No, Biden Has Not Been a "Complete Disaster"--He Has Done Some Good Things

I did not vote for Biden in 2020 and will not vote for him in the next election, but his presidency has not been all bad. He has done a number of good things. For example:

-- Biden backed and implemented the Pentagonā€™s Replicator program proposal to counter Chinaā€™s lead in military AI-enabled drones. The Replicator program is building thousands of relatively cheap and quickly replaceable drones that can work together to attack, swarm, and defeat enemy defenses. Once all the drones are built, the U.S. will at least have achieved parity with China in AI-enabled drones, if not modest superiority.

-- Biden pushed for and signed the 2021 bipartisan infrastructure bill, which has sparked a huge increase in infrastructure improvement. The bill has also sparked a huge jump in the construction industry. Nearly 700,000 new construction jobs have been created since the billā€™s passage. This construction boom, in turn, has fueled a sharp rise in orders for construction materials.

Letā€™s keep in mind that even conservative Republicans have long argued that infrastructure spending is one of the best investments that the government can make with taxpayer dollars.

-- Much to the consternation of radical green energy advocates, in late 2021, Biden ā€œquietlyā€ began to promote expanded U.S. oil production. As a result, U.S. oil production is now at record levels, and is expected to go even higher next year. U.S. oil production is now over 13 million barrels per day (13.3 million), the highest production rate ever (barrels per day under Trump ranged from 9.9 million to 12.9 million barrels).

As one liberal commentator has noted, ā€œDemanding an ā€˜all of the aboveā€™ policy that includes all forms of energy has become cliche among lawmakers. Under Biden, that may have become a reality few politicians will want to publicly discuss. Democrats donā€™t want to alienate their green backers on the left whoā€™ve accused the administration of abandoning its climate focus, while Republicans are loath to admit that Bidenā€™s oil boom is bigger than Trumpā€™s.ā€

-- Biden has requested the largest increase in defense spending allowed under the 2023 Biden-McCarthy budget dealā€™s spending limits. When Biden took office in January 2021, defense spending stood at $806 billion. It was $816 billion in 2023. This yearā€™s defense budget is $842 billion. Biden has asked Congress for an increase to $895 billion for Fiscal Year 2025.

-- Although Biden admittedly failed to act decisively when he learned that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, after Putin invaded, Biden exerted great effort to send massive amounts of weapons and supplies to prevent Ukraine from collapsing. He has approved the sending of increasingly lethal weapons to Ukraine. Yes, he could and should have done more, but he has definitely done more than Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren would have done.

-- Biden has moved aggressively to increase microchip production in the U.S. to reduce our dependency on foreign-produced microchips. During the pandemic, Americans discovered that we were too dependent on microchips produced overseas (mainly in China and Taiwan). When factories shut down in Asia and supply chains bottled up during the pandemic, U.S. automakers and other manufacturers could not get the chips they needed, idling their plants and spiking prices for cars and other goods.

Biden worked with Congress to pass the CHIPS and Science Act, which offered more than $50 billion to subsidize the construction of new microchip facilities in the U.S. and boost research and development across a series of national research facilities. The bill passed in July 2022 with solid bipartisan majorities.

As a result, major chipmakers have announced plans for new semiconductor plants in the U.S, including an Intel campus near Columbus, Ohio, and a facility from Taiwanese chipmaker TSMC in Arizona. More than a dozen new tech research hubs are also planned based on the CHIPS Actā€™s funding. And the Biden administration recently announced its first actual CHIPS Act grant : a $35 million grant to defense contractor BAE to expand a facility that supplies Air Force fighter jets.

-- Biden inherited senseless interagency squabbling over 5G wireless technology, which reduced the governmentā€™s ability to auction off valuable spectrum ranges used for commercial wireless technology. For years agencies had been feuding over how to use different chunks of these airwaves, often pitting the Federal Communications Commission against the Pentagon, the Transportation Department, and other departments that have their own increasing demands for spectrum to operate military radars, aviation equipment, and other systems. These turf wars fueled anxiety over our ability to compete against global rivals like China, which is seeking to dominate the wireless ecosystem and subsidizing telecom giants like Huawei.

