No, Biden Has Not Been a "Complete Disaster"--He Has Done Some Good Things

I really don't get your "point"! The difference between salaried employees and hourly employees isn't some plot by greedy Republicans. Unless your son was an idiot or working for an idiot he should have had incentives built into his salary to make those extra hours worthwhile. The fact that he didn't understand going in that restaurant managers typically work five ten hour shifts weekly and quite often a few more hours if it's busy makes me wonder how much experience in the field he had.

Uh-huh. I didn't say or imply that the difference between salaried and hourly is a plot by greedy Republicans.

When my son took the job, he had no idea that he'd be required to work 20-30 extra hours per week. The old line "if you don't like your job, quit" is easier said than done. He stayed in that job much longer than he wanted because it took him four months to find another job that paid a comparable salary. Unethical employers know this too.

You'd think this principle of not requiring extra hours without some type of reasonable extra compensation would be self-evident for everyone. It's a matter of basic fairness and ethical conduct.

It was settled. And what did he care? He won. Mission accomplished as far as your smear job on Hillary. Then Trump not only did the exact same thing, he made doing it a felony. So go after Hillary for what? It wasn't a felony at the time. It was when Trump did it.
Here is the first thing. In what world is Hillary a politician we would pay attention to? For what reason? From her own initiative no one would give her a second look. So, then some form of nepotism is the reality. And it is that she lived off the election of her husband as President. So now we know what American royalty is. Did I just explain it to you? Or do you not understand it? There is nothing that makes her special. Just like many politicians with nepotism involved. And without Perot running for president in 1992 we would even know her.

-- Biden backed and implemented the Pentagon’s Replicator program proposal to counter China’s lead in military AI-enabled drones. The Replicator program is building thousands of relatively cheap and quickly replaceable drones that can work together to attack, swarm, and defeat enemy defenses. Once all the drones are built, the U.S. will at least have achieved parity with China in AI-enabled drones, if not modest superiority.

He was defeated by a Chinese balloon.

-- Biden pushed for and signed the 2021 bipartisan infrastructure bill, which has sparked a huge increase in infrastructure improvement. The bill has also sparked a huge jump in the construction industry. Nearly 700,000 new construction jobs have been created since the bill’s passage. This construction boom, in turn, has fueled a sharp rise in orders for construction materials.
A year ago, he trumpeted $7.5B in spending for 500,000 EV chargers [White House Link]. He has built four.

-- Biden has requested the largest increase in defense spending allowed under the 2023 Biden-McCarthy budget deal’s spending limits. When Biden took office in January 2021, defense spending stood at $806 billion. It was $816 billion in 2023. This year’s defense budget is $842 billion. Biden has asked Congress for an increase to $895 billion for Fiscal Year 2025.

For FY 2025, Biden requested a 1% increase in defense spending. This is actually a significant cut in defense spending accounting for inflation.
[MSN Link1] [DOD Link2]

-- Although Biden admittedly failed to act decisively when he learned that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, after Putin invaded, Biden exerted great effort to send massive amounts of weapons and supplies to prevent Ukraine from collapsing. He has approved the sending of increasingly lethal weapons to Ukraine. Yes, he could and should have done more, but he has definitely done more than Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren would have done.
Spending our children's money on a futile effort we should have never gotten involved in. Ukraine is not NATO. Let the Europeans fund the war effort.

-- Biden has moved aggressively to increase microchip production in the U.S. to reduce our dependency on foreign-produced microchips. During the pandemic, Americans discovered that we were too dependent on microchips produced overseas (mainly in China and Taiwan). When factories shut down in Asia and supply chains bottled up during the pandemic, U.S. automakers and other manufacturers could not get the chips they needed, idling their plants and spiking prices for cars and other goods.
Not going well at all. TSMC, Samsung, and Intel have all delayed plans to ramp up US chip production.

Everything Biden does is a complete failure. Glad that you are not voting for him. Join us and help save America.

Regards,
Jim

Here is the first thing. In what world is Hillary a politician we would pay attention to? For what reason? From her own initiative no one would give her a second look. So, then some form of nepotism is the reality. And it is that she lived off the election of her husband as President. So now we know what American royalty is. Did I just explain it to you? Or do you not understand it? There is nothing that makes her special. Just like many politicians with nepotism involved. And without Perot running for president in 1992 we would even know her.

She has a law degree and was the team with the POTUS. So we know their policies and how they handle themselves with world leaders. They are/were rock stars. Beloved.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

Would you vote for Don Jr?

Uh-huh. I didn't say or imply that the difference between salaried and hourly is a plot by greedy Republicans.

When my son took the job, he had no idea that he'd be required to work 20-30 extra hours per week. The old line "if you don't like your job, quit" is easier said than done. He stayed in that job much longer than he wanted because it took him four months to find another job that paid a comparable salary. Unethical employers know this too.

