No bail!!!

Haha, no one out to defend Perry? Guess he's toast. :D

This incident is a fantastic mechanism to parse thoughtful liberals from idiotic liberals. The thoughtful liberals are denouncing this idiocy, the idiots are defending anything and everything that a liberal does. Which are you?

This incident is a fantastic mechanism to parse thoughtful liberals from idiotic liberals. The thoughtful liberals are denouncing this idiocy, the idiots are defending anything and everything that a liberal does. Which are you?

One that's tired of all the "Obama is a criminal" posts. Having fun? Remember it's Texas, so you have the fix in. :mm:

One that's tired of all the "Obama is a criminal" posts. Having fun? Remember it's Texas, so you have the fix in. :mm:

Sad excuse. Here's your chance to argue principle rather than party discipline.

As for Obama, do you honestly not see the difference between an executive willfully choosing to ignore his sworn duty to enforce the law and an executive exercising his right to veto?

2pqp9c8.jpg

Sad excuse. Here's your chance to argue principle rather than party discipline.

As for Obama, do you honestly not see the difference between an executive willfully choosing to ignore his sworn duty to enforce the law and an executive exercising his right to veto?

I'm saying this is just the first time. It's a daily thing for Obama. So, pardon the crocodile tears. :boohoo:

Defend him for what, even the NYT Editorial board said this is a trumped up charge.

I'm pretty sure the exact phrase was "overzealous prosecution".

Defend him for what, even the NYT Editorial board said this is a trumped up charge.

I'm pretty sure the exact phrase was "overzealous prosecution".

Yes, and Obama has to live through this daily. Can believe the guys that are upset because Perry has to go through it once?!?! There must be something to it, IMO. If it had been a simple case of prosecutorial over reach, Texas Republicans would have had the fix in.

OP puts his Authoritarian Leanings on full display.

OP is against Constitutional provisions such as the 8th Amendment. (I'll bet the OP has to look that one up)

OP, why do you hate the Constitution?

OP puts his Authoritarian Leanings on full display.

OP is against Constitutional provisions such as the 8th Amendment.

Are you talking about excessive bail? Where did I mention a number? I just thought there should be SOME bail, if the fix wasn't in!

You Liberals really fvcked this up. Now Conservatives and Libertarians who didn't like Perry to begin with (like me) are coming to his Defense because of all this.

Forum List

Back