No assault weapon was used

Sorry, you lose!!!

I suggest you look up what an Assault Weapon is first, THEN come back and play.

I am convinced that as long as he left one assault weapon in his car, no matter how many assault weapons he used in the school some idiot will deny he ever used an assault weapon.

There is no difference between a so called "assault" rifle and any other semiautomatic rifle that a civilian can buy other than the cosmetics.

The weapon used at the school was not capable of full auto so therefore it was not an assault rifle.

If you took time to read my post you would have see this phrase:

that a civilian can buy

Civilians cannot buy rifles capable of full auto without a very hard to get and very expensive federal permit. The guns that you people are calling "assault" weapons are nothing more than semiautomatic rifles differing in cosmetics only.

Last edited:
Is this just about boys refusing to give up their toys? If someone wants to kill animals they can use a bolt action, pump, muzzle loader, or bow. NO semi-automatics and NO handguns. Argue all you want about black helicopters but 20 kids are dead. Time to stop the madness.

The old madness or the new madness?

Who's idea is it to make Police carry less fire-power than the criminal?

That's the old madness.

The new madness is to take guns away from everyone forgetting that this is a very large country with large borders and untold number of ways to smuggle them into said country.

So legalize crack while we're at it.

Cocaine should be legal, actually.

No assault weapon was used in the shooting at the elementry school in Ct. The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car seems to be the main topic of discussion. He used two semi automatic pistols. We all know that it is the benefit of this left wing agenda and the media which seems to be one and the same, that the words "ASSAULT RIFLE" be spoke as often as possible even though it lay cold in the back seat of his mom's car.

The other day I heard on MSNBC claiming that the NRA stood for such a small group of people that feared the government were coming to kill them. This is stupid. There probably is a very small group of nut cases that believe such. Most desire guns for self protection from criminals. Yes there is a need for some to have these assault weapons with a 30 round clip. As an ex-police officer I am telling you there is not enough police to protect all of us. Many do not remember the Rodney King riots where for political reasons the police were told to back off and the thugs robbed, killed and burned their way through many neighborhoods. This is why people want 30 round clips. We should all have the ability to protect ourselves, family, and property.

Yeah, he may have left the assault rifle in the car, but he still had 30 round magazines that he was using in a semi-automatic pistol.

If he'd only had 10 rounds/magazine, maybe there wouldn't have been as many killed, because he'd have to stop to reload, and then maybe the principal and the teacher could have stopped him.

No assault weapon was used in the shooting at the elementry school in Ct. The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car seems to be the main topic of discussion. He used two semi automatic pistols. We all know that it is the benefit of this left wing agenda and the media which seems to be one and the same, that the words "ASSAULT RIFLE" be spoke as often as possible even though it lay cold in the back seat of his mom's car.

The other day I heard on MSNBC claiming that the NRA stood for such a small group of people that feared the government were coming to kill them. This is stupid. There probably is a very small group of nut cases that believe such. Most desire guns for self protection from criminals. Yes there is a need for some to have these assault weapons with a 30 round clip. As an ex-police officer I am telling you there is not enough police to protect all of us. Many do not remember the Rodney King riots where for political reasons the police were told to back off and the thugs robbed, killed and burned their way through many neighborhoods. This is why people want 30 round clips. We should all have the ability to protect ourselves, family, and property.

Yeah, he may have left the assault rifle in the car, but he still had 30 round magazines that he was using in a semi-automatic pistol.

If he'd only had 10 rounds/magazine, maybe there wouldn't have been as many killed, because he'd have to stop to reload, and then maybe the principal and the teacher could have stopped him.

And you say you have carried a side arm in the navy? Please stop anyone who has been in the military and handled firearms know better than that.

And you say you have carried a side arm in the navy? Please stop anyone who has been in the military and handled firearms know better than that.

Takes 2 hands to reload a magazine, and it also takes about 2.5 seconds if you're trained well enough, a bit longer if you're not.

In that time, the teachers may have had a chance to save the kids.

Takes 2 hands to reload a magazine, and it also takes about 2.5 seconds if you're trained well enough, a bit longer if you're not.