You'd think this principle of not requiring extra hours without some type of reasonable extra compensation would be self-evident for everyone. It's a matter of basic fairness and ethical conduct.
Was that your son's first job as a restaurant manager? I'm assuming it was or he'd already know that the industry standard is five ten hour shifts a week at a minimum. Did he not have bonuses? Bonuses based on labor costs, food costs and alcohol costs? I've never hired a manager without basing their pay on a salary which increased if they made their bonus numbers.

Was that your son's first job as a restaurant manager? I'm assuming it was or he'd already know that the industry standard is five ten hour shifts a week at a minimum. Did he not have bonuses? Bonuses based on labor costs, food costs and alcohol costs? I've never hired a manager without basing their pay on a salary which increased if they made their bonus numbers.
#missing/avoiding the point.

Anyway, another good thing that Biden has done is his Medicare reforms. He has finally enabled Medicare to negotiate the price of certain high-cost drugs, capped a month’s supply of insulin for seniors at $35, made essential vaccinations free for Medicare beneficiaries, and capped seniors’ prescription drug expenses at $2,000 a year.

And, let me repeat that I did not and will not vote for Biden. It's just that I am not such a blind partisan that I won't admit that Biden has done some good things.

None of the good that you claim Biden does can erase all of the horrors that Biden has unleashed on America.

People have died because of his careless actions.

We cannot count how many have died because of his actions dealing with COVID. More people died in Biden's first year because of COVID vaccines than died from COVID in 2020.

Biden has gotten us into several wars and now Haiti is blowing up thanks to the actions, or inaction of the Biden Adm.
Several wars?

Israel, Ukraine, China threatening Taiwan. 3 is several. Not to mention the cartels war on the american people aided by senile joe's open border policy.
Yeah there have never been wars in these areas before Biden so it must be his fault.The border is open, have you told the guys at the booths on the border that stop you when you cross, that is very annoying and it is not open.

#missing/avoiding the point.

Anyway, another good thing that Biden has done is his Medicare reforms. He has finally enabled Medicare to negotiate the price of certain high-cost drugs, capped a month’s supply of insulin for seniors at $35, made essential vaccinations free for Medicare beneficiaries, and capped seniors’ prescription drug expenses at $2,000 a year.

And, let me repeat that I did not and will not vote for Biden. It's just that I am not such a blind partisan that I won't admit that Biden has done some good things.
It's now estimated that Biden has cost the average American over a thousand dollars a month because of his inflationary policies, Mike! Think about that. Think about what that does to poorer Americans that live pay check to pay check! Credit card debt is at record levels and it's because people have been forced to put items they would have paid for outright on their credit cards. People literally can't afford another four years of Biden or the progressive wing of the Democrat Party being in control.

Sorry, Pence was in charge of handing COVID.
And Trump didn't tell one lie that his experts didn't tell him.
They admitted that they lied to him about COVID.
Turns out the vaccines were worse than the virus.

AND WAIT A MINUTE, HOW TF DO YOU SOCIAL DISTANCE YOURSELF IN A RIOTOUS MOB?

Israel, Ukraine, China threatening Taiwan. 3 is several. Not to mention the cartels war on the american people aided by senile joe's open border policy.
And Iran...

But Biden keeps sending them money anyway....

So you want to see a return to the wall that was put up between Intel agencies that factored in to 9/11 again?
Nope. I want the FISA abuse gone permanently. It has and will continue to be used as a weapon against Americans.

I did not vote for Biden in 2020 and will not vote for him in the next election, but his presidency has not been all bad. He has done a number of good things. For example:

-

-- Biden pushed for and signed the 2021 bipartisan infrastructure bill, which has sparked a huge increase in infrastructure improvement. The bill has also sparked a huge jump in the construction industry. Nearly 700,000 new construction jobs have been created since the bill’s passage. This construction boom, in turn, has fueled a sharp rise in orders for construction materials.
Infrastructure? In name only. Have you actually read the bill and what is in it?

First off, trillion dollar spending is driving inflation, you just thanked Biden for the most exspensive food costs americans have ever experienced.

Two. Gas taxes and property tax paus for infrastrucure, you are thanking Biden for spending on infrustructure that we all ready pay to keep up.

3rd, there is over a trillion dollars in green energy/economy spending. Literally giving money ti rich corporations to destroy thousands of square miles of the earth. Hiw is more failed wind and solar energy good in any way possible?

Is that how you remember it?

Remember you guys went after Clinton for some bullshit? Remember Trump went after Hillary for doing exactly what he got caught doing? Only Trump made doing it a felony. What an idiot. So he committed a crime and needs to be charged. In fact he broke 4 laws. 91 counts. Even a Trump appointed judge isn't going to throw the case out right? If she does she'll make herself look like a fool. Let's see if she lets Trump off and what her opinion is. That's happening today right?

So this isn't like going after Bill for a BJ or Hillary for using her email. I suspect that's why Trump went after Hillary for using her email. He could say "but she did that" as he committed 4 crimes.
Clinton perjured himself, and Trump didn't have any classified documents on a unsecured server in a bathroom at home. You have a typical leftist double standard

Forum List

Back