No bail!!!

140b29h.gif

I'm thinking that charges of prosecutorial misconduct are a real possibility.

Why would Obama be booked? They book people for actual crimes, re: Perry, not figments of your imagination.
YOU said in yer own post that "It's a daily thing for Obama". So I'll ask again: When was Obama booked?

Never said he was. Guess you need to go back... Re-read the post... Glean from context that words may have more than one meaning... Think you can handle that?

Are you talking about excessive bail? Where did I mention a number? I just thought there should be SOME bail, if the fix wasn't in!
Bail is set to secure appearance in court. Do you think the governor of Texas is going to make a run for the border?

I've said it more than once. The border is very porous. It's hardly comparable to things alleged against Obama. STRIKE THREE, YER OUT!

Bail is supposed to secure the appearance of the accused in court. Perry being bailed on his own recognizance is appropriate. Unfortunately, if it was anyone else, they'd deem him a flight risk and give him a ridiculously high bail constitution be damned.

I actually don't think the charges against Perry are trumped up. He threatened and revoked funding because an office was investigating him. That's sufficient if my understanding of Texas law is correct.

(I don't practice in Texas disclaimer.)

Are you talking about excessive bail? Where did I mention a number? I just thought there should be SOME bail, if the fix wasn't in!
Bail is set to secure appearance in court. Do you think the governor of Texas is going to make a run for the border?

After the '12 nomination season, there's really no telling what Perry might do! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back