the old, tired and true 'turn about' trick when cornered and in check.
NO, you don't. you see prosecutors doing their jobs based on witness testimony from republicans.

Stop fantasizing.

Damn you're stupid. You think a coup or insurrection can be carried out by breaking in to a government building unarmed? Oh yeah they wore 'tactical gear!!' Oh my!! Meanwhile the ONLY person killed was an UNARMED petite little female wearing no tactical gear at all!! Seems to me, the Capitol Police are the real seditious conspirators here by planning a deadly retaliation on a group of protesting citizens. Talk about fantasy land, you fantasize that Jan 6 was some kind of organized coup or insurrection, you guys are stooooopid Democrat cum lickers.
Leo needs to calm down. A jury found those guys guilty. Deal with it like the man you wish you were.

In your dreams faggot. I sure look forward to seeing you cry your little bitch eyes out when you wake up the morning after the election and find out the Trump is President again.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 825379
I hate to break the news to you, but there are not that many stupid people in this country. I mean I know you morons live in an insulated world and do little more than confirm your own bias with the news sites you frequent. But like Trump, you ain't normal.

And those news sites, like Gateway Pundit and PJ Media, they know they are full of shit and they laugh all the way to the bank. Hell, Trump is laughing all the way to the bank, except his gig is up. All those millions of dollars he raised with his mug shot, well the Fulton county jail is finally going to get the upgrades it needs. That mugshot belongs to Fulton county, not to Trump, and all the money he has raised is going to be confiscated by Fulton county. What a damn bunch of flippin fools.

While Trump may be hell bent on destroying this nation in order to satisfy his own ego, the only thing he is going to accomplish, in the end, is destroying the Republican party. Bless his gold-plated, hard ass heart.

And those news sites, like Gateway Pundit and PJ Media, they know they are full of shit and they laugh all the way to the bank. Hell, Trump is laughing all the way to the bank, except his gig is up. All those millions of dollars he raised with his mug shot, well the Fulton county jail is finally going to get the upgrades it needs. That mugshot belongs to Fulton county, not to Trump, and all the money he has raised is going to be confiscated by Fulton county. What a damn bunch of flippin fools.

LOL Which rag is feeding you that nonsense?

Damn you're stupid. You think a coup or insurrection can be carried out by breaking in to a government building unarmed? Oh yeah they wore 'tactical gear!!' Oh my!! Meanwhile the ONLY person killed was an UNARMED petite little female wearing no tactical gear at all!! Seems to me, the Capitol Police are the real seditious conspirators here by planning a deadly retaliation on a group of protesting citizens. Talk about fantasy land, you fantasize that Jan 6 was some kind of organized coup or insurrection, you guys are stooooopid Democrat cum lickers.
Definitions, from Black's Law, concerning insurrection and seditious conspiracy, has been posted. It is your job to create a rebuttal showing that the actions of the Proud Boy's do not meet those definitions. Get some more pizza rolls from Mom and get back to me, I will wait.

but in the Stalinist show trail world of Thief in Chief Biden that does not matter.
No no hes guilty cause REEeeeeeeeeeSONS !

And Rachel Mad on msnbc says if he were to win again he'd make himself president for life ....and thats a grave threat to our demockwacy....

Shut up bigots!

You think you need guns, there is nothing in the law saying you have to use guns... BTW Trump is not getting charged for storming the capitol just yet...

What is really funny is just how fucking stupid the coup attempt was. They were incompetent fucks on top of everything...

Black`s Law Dictionary, a trusted source used by lawyers and judges, defines seditious conspiracy as “a criminal conspiracy to forcibly (1) overthrow or destroy the U.S. government, (2) oppose its authority, (3) prevent the execution of its laws, or (4) seize or possess its property.”

A rebellion, or rising of citizens or subjects in resistance to their government. See INSURGENT. Insurrection shall consist in any combined resistance to the lawful authority of the state, with intent to the denial thereof, when the same is manifested, or intended to be manifested, by acts of violence.

Now, explain the difference or tell your Mom to make you some more pizza rolls and bring them to the basement.
None of that applies to Jan 6th Winnie. You are fantasizing again. OK, OK, let's start with one of your claims. "
“a criminal conspiracy to forcibly (1) overthrow or destroy the U.S. government, (2) oppose its authority, (3) prevent the execution of its laws, or (4) seize or possess its property.”
The Proud Boys were not a organized crime group so they were not a 'criminal conspiracy.' They did not EVER support destroying or overthrowing the U.S. They are a NATIONALIST group. They support American traditions. Enrique Tarrio was an informant for for the FBI and local law enforcement from 2012 to 2014. He was key in the prosecution of 12 cases involving anabolic steroids, human smuggling, identifying 'grow houses' and he also worked undercover. Tarrio volunteered at far right events.

Tarrio became a member of the Proud Boys in 2018. He became chairman in November of 2018. He helped organize an 'End Terrorism Rally' in Portland, Oregon. Tarrio owns a T-Shirtr shop. Tarrio denounces white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, facism, communism....etc.

NOW hes going to jail for wanting to supposedly overthrow the America he seems to love and somehow doing it by not even being present on the supposed planned 'overthrow' day?

You are certifiably insane if you believe Tarrio is guilty of anything but disagreeing with Biden and the Democrats.

I hate to break the news to you, but there are not that many stupid people in this country. I mean I know you morons live in an insulated world and do little more than confirm your own bias with the news sites you frequent. But like Trump, you ain't normal.

While Trump may be hell bent on destroying this nation in order to satisfy his own ego, the only thing he is going to accomplish, in the end, is destroying the Republican party. Bless his gold-plated, hard ass heart.

That's asinine. Trump is leading all other GOP candidates by 50 points in this week's WSJ poll.

Donald Trump widens lead in 2024 Republican primary field after indictments, new poll says

Tell me again how he's "destroying the Republican Party", asshole. You can't stop him. You can sweat, squirm, and tell yourself "it ain't so", but he's coming for you.

It may have been a conspiracy among small groups of people yes. But those groups acted autonomously.
It’s why Tump was not indicted for conspiracy

Forum List

Back