No assault weapon was used

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
No assault weapon was used in the shooting at the elementry school in Ct. The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car seems to be the main topic of discussion. He used two semi automatic pistols. We all know that it is the benefit of this left wing agenda and the media which seems to be one and the same, that the words "ASSAULT RIFLE" be spoke as often as possible even though it lay cold in the back seat of his mom's car.

The other day I heard on MSNBC claiming that the NRA stood for such a small group of people that feared the government were coming to kill them. This is stupid. There probably is a very small group of nut cases that believe such. Most desire guns for self protection from criminals. Yes there is a need for some to have these assault weapons with a 30 round clip. As an ex-police officer I am telling you there is not enough police to protect all of us. Many do not remember the Rodney King riots where for political reasons the police were told to back off and the thugs robbed, killed and burned their way through many neighborhoods. This is why people want 30 round clips. We should all have the ability to protect ourselves, family, and property.

The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car

I read conflicting stories about this, so I was waiting for an official finding. Do you have a link?

I am not proficient enough to send you the link. If you go to google and type "assault rifle found in the back seat of mom's car in school shooting" numerous sites will come up including USA today.

I am convienced that if he had rushed into the school with a knife and killed the same number and the assault rifle was in the back seat of the car we would still be hearing about nothing but the assault rifle.

I am convienced that if he had rushed into the school with a knife and killed the same number and the assault rifle was in the back seat of the car we would still be hearing about nothing but the assault rifle.
I am convinced that as long as he left one assault weapon in his car, no matter how many assault weapons he used in the school some idiot will deny he ever used an assault weapon.

got a credible link that backs-up your OP?

Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.
{snip}

Read more at:
Police: 20 children among 26 victims of Connecticut school shooting - CNN.com

Since we know that CNN is biased and in the pocket of Maobama it's got to be fact and the truth.
The Bushmaster AR-15 was not used to kill those children. There goes part of your cause celebre`.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I am convinced that as long as he left one assault weapon in his car, no matter how many assault weapons he used in the school some idiot will deny he ever used an assault weapon.

I cerainly agree with you there. If this mentally disturbed person had used a Samuria sword to kill all those children and adults, you're right the anti-gun people and Maobama would still have used the incident to blame the weapons left in the car. It's typical of the whining, coniving Marxists of the country. Say anything, do anything and certainly use every crisis to push your agenda.

Coroner's' reports indicated the Bushmaster was responsible for all deaths, except the shooter's.

got a credible link that backs-up your OP?

Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.
{snip}

Read more at:
Police: 20 children among 26 victims of Connecticut school shooting - CNN.com

Since we know that CNN is biased and in the pocket of Maobama it's got to be fact and the truth.
The Bushmaster AR-15 was not used to kill those children. There goes part of your cause celebre`.
The Conservative News Network never gets anything correct. NRA hero Lanza brought 4 weapons, you and CNN only listed 3. Obviously the gun the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood leaves out would be the one that killed the children! CON$ always leave out the most important info, their philosophy is lie by telling just enough truth and then shut up. Lie to someone's level of ignorance.

Assault rifle used during Sandy Hook massacre - CBS News

Investigators believe most of the bullets came from a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle. It was one of four guns Lanza took from the home he shared with his mother after he shot and killed her.
Sources say he left one gun in his car and forced his way into the school carrying the assault rifle in his hands and two semi-automatic pistols in the dark military-style cargo pants he was wearing.
Inside the school, he zeroed in on two classrooms, killing 20 children and six adults. One of them was the school principal, who sources say tried to stop the shooting by lunging at the gunman.
The spree ended when Lanza shot himself with one of the handguns.

Every report I have seen states that the AR was the primary weopon used. As for you idiots trying to claim it is not an assault rifle, you can empty that 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. What is the differance between 30 shots in under ten seconds and 30 shot in 3 to 4 seconds in a crowded mall or a first grade classroom?

The AR is a civilian knockoff of the M-16, a gun designed soley for the purpose of killing large numbers of people very rapidly. As we saw at Sandy Hook, the AR serves that function with great efficiency.

You guys want to play semantics or are into denial, the rest of us are going to now decide what is the correct course to create a much safer enviroment for the chidren in this nation.

The Truth is most Americans do not know what an "assault weapon" is. The Average American would look at the AR15 and the 30/30 Lever Action that are both in my Closet and think they are Both "Assault Weapons"

The silly thing is with either of them, or the 12 gauge pump, or 9mm hand gun I also have I could do as much Damage as the most Prolific Mass Killers out there. The Whole Debate between what is and is not to much gun is silly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Every report I have seen states that the AR was the primary weopon used. As for you idiots trying to claim it is not an assault rifle, you can empty that 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. What is the differance between 30 shots in under ten seconds and 30 shot in 3 to 4 seconds in a crowded mall or a first grade classroom?

The AR is a civilian knockoff of the M-16, a gun designed soley for the purpose of killing large numbers of people very rapidly. As we saw at Sandy Hook, the AR serves that function with great efficiency.

You guys want to play semantics or are into denial, the rest of us are going to now decide what is the correct course to create a much safer enviroment for the chidren in this nation.

How many shots do you think I can get off using two semi auto hand guns at the same time?

No assault weapon was used in the shooting at the elementry school in Ct. The rifle that was left in the back seat of the car seems to be the main topic of discussion. He used two semi automatic pistols. We all know that it is the benefit of this left wing agenda and the media which seems to be one and the same, that the words "ASSAULT RIFLE" be spoke as often as possible even though it lay cold in the back seat of his mom's car.

The other day I heard on MSNBC claiming that the NRA stood for such a small group of people that feared the government were coming to kill them. This is stupid. There probably is a very small group of nut cases that believe such. Most desire guns for self protection from criminals. Yes there is a need for some to have these assault weapons with a 30 round clip. As an ex-police officer I am telling you there is not enough police to protect all of us. Many do not remember the Rodney King riots where for political reasons the police were told to back off and the thugs robbed, killed and burned their way through many neighborhoods. This is why people want 30 round clips. We should all have the ability to protect ourselves, family, and property.

Did Lanza use a 9mm or a Bushmaster?

by mwg0735
December 22, 2012