Biden created a system that enables the Commerce Department and, when necessary, the White House to settle interagency disputes over 5G spectrum usage and allocation. This move has put the U.S. on firmer global standing and has helped to streamline government policy and usage of the 5G spectrum.

-- Thanks to Bidenā€™s vast increase in the federal investment in renewable energy, renewable energy is now the second largest source of electric power, whereas just a few years ago it ranked fourth.

-- Biden has cracked down on junk fees charged by airlines, cable companies, concert ticket-sellers, and hotels, saving Americans at least $2 billion per year and rising.

-- Biden has cracked down on China-based companies operating in the U.S. who were refusing to disclose their audits. Ever since the Enron and WorldCom scandals, the U.S. has allowed companies to publicly list their stocks only if they agree to let federal watchdogs review their auditorsā€™ work. However, until 2022, Chinese authorities, citing national security concerns, refused to allow American inspectors to examine the books of China-based companies.

Biden secured a landmark deal in August 2022 that gives American inspectors at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, the top American accounting watchdog, unprecedented access to the audits of Chinese and Hong Kong-based firms trading on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.

I should add that this deal was made possible by the 2020 bill that Trump signed that empowered the government to expel companies that did not allow their audits to be inspected.

-- Biden is in the process of raising the threshold for receiving overtime pay to $55,000, a long-overdue increase. Under current law, only employees who earn less than $36,000 can receive overtime pay for overtime hours. Thus, if you earn $37,000 per year, your employer can require that you work overtime hours without getting overtime pay for those hours. My oldest son was the general manager of a large restaurant and had to work 60-70 hours per week, but he received no overtime pay for the extra hours because his salary was $60K per year.

Again, I did not and will not vote for Biden, but he has done many good things, and his reelection would not necessarily mean the end of the world.
I could challenge several of those bullet points but I don't have the time. But, no one is all bad, including Trump and Biden.
However, I will do a few bullet points.

The infrastructure bill added money onto the debt, which helped increase inflation.

Most all green energy bills increase the cost of energy, more inflation.

Biden got out of Afghanistan so badly, it encouraged Russia to invade Ukraine.

Cracking down on junk fees is like playing whack a mole. You stop one practice and out pops up another one.

Cracking down on overtime, once again, increases inflation.

None of the good that you claim Biden does can erase all of the horrors that Biden has unleashed on America.

People have died because of his careless actions.

We cannot count how many have died because of his actions dealing with COVID. More people died in Biden's first year because of COVID vaccines than died from COVID in 2020.

Biden has gotten us into several wars and now Haiti is blowing up thanks to the actions, or inaction of the Biden Adm.
And Doesn'tCare4All thinks this is a God Damn joke, as usual.

Trump and you Republicans who went to campaign rallies spread the virus to people who died of covid. If you social distanced and wore masks and promoted getting vaccinated.

Trump lied to us about how bad covid was. And 1 million Americans died of covid. You're a joke blaming Biden. Biden won because of how Trump handled covid. You're kidding right?

I could challenge several of those bullet points but I don't have the time. But, no one is all bad, including Trump and Biden.
However, I will do a few bullet points.

The infrastructure bill added money onto the debt, which helped increase inflation.
Not really. As many conservative analysts have long pointed out, infrastructure spending tends to more than pay for itself in the long run. In the days of Eisenhower, the GOP understood this and readily admitted it, and backed Ike's massive infrastructure program.

Most all green energy bills increase the cost of energy, more inflation.

Only part of the time. Many green energy initiatives, such as solar and hydro, reduce energy costs. I got a solar panel system for my house last year, and my electric bill has gone from an average of $200 per month down to about $40 per month. My solar panel system will pay for itself in about 12 years, and it has a 20-year warrantee.

Biden got out of Afghanistan so badly, it encouraged Russia to invade Ukraine.
I completely agree. His exit from Afghanistan was shamefully incompetent, as was his limp response when he learned that Putin was going to invade Ukraine.

Cracking down on junk fees is like playing whack a mole. You stop one practice and out pops up another one.

No, not in this case. The Biden folks have done an excellent job of tracking and cracking down on those fees. This has been a big plus for everyone, especially low-income and middle-income folks.

