No assault weapon was used

Every report I have seen states that the AR was the primary weopon used. As for you idiots trying to claim it is not an assault rifle, you can empty that 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. What is the differance between 30 shots in under ten seconds and 30 shot in 3 to 4 seconds in a crowded mall or a first grade classroom?

The AR is a civilian knockoff of the M-16, a gun designed soley for the purpose of killing large numbers of people very rapidly. As we saw at Sandy Hook, the AR serves that function with great efficiency.

You guys want to play semantics or are into denial, the rest of us are going to now decide what is the correct course to create a much safer enviroment for the chidren in this nation.

Fine, how about you get the hell off your little high horse and address the hazards that kill many more kids than guns. If your concern is really for children you would start at the top of the list not near the bottom. But we all know what the motives really are, and it ain't child safety.

got a credible link that backs-up your OP?

What would be credible? You are not going to hear ABC NBC CBS CNN talk about the rifle was found in the back seat of the mother car. And why won't you hear that from them? It takes a lot of steam and zing away from their push for an assault weapons ban.

The Truth is most Americans do not know what an "assault weapon" is. The Average American would look at the AR15 and the 30/30 Lever Action that are both in my Closet and think they are Both "Assault Weapons"

The silly thing is with either of them, or the 12 gauge pump, or 9mm hand gun I also have I could do as much Damage as the most Prolific Mass Killers out there. The Whole Debate between what is and is not to much gun is silly.

You look a little young to be toting a gun there mister! :lol:

got a credible link that backs-up your OP?

Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.
{snip}

Read more at:
Police: 20 children among 26 victims of Connecticut school shooting - CNN.com

Since we know that CNN is biased and in the pocket of Maobama it's got to be fact and the truth.
The Bushmaster AR-15 was not used to kill those children. There goes part of your cause celebre`.
The Conservative News Network never gets anything correct. NRA hero Lanza brought 4 weapons, you and CNN only listed 3. Obviously the gun the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood leaves out would be the one that killed the children! CON$ always leave out the most important info, their philosophy is lie by telling just enough truth and then shut up. Lie to someone's level of ignorance.

Assault rifle used during Sandy Hook massacre - CBS News

Investigators believe most of the bullets came from a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle. It was one of four guns Lanza took from the home he shared with his mother after he shot and killed her.
Sources say he left one gun in his car and forced his way into the school carrying the assault rifle in his hands and two semi-automatic pistols in the dark military-style cargo pants he was wearing.
Inside the school, he zeroed in on two classrooms, killing 20 children and six adults. One of them was the school principal, who sources say tried to stop the shooting by lunging at the gunman.
The spree ended when Lanza shot himself with one of the handguns.

Riiight. Adam Lanza used the Ar-15 until it jammed and rushed outside threw the AR-15 in the back seat, rushed back into the school and shot himself with one of the pistols. Good scenario to fit the facts. Hmm, is the coroner a Democrat and Maobama supporter? Just asking. or is it the biased Lame Stream Media doing it's normal job of propaganda?

A Connecticut town reels from heartbreak as police seek answers ...​
14 Dec 2012 ... “Both are able to inflict heavy damage,” one of the sources said. Adam Lanza left a third weapon in the back seat of the car: a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle. All
three ... “It's too soon to say why he did what he did.” ... ragingbullarizona at 11:16
AM December 15, 2012 ... Clippers' victory leaves a mark ...
A Connecticut town reels from heartbreak as police seek answers - latimes.com - 218k - Cached

Last edited:
The chief medical examiner has said the ammunition was the type designed to break up inside a victim's body and inflict the maximum amount of damage, tearing apart bone and tissue.

Mr Vance said that Lanza had 'hundreds' of bullets remaining when he killed himself in the school, and was in possession of multiple high-capacity magazines for all of the four guns he brought with him.

Lanza had a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle and two handguns on his person when his dead body was found by police, and he also had a shotgun in the car parked outside of the building.

'The Bushmaster was used in the school in its entirety and the handgun was used to take his own life,' Mr Vance said in a Sunday afternoon press conference.

Read more: Adam Lanza: Connecticut gunman had enough ammunition to kill every student in the school | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is what I heard Mr. Vance say in a TV interview.

Last edited:
Every report I have seen states that the AR was the primary weopon used. As for you idiots trying to claim it is not an assault rifle, you can empty that 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. What is the differance between 30 shots in under ten seconds and 30 shot in 3 to 4 seconds in a crowded mall or a first grade classroom?

The AR is a civilian knockoff of the M-16, a gun designed soley for the purpose of killing large numbers of people very rapidly. As we saw at Sandy Hook, the AR serves that function with great efficiency.

You guys want to play semantics or are into denial, the rest of us are going to now decide what is the correct course to create a much safer enviroment for the chidren in this nation.

Fine, how about you get the hell off your little high horse and address the hazards that kill many more kids than guns. If your concern is really for children you would start at the top of the list not near the bottom. But we all know what the motives really are, and it ain't child safety.

Pools or bath tubs?

Every report I've both read and heard has said that the semi-automatic rifle was used during the massacre. There was a shotgun in the car.

Every report I've both read and heard has said that the semi-automatic rifle was used during the massacre. There was a shotgun in the car.

I heard both versions.
I'm at the point where I could care less what was used. Children are dead because of a mad man and Facts have shown an assault weapons ban did not work during Clinton's ban
If an AR was not used but was in the mothers car the media is not going to report that, because it take steam away from their push for another assault weapons ban.
As I said the weapon used at this point does not matter children are dead
And during Clintons assault weapons ban there were still mass shootings at schools.

I have no reason to think the coroner is politically motivated to say it was the Bushmaster. Dealing in fact would be nice, as this is an important topic.

The Truth is most Americans do not know what an "assault weapon" is. The Average American would look at the AR15 and the 30/30 Lever Action that are both in my Closet and think they are Both "Assault Weapons"

The silly thing is with either of them, or the 12 gauge pump, or 9mm hand gun I also have I could do as much Damage as the most Prolific Mass Killers out there. The Whole Debate between what is and is not to much gun is silly.

this is what just kills me...

in San Francisco.... BB guns and air guns are BANNED.... illegal. But owning any other kind of gun is just fine...

:lmao:

this is what just kills me...

in San Francisco.... BB guns and air guns are BANNED.... illegal. But owning any other kind of gun is just fine...

:lmao:

Gun free zones are so numerous in SF that there is a defacto ban on all guns.

Pools or bath tubs?
Global warming.

Right, Roxy?

I have no reason to think the coroner is politically motivated to say it was the Bushmaster. Dealing in fact would be nice, as this is an important topic.

Well, there are many problems.

Initially ABC News reported that there were two gunmen.

Then we are being told that a retard who do not know right from wrong planned the massacre, operated different firearms successfully and , even though they have poor judgment , killed himself 4 minutes after arriving there even though it took the Newton police 20 minutes to get there.

Thnigs that make you go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't play favorites when it comes to fact. The coroner dug those rounds out of the bodies.

Coroner's' reports indicated the Bushmaster was responsible for all deaths, except the shooter's.

Kind of hard to do that when the gun was in the car.

Now there is a SIG Saur pistol that shoots the same ammo as a Bushmaster.

th

Forum List

Back