Obama and Holder have already decided the cop is guilty.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
There is no innocent till proven guilty when the President and the Attorney general keep making comments that condemn the police officer in this case. The facts do not support the original claim that the man was running away, nor that he got on his knees and raised his hands. Yet our Government is intent on making it that way.

We have evidence the police officer tried to wound the perp and when that failed shot to kill. We have evidence that the perp attacked the officer and that he charged at him when out of the car. We have evidence that prove most of the supposed eye witnesses lied to investigators about what happened. yet Obama and Holder do not care. So much for Justice.

Haven't we done enough penance? For those who still don't think so, go take your licks instead of carping from your little enclaves.

There is no innocent till proven guilty when the President and the Attorney general keep making comments that condemn the police officer in this case. The facts do not support the original claim that the man was running away, nor that he got on his knees and raised his hands. Yet our Government is intent on making it that way.

We have evidence the police officer tried to wound the perp and when that failed shot to kill. We have evidence that the perp attacked the officer and that he charged at him when out of the car. We have evidence that prove most of the supposed eye witnesses lied to investigators about what happened. yet Obama and Holder do not care. So much for Justice.

well, where is it at???

I'm getting a bad feeling all this stuff is being planned ahead.
they tried it with Martin but didn't quite get what they wanted
look at the border
now this in Missouri. they bused in rioters and looters from out of town, the black panthers came in, etc etc
something doesn't smell right with any of this
People might want to start thinking of getting prepared

yes, dammit. locals should keep being allowed to kill unarmed black men.

we'll just trust them because the locals are always so honest, right?
So you have evidence that the cop chose to murder the man? That he had no cause to shoot at him, that the man in question did not attack him and try to take his weapon away? That the man did not charge the cop when he came out of his vehicle?

I'm getting a bad feeling all this stuff is being planned ahead.
they tried it with Martin but didn't quite get what they wanted
look at the border
now this in Missouri. they bused in rioters and looters from out of town, the black panthers came in, etc etc
something doesn't smell right with any of this
People might want to start thinking of getting prepared

What are YOU doing to "get prepared"?

Laying in more gumt cheese?

Yeah, cuz that's how steffie rolls, right?

:confused: :confused::confused::confused:

Of course Barry and Holder think the cops guilty. Seems to me I remember an incident in MA involiving a black professor. A friend of Barry's He automatically assumed his friend was the victim. Beerfest ring any bells? He also called the whole PD stupid.

Any wonder he and that asshole Holder think the cops guilty??

A

All the more reason to CLEAN UP THE WHITE HOUSE AND TAKE BACK CONGRESS PEOPLE!!!!!

For that matter, where's the proof that Obama has decided he's guilty?

SSDD from the RWs.

Oh, the stupid fuck got on TV and did his Al Sharpton bit defending Tawana Brawly bit;

{“As Americans we got to use this moment to seek our common humanity,” he continued. “I’ve said this before: in too many communities around the country [too] many young men of color are left behind and only seen as objects of fear.”}

Obama: I'm Sending AG Eric Holder to Ferguson - Daniel Doherty

Oh, but he's sending Shock Collar Holder down there..

Obama is a race baiting pile of shit.

Forum List

Back