Cracking down on overtime, once again, increases inflation.
No, it does not, not at all. It does not add a dime to inflation. It simply prevents employers from exploiting their salaried employees who make over $36K per year.

Again, my oldest son is a perfect example of the need for this reform. He was the general manager of a nice restaurant. He made $60K per year. But, the owner made him work at least 60 hours per week, sometimes 70-80 hours per week. Since he made $60K per year, he got no overtime pay for all those extra hours. Thus, although on paper his hourly wage rate was $30 per hour, his actual hourly rate was $20 per hour because of all the overtime hours he worked.

Not really. As many conservative analysts have long pointed out, infrastructure spending tends to more than pay for itself in the long run. In the days of Eisenhower, the GOP understood this and readily admitted it, and backed Ike's massive infrastructure program.

Only part of the time. Many green energy initiatives, such as solar and hydro, reduce energy costs. I got a solar panel system for my house last year, and my electric bill has gone from an average of $200 per month down to about $40 per month. My solar panel system will pay for itself in about 12 years, and it has a 20-year warrantee.

I completely agree. His exit from Afghanistan was shamefully incompetent, as was his limp response when he learned that Putin was going to invade Ukraine.

No, not in this case. The Biden folks have done an excellent job of tracking and cracking down on those fees. This has been a big plus for everyone, especially low-income and middle-income folks.

No, it does not, not at all. It does not add a dime to inflation. It simply prevents employers from exploiting their salaried employees who make over $36K per year.

Again, my oldest son is a perfect example of the need for this reform. He was the general manager of a nice restaurant. He made $60K per year. But, the owner made him work at least 60 hours per week, sometimes 70-80 hours per week. Since he made $60K per year, he got no overtime pay for all those extra hours. Thus, although on paper his hourly wage rate was $30 per hour, his actual hourly rate was $20 per hour because of all the overtime hours he worked.
I'm confused. You say that "on paper" your son's hourly wage was $30 an hour? He's on salary. That by definition isn't an hourly wage it's a weekly salary...something that was agreed to by your son. Unless your son and the owner of that business aren't that bright his pay should be based on incentives. Is that the case?

I did not vote for Biden in 2020 and will not vote for him in the next election, but his presidency has not been all bad. He has done a number of good things. For example:

-- Biden backed and implemented the Pentagonā€™s Replicator program proposal to counter Chinaā€™s lead in military AI-enabled drones. The Replicator program is building thousands of relatively cheap and quickly replaceable drones that can work together to attack, swarm, and defeat enemy defenses. Once all the drones are built, the U.S. will at least have achieved parity with China in AI-enabled drones, if not modest superiority.

-- Biden pushed for and signed the 2021 bipartisan infrastructure bill, which has sparked a huge increase in infrastructure improvement. The bill has also sparked a huge jump in the construction industry. Nearly 700,000 new construction jobs have been created since the billā€™s passage. This construction boom, in turn, has fueled a sharp rise in orders for construction materials.

Letā€™s keep in mind that even conservative Republicans have long argued that infrastructure spending is one of the best investments that the government can make with taxpayer dollars.

-- Much to the consternation of radical green energy advocates, in late 2021, Biden ā€œquietlyā€ began to promote expanded U.S. oil production. As a result, U.S. oil production is now at record levels, and is expected to go even higher next year. U.S. oil production is now over 13 million barrels per day (13.3 million), the highest production rate ever (barrels per day under Trump ranged from 9.9 million to 12.9 million barrels).

As one liberal commentator has noted, ā€œDemanding an ā€˜all of the aboveā€™ policy that includes all forms of energy has become cliche among lawmakers. Under Biden, that may have become a reality few politicians will want to publicly discuss. Democrats donā€™t want to alienate their green backers on the left whoā€™ve accused the administration of abandoning its climate focus, while Republicans are loath to admit that Bidenā€™s oil boom is bigger than Trumpā€™s.ā€

-- Biden has requested the largest increase in defense spending allowed under the 2023 Biden-McCarthy budget dealā€™s spending limits. When Biden took office in January 2021, defense spending stood at $806 billion. It was $816 billion in 2023. This yearā€™s defense budget is $842 billion. Biden has asked Congress for an increase to $895 billion for Fiscal Year 2025.