2.5 seconds? that's slooooooow I also don't understand where you get the takes to hands to reload. Hit the magazine eject button, let the mag fall to the floor insert second mag . pull slide back and start firing, all in less than a second and a half

2.5 seconds? that's slooooooow I also don't understand where you get the takes to hands to reload. Hit the magazine eject button, let the mag fall to the floor insert second mag . pull slide back and start firing, all in less than a second and a half

When you insert the magazine into the bottom of the gun, what are you going to insert it with, your dick? You have to have one hand to hold the gun, and the other hand to insert the magazine into the bottom.

Or, do you put the gun on the ground, butt up, insert the magazine with one hand and then pick the gun back up?

Sorry, it takes 2 hands to reload a magazine into a 9mm.

Unless of course, you already have the magazines standing up like Woody Harrelson did in Zombieland, but I don't think he did that.

When you insert the magazine into the bottom of the gun, what are you going to insert it with, your dick? You have to have one hand to hold the gun, and the other hand to insert the magazine into the bottom.

Or, do you put the gun on the ground, butt up, insert the magazine with one hand and then pick the gun back up?

Unless of course, you already have the magazines standing up like Woody Harrelson did in Zombieland, but I don't think he did that.

I don't count the hand that I am already holding the firearm with because you are already using it to hold the firearm.
It only takes one hand to pull the mag from its pouch and insert into firearm.

I don't count the hand that I am already holding the firearm with because you are already using it to hold the firearm.

If you have one hand already holding the firearm, and one hand inserting the magazine, you've also got to pull the slide back.

Like I said, it takes 2 hands to reload. No wonder you never carried a sidearm.

I don't know if they make a 10 or 30 round clip for a 9mm. All I have ever seen is a 15 round clip but that doesn't really matter as this thread is about "why are they talking about the rifle in the back seat when it wasn't used in the shooting".

I don't know if they make a 10 or 30 round clip for a 9mm. All I have ever seen is a 15 round clip but that doesn't really matter as this thread is about "why are they talking about the rifle in the back seat when it wasn't used in the shooting".

Yes, they do make 30 round magazines for 9mm. What do you think Laughtner used when he shot Gabby Gifford? He had 2 9mm pistols that had 30 round magazines.

If you have one hand already holding the firearm, and one hand inserting the magazine, you've also got to pull the slide back.

It takes 2-hands, but if you can count, you keep one round in the chamber when you reload, then you don't need to pull the slide back.

You're still only using one hand to pull the slide back as I said I don't count the hand that I use to fire the firearm. because it's already in use. However if you can keep track of how many shot you have spent you should not have to pull the slide back, and yes you are trained to keep track of the rounds you have shot.

Hold it inverted, drop in the mag (offhand, hold it in your teeth), push it against your leg or a nearby object to seat it. Probably do need both hands to chamber a round, though.

Crap. Do you ever read anything? The ammo used in the AR was specially designed ammo to do maximum tissue damage. Those little kids were blown apart by the rounds Lanza was shooting.

Blown apart? You have no idea what you are talking about. And how about answering the question you ignored.

Sorry, you lose!!!

I suggest you look up what an Assault Weapon is first, THEN come back and play.

Bullcrap. To the Leftytoons a Hipoint is just as evil as a BMG.

HK MP5s and UZIs fire a 9mm Beretta round.

What's a Beretta round? Is that a special kind of bullet?

You're still only using one hand to pull the slide back as I said I don't count the hand that I use to fire the firearm. because it's already in use. However if you can keep track of how many shot you have spent you should not have to pull the slide back, and yes you are trained to keep track of the rounds you have shot.

Like I said, it takes 2 hands to reload. Even though you are holding the gun with 1 hand already, you still have to use a second hand to complete the operation.

Still stuck on stupid I see.

Like I said, it takes 2 hands to reload. Even though you are holding the gun with 1 hand already, you still have to use a second hand to complete the operation.

Dude it's not worth arguing over you say tomato I say Tomato

Of course it's not worth arguing over. You're wrong, and have shown others what a 'tard you are.

I win.

Of course it's not worth arguing over. You're wrong, and have shown others what a 'tard you are.

I win.

oh jesus fucking christ, You count both hands that's fine, I don't count the hand hold the firearm because while the firearm is in my hand it's part of my hand.

Forum List

Back