-- Although Biden admittedly failed to act decisively when he learned that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, after Putin invaded, Biden exerted great effort to send massive amounts of weapons and supplies to prevent Ukraine from collapsing. He has approved the sending of increasingly lethal weapons to Ukraine. Yes, he could and should have done more, but he has definitely done more than Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren would have done.

-- Biden has moved aggressively to increase microchip production in the U.S. to reduce our dependency on foreign-produced microchips. During the pandemic, Americans discovered that we were too dependent on microchips produced overseas (mainly in China and Taiwan). When factories shut down in Asia and supply chains bottled up during the pandemic, U.S. automakers and other manufacturers could not get the chips they needed, idling their plants and spiking prices for cars and other goods.

Biden worked with Congress to pass the CHIPS and Science Act, which offered more than $50 billion to subsidize the construction of new microchip facilities in the U.S. and boost research and development across a series of national research facilities. The bill passed in July 2022 with solid bipartisan majorities.

As a result, major chipmakers have announced plans for new semiconductor plants in the U.S, including an Intel campus near Columbus, Ohio, and a facility from Taiwanese chipmaker TSMC in Arizona. More than a dozen new tech research hubs are also planned based on the CHIPS Actā€™s funding. And the Biden administration recently announced its first actual CHIPS Act grant : a $35 million grant to defense contractor BAE to expand a facility that supplies Air Force fighter jets.

-- Biden inherited senseless interagency squabbling over 5G wireless technology, which reduced the governmentā€™s ability to auction off valuable spectrum ranges used for commercial wireless technology. For years agencies had been feuding over how to use different chunks of these airwaves, often pitting the Federal Communications Commission against the Pentagon, the Transportation Department, and other departments that have their own increasing demands for spectrum to operate military radars, aviation equipment, and other systems. These turf wars fueled anxiety over our ability to compete against global rivals like China, which is seeking to dominate the wireless ecosystem and subsidizing telecom giants like Huawei.

Biden created a system that enables the Commerce Department and, when necessary, the White House to settle interagency disputes over 5G spectrum usage and allocation. This move has put the U.S. on firmer global standing and has helped to streamline government policy and usage of the 5G spectrum.

-- Thanks to Bidenā€™s vast increase in the federal investment in renewable energy, renewable energy is now the second largest source of electric power, whereas just a few years ago it ranked fourth.

-- Biden has cracked down on junk fees charged by airlines, cable companies, concert ticket-sellers, and hotels, saving Americans at least $2 billion per year and rising.

-- Biden has cracked down on China-based companies operating in the U.S. who were refusing to disclose their audits. Ever since the Enron and WorldCom scandals, the U.S. has allowed companies to publicly list their stocks only if they agree to let federal watchdogs review their auditorsā€™ work. However, until 2022, Chinese authorities, citing national security concerns, refused to allow American inspectors to examine the books of China-based companies.

Biden secured a landmark deal in August 2022 that gives American inspectors at the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, the top American accounting watchdog, unprecedented access to the audits of Chinese and Hong Kong-based firms trading on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ.

I should add that this deal was made possible by the 2020 bill that Trump signed that empowered the government to expel companies that did not allow their audits to be inspected.

-- Biden is in the process of raising the threshold for receiving overtime pay to $55,000, a long-overdue increase. Under current law, only employees who earn less than $36,000 can receive overtime pay for overtime hours. Thus, if you earn $37,000 per year, your employer can require that you work overtime hours without getting overtime pay for those hours. My oldest son was the general manager of a large restaurant and had to work 60-70 hours per week, but he received no overtime pay for the extra hours because his salary was $60K per year.

Again, I did not and will not vote for Biden, but he has done many good things, and his reelection would not necessarily mean the end of the world.
All I read was, "Biden is a statist and I love it."

He has used the DOJ as a weapon against a political rival
Is that how you remember it?

Remember you guys went after Clinton for some bullshit? Remember Trump went after Hillary for doing exactly what he got caught doing? Only Trump made doing it a felony. What an idiot. So he committed a crime and needs to be charged. In fact he broke 4 laws. 91 counts. Even a Trump appointed judge isn't going to throw the case out right? If she does she'll make herself look like a fool. Let's see if she lets Trump off and what her opinion is. That's happening today right?

So this isn't like going after Bill for a BJ or Hillary for using her email. I suspect that's why Trump went after Hillary for using her email. He could say "but she did that" as he committed 4 crimes.

I'm confused. You say that "on paper" your son's hourly wage was $30 an hour? He's on salary. That by definition isn't an hourly wage it's a weekly salary...something that was agreed to by your son. Unless your son and the owner of that business aren't that bright his pay should be based on incentives. Is that the case?
Maybe he's including healthcare?

Is that how you remember it?

Remember you guys went after Clinton for some bullshit? Remember Trump went after Hillary for doing exactly what he got caught doing? Only Trump made doing it a felony. What an idiot. So he committed a crime and needs to be charged. In fact he broke 4 laws. 91 counts. Even a Trump appointed judge isn't going to throw the case out right? If she does she'll make herself look like a fool. Let's see if she lets Trump off and what her opinion is. That's happening today right?

So this isn't like going after Bill for a BJ or Hillary for using her email. I suspect that's why Trump went after Hillary for using her email. He could say "but she did that" as he committed 4 crimes.
Remind me again when it was that the Trump DOJ "went after" Hillary Clinton?

Remind me again when it was that the Trump DOJ "went after" Hillary Clinton?
It was settled. And what did he care? He won. Mission accomplished as far as your smear job on Hillary. Then Trump not only did the exact same thing, he made doing it a felony. So go after Hillary for what? It wasn't a felony at the time. It was when Trump did it.

It was settled. And what did he care? He won. Mission accomplished as far as your smear job on Hillary. Then Trump not only did the exact same thing, he made doing it a felony. So go after Hillary for what? It wasn't a felony at the time. It was when Trump did it.
So you admit that Trump DIDN'T use his DOJ to go after his chief political rival? Biden has. Will you admit that as well?

So you admit that Trump DIDN'T use his DOJ to go after his chief political rival? Biden has. Will you admit that as well?

No he tried to get the Ukraine to make shit up about his political rival. Got impeached for it right?

And he wasn't worried about Biden because win or lose Trump was going to win re election. He would have but what did he have on Joe? The House has been looking for how many years now?

No he tried to get the Ukraine to make shit up about his political rival. Got impeached for it right?

And he wasn't worried about Biden because win or lose Trump was going to win re election. He would have but what did he have on Joe? The House has been looking for how many years now?
Make up shit? What shit was made up? Are you claiming that Hunter Biden and the Biden family WEREN'T influence peddling in Ukraine? All Trump did was ask Ukraine to do something that the FBI should have been doing for years...uncover the way that the Biden's had been selling his office!

How so?

Why didn't he end it before so he couldn't have lost his 2nd election?

because there were enough patriots still in tact & democracy was saved, albeit barely.

Do you know what ending democracy means?

yep. start with project 2025.

It means not letting people vote for who they want.

uh-huh. how'z about HOW they want?

He never did that, but the Biden administration and their party sure have tried to make the past 4 years be where we can't vote for trump if we want.

ummmmm..... no. if donny is ever prevented from running, that would be because donny has been found to be a criminal.

2 impeachments,

yep. he committed impeachable acts.

Jan 6th council that went on for years,

select committee. kevin mcspineless could have had equal say in who & how it was conducted, & he chose not to.

fbi raid on his home,

legally warranted search because he committed a crime.

of lawsuits,

because he committed crimes & fraud.

countless accusations,

he will have his day in court & the losses he already incurred was because he committed those acts.

states trying to make it so he can't be on the ballot in their state,

he won that one.

personal verbal attacks on him, and so on.

:auiqs.jpg: are you fucking kidding me??????

Sloppy Steve[6][7][8][9]Steve BannonFormer White House Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to the President
Basement Biden[10]Joe BidenFormer U.S. senator from Delaware; 47th vice president of the United States; Trump's opponent who defeated him in the 2020 United States Presidential election; 46th President of the United States.
Beijing Biden[11][12]
Crooked Joe Biden[13]
Sleepy Joe[14]
Slow Joe[15]
Little Michael[16]Michael Bloomberg108th mayor of New York City; 2020 Democratic presidential candidate; CEO of Bloomberg L.P.
Mini Mike Bloomberg[17][18]
Gov. Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown[19][a]Jerry Brown34th and 39th governor of California; 31st attorney general of California; former secretary of state of California, 6th chair of the California Democratic Party
My Bush[21][22]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump#cite_note-26

[TD]George P. Bush[/TD]
[TD]28th Land Commissioner of Texas[/TD]

[TR]
[TD]Low Energy Jeb[1][/TD]
[TD]Jeb Bush[/TD]
[TD]43rd governor of Florida; 2016 Republican presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Alfred E. Neuman[25][/TD]
[TD]Pete Buttigieg[/TD]
[TD]Former mayor of South Bend, Indiana; 2020 Democratic presidential candidate; 19th United States secretary of transportation[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Boot-Edge-Edge[26][c][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Coco Chow[28][29][/TD]
[TD]Elaine Chao[/TD]
[TD]24th secretary of labor and 18th secretary of transportation[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sloppy Chris Christie[30][31][/TD]
[TD]Chris Christie[/TD]
[TD]55th governor of New Jersey, former United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey, 2016 and 2024 Republican presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wild Bill[32][/TD]
[TD]Bill Clinton[/TD]
[TD]42nd president of the United States; 40th and 42nd governor of Arkansas; 50th attorney general of Arkansas; former chair of the National Governors Association[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crazy Hillary[33][/TD]
[TD]Hillary Clinton[/TD]
[TD]Former first lady of the United States; former U.S. secretary of state; 2016 Democratic presidential nominee whom Trump defeated in 2016.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crooked Hillary[1] (retired)[13][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lyin' Hillary[34][35][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Beautiful Hillary[36][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leakin' James Comey[37][/TD]
[TD]James Comey[/TD]
[TD]Former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation fired by Trump; former United States deputy attorney general; former United States acting attorney general[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lyin' James Comey[38][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shadey James Comey[39][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Slimeball James Comey[40][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Slippery James Comey[32][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lyin' Ted[1] (retired)[41][/TD]
[TD]Ted Cruz[/TD]
[TD]Former solicitor general of Texas; U.S. senator from Texas; 2016 Republican presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Rob[42][/TD]
[TD]Ron DeSantis[/TD]
[TD]46th governor of Florida; 2024 Republican presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ron DeSanctimonious[43] (retired)[44][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ron DeSanctus[45][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Meatball Ron[46] (denied by Trump)[47][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tiny D[48][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ditzy DeVos[49][50][/TD]
[TD]Betsy DeVos[/TD]
[TD]11th secretary of education, former chair of the Michigan Republican Party[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jeff Flakey[6][51][/TD]
[TD]Jeff Flake[/TD]
[TD]Former U.S. senator from Arizona; former member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Arizona[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Birdbrain[52][53][/TD]
[TD]Nikki Haley[/TD]
[TD]116th governor of South Carolina; 29th United States ambassador to the United Nations; 2024 Republican presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nikki "Nimrada" Haley[54][55][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nimbra[56][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tricky Nikki[57][58][d][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aida Hutchinson[60][/TD]
[TD]Asa Hutchinson[/TD]
[TD]46th governor of Arkansas; 2024 Republican presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Peekaboo[61][/TD]
[TD]Letitia James[/TD]
[TD]67th Attorney General of New York[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Big Jim[62][63][/TD]
[TD]Jim Justice[/TD]
[TD]36th governor of West Virginia[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1 for 38[1][6][64][e][/TD]
[TD]John Kasich[/TD]
[TD]69th governor of Ohio; 2016 Republican presidential candidate; former U.S. representative from Ohio's 12th district[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1 for 44[64][e][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mad Dog[f][/TD]
[TD]James Mattis[/TD]
[TD]26th secretary of defense[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]My Kevin[66][67][/TD]
[TD]Kevin McCarthy[/TD]
[TD]Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives; former house minority leader; former house majority leader[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Broken Old Crow[68][69][/TD]
[TD]Mitch McConnell[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from Kentucky and senate minority leader; former senate majority leader[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Evan McMuffin[70][71][/TD]
[TD]Evan McMullin[/TD]
[TD]Former Central Intelligence Agency operations officer; 2016 Independent presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wacky Omarosa[49][72][/TD]
[TD]Omarosa Manigault Newman[/TD]
[TD]Former The Apprentice contestant; aide to Trump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Governor Newscum[73][74][/TD]
[TD]Gavin Newsom[/TD]
[TD]40th governor of California; 49th lieutenant governor of California; 42nd mayor of San Francisco[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Evita[75][/TD]
[TD]Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez[/TD]
[TD]U.S. representative from New York[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crazy Nancy[76][/TD]
[TD]Nancy Pelosi[/TD]
[TD]52nd Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives; former house minority leader[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Nervous Nancy[77][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]My Mike[78][/TD]
[TD]Mike Pompeo[/TD]
[TD]Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and 70th Secretary of State[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wacky Jacky[79][80][/TD]
[TD]Jacky Rosen[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from Nevada, former U.S. representative from Nevada's 3rd congressional district[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mr. Peepers (denied by Trump)[81][/TD]
[TD]Rod Rosenstein[/TD]
[TD]United States deputy attorney general[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Little Marco[1][/TD]
[TD]Marco Rubio[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from Florida; 2016 Republican presidential candidate; former speaker of the Florida House of Representatives[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crazy Bernie[82][/TD]
[TD]Bernie Sanders[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from Vermont; 2016 and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Little Ben Sasse[83][84][/TD]
[TD]Ben Sasse[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from Nebraska[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liddle' Adam Schiff[85][/TD]
[TD]Adam Schiff[/TD]
[TD]U.S. representative for California's 28th congressional district; chair of House Intelligence Committee; former California State Senator[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pencil Neck[86][87][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cryin' Chuck[88][/TD]
[TD]Chuck Schumer[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from New York and senate majority leader; former senate minority leader[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mr. Magoo (denied by Trump)[89][/TD]
[TD]Jeff Sessions[/TD]
[TD]84th United States attorney general; former U.S. senator from Alabama; former attorney general of Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Deranged Jack Smith[90][91][/TD]
[TD]Jack Smith[/TD]
[TD]Assistant United States Attorney; acting United States Attorney; Special counsel in both cases involving the federal prosecution of Donald Trump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Big Luther[92][g][/TD]
[TD]Luther Strange[/TD]
[TD]Former U.S. senator from Alabama; 47th attorney general of Alabama[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Goofy Elizabeth Warren[93][94][95][/TD]
[TD]Elizabeth Warren[/TD]
[TD]U.S. senator from Massachusetts; former chair of the Congressional Oversight Panel; 2020 Democratic presidential candidate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Pocahontas[1][96][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

Foreign leaders[edit]​

Media figures[edit]​

NicknamePersonal nameNotes
Crazy Mika[102]Mika BrzezinskiCo-host of Morning Joe
Morning Psycho[103]Joe ScarboroughCo-host of Morning Joe; former U.S. representative from Florida
Psycho Joe[1]
Little George[104][105]George StephanopoulosChief anchor and chief political correspondent of ABC News; former White House communications director and senior advisor to President Bill Clinton
George Slopanopoulos[106]
Sleepy Eyes[1][107]Chuck ToddModerator of Meet the Press
Little Jeff Zucker[1]Jeff ZuckerPresident of CNN Worldwide

Groups of people[edit]​

NicknameGroup membersNotes
13 Angry Democrats[108]show
Names of attorneys
Attorneys working on Robert Mueller's investigation of potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. The press identified thirteen of the seventeen attorneys as either being registered to vote as Democrats or making contributions to Democratic candidates. Those not identified as such denote with a star(ā˜…).[109] It is unclear whether this was the criteria Trump used to distinguish 13 out of 17 individuals since Trump did not detail who are the thirteen individuals that he included in the nicknames.
17 Angry Democrats[110]
AOC Plus 3[111][h]The Squad (2018-2021):
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Ilhan Omar
Ayanna Pressley
Rashida Tlaib
Informal political grouping of four Democratic members of the U.S. House of Representatives elected in 2018

Other people[edit]​

NicknamePersonal nameNotes
Little Mac Miller[113]Mac MillerRapper; released the song "Donald Trump" in 2011, which caused Trump and Miller to feud for years, with Trump demanding royalties since Miller used his name
Horseface[114][115]Stormy DanielsPornographic actress whom Trump allegedly paid to cover up an affair
Alexander the Great[116][117]Alexander OvechkinNational Hockey League captain for the Washington Capitals

Organizations[edit]​

NicknameOfficial nameNotes
Globalist's Club for NO Growth[118]Club for GrowthConservative organization
Clinton News Network[119]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump#cite_note-129

[TD]CNN[/TD]
[TD]Multinational cable news channel owned by Warner Bros. Discovery[/TD]

[TR]
[TD]Fake News CNN[121][j][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Low ratings CNN[123][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Democrat Party[124][k][/TD]
[TD]Democratic Party[/TD]
[TD]American political party[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Radical Left Democrats[125][/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Lincoln Pervert Project[118][/TD]
[TD]The Lincoln Project[/TD]
[TD]Political action committee working against the reelection of Trump, which targets conservatives[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]MSDNC[126][/TD]
[TD]MSNBC[/TD]
[TD]American news-based pay television cable channel owned by NBCUniversal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Failing New York Times[1][/TD]
[TD]The New York Times[/TD]
[TD]Newspaper[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Amazon The Washington Post[127][/TD]
[TD]The Washington Post[/TD]
[TD]Newspaper owned by Jeff Bezos, founder and former CEO of Amazon[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Unselect Committee[128][/TD]
[TD]United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack[/TD]
[TD]A select committee of the U.S. House of Representatives to investigate the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021[/TD]
[/TR]

Television programs[edit]​

NicknameOfficial nameNotes
Deface the Nation[129]Face the NationA weekly talk show on CBS
Meet the Depressed[130]Meet the PressA weekly talk show on NBC
Morning Joke[131]Morning JoeA weekday talk show on MSNBC
~ wiki

And after all this time and all that effort they can't nail him on anything, but they keep trying.

:popcorn:

After some point you have to think that maybe he isn't the evil villain he is made out to be

:blowpop:

i've seen donny in action for over 40 years. he is indeed a bigley evil villian.

But your avatar tells me you don't care about what's best for America or actually considering anything. You're a contrarian. That's why all you posts here are short, closed ended and add nothing to the conversation.

:blahblah:

You just want to make throw away inflammatory comments and that's it.

that's false.

You've been duped by hatred to be a political party tool. I am a Republican and a conservative,
lol!!!! -

1) i am not a (D).

2) you are the real RINO. i am married to a real (R)... who isa fiscal conservative.

but I also am not a slave to them like you are the Democrats,

ralphy.jpg

my love for America and reality is stronger than my party.

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, come on. Really? You really don't get the point here?

My point is that his salary equaled an hourly wage of $30 per hour based on the standard 40-hour work week, but that in reality he was only earning $20 per hour because of all the extra hours he was required to work.

My son quit that job precisely because he did not appreciate working 20-30 extra hours per week with no overtime compensation--not even comp time or extra vacation time.

Most people agree that employers should not be able to work salaried employees 20-30 extra hours per week with no additional compensation just because they're salaried and not hourly.

People like you are the poster children for the Democrats' stereotype of heartless, greedy Republicans.

Oh, come on. Really? You really don't get the point here?

My point is that his salary equaled an hourly wage of $30 per hour based on the standard 40-hour work week, but that in reality he was only earning $20 per hour because of all the extra hours he was required to work.

My son quit that job precisely because he did not appreciate working 20-30 extra hours per week with no overtime compensation--not even comp time or extra vacation time.

Most people agree that employers should not be able to work salaried employees 20-30 extra hours per week with no additional compensation just because they're salaried and not hourly.

People like you are the poster children for the Democrats' stereotype of heartless, greedy Republicans.
I really don't get your "point"! The difference between salaried employees and hourly employees isn't some plot by greedy Republicans. Unless your son was an idiot or working for an idiot he should have had incentives built into his salary to make those extra hours worthwhile. The fact that he didn't understand going in that restaurant managers typically work five ten hour shifts weekly and quite often a few more hours if it's busy makes me wonder how much experience in the field he had.

Forum List

Back