No assault weapon was used

(CNN) -- Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.

In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know - CNN.com

I AM Buddy, The BUDDHA From Mississippi ™: Police Find Long Gun In Trunk Of Car In Sandy Hook Parking Lot: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting

That looks like a shotgun to me mudwhistle. What do you make of it?

(CNN) -- Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14 and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns -- a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm.

In the car he left a shotgun, about which police have offered no details. Lanza used one of the handguns to take his own life, although police haven't said whether the gun was the Glock or the Sig Sauer.

I AM Buddy, The BUDDHA From Mississippi ™: Police Find Long Gun In Trunk Of Car In Sandy Hook Parking Lot: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting

Not trying to bust your chops but that's CNN do you think CNN would report the Bushmaster was in the back seat of the car?
that just doesn't fit the narrative for the push for an assault weapons ban.

Not trying to bust your chops but that's CNN do you think CNN would report the Bushmaster was in the back seat of the car?

You know more about guns then me Reb. Take a look at the video. That looks like clearing the chamber of a shotgun shell to me. What do you think?

CNN has told us how many versions now?

Doesn't matter, to the left a pump-action shotgun is an assault weapon.

Fact is we don't really know what the facts are right now so all of this is pure speculation.

a-salt-with-a-deadly-weapon_i-G-59-5959-3YQRG00Z.jpg

You know more about guns then me Reb. Take a look at the video. That looks like clearing the chamber of a shotgun shell to me. What do you think?

From what I can tell it looked like a stoeger 12 gauge pump shot gun with pistol grip

StoegerP350wGrip.jpg

Law enforcement officials said that Adam Lanza was armed with four firearms when he started his rampage at a Connecticut elementary school Friday that ended in the deaths of 20 children and seven adults, but nearly all the killing was done with just one of the guns: a .223 caliber Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle.

Lanza used the rifle, a modified civilian version of the military's M-16 similar to the popular AR-15, as he stalked through the school and opened fire on children as young as five. Dr. H. Wayne Carver, the medical examiner who investigated the massacre, told reporters over the weekend that all of Lanza's victims had been shot more than once.

More: Newtown Massacre: What Is a Bushmaster .223? - ABC News

Three weapons were recovered from the school: a semi-automatic .223 Bushmaster found in a car in the school parking lot, and a Glock and a Sig Sauer found with Lanza's body, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said. The weapons were legally purchased by Lanza's mother, the official said.
{snip}

Read more at:
Police: 20 children among 26 victims of Connecticut school shooting - CNN.com

Since we know that CNN is biased and in the pocket of Maobama it's got to be fact and the truth.
The Bushmaster AR-15 was not used to kill those children. There goes part of your cause celebre`.
The Conservative News Network never gets anything correct. NRA hero Lanza brought 4 weapons, you and CNN only listed 3. Obviously the gun the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood leaves out would be the one that killed the children! CON$ always leave out the most important info, their philosophy is lie by telling just enough truth and then shut up. Lie to someone's level of ignorance.

Assault rifle used during Sandy Hook massacre - CBS News

Investigators believe most of the bullets came from a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle. It was one of four guns Lanza took from the home he shared with his mother after he shot and killed her.
Sources say he left one gun in his car and forced his way into the school carrying the assault rifle in his hands and two semi-automatic pistols in the dark military-style cargo pants he was wearing.
Inside the school, he zeroed in on two classrooms, killing 20 children and six adults. One of them was the school principal, who sources say tried to stop the shooting by lunging at the gunman.
The spree ended when Lanza shot himself with one of the handguns.

Riiight. Adam Lanza used the Ar-15 until it jammed and rushed outside threw the AR-15 in the back seat, rushed back into the school and shot himself with one of the pistols. Good scenario to fit the facts. Hmm, is the coroner a Democrat and Maobama supporter? Just asking. or is it the biased Lame Stream Media doing it's normal job of propaganda?

A Connecticut town reels from heartbreak as police seek answers ...​
14 Dec 2012 ... “Both are able to inflict heavy damage,” one of the sources said. Adam Lanza left a third weapon in the back seat of the car: a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle. All
three ... “It's too soon to say why he did what he did.” ... ragingbullarizona at 11:16
AM December 15, 2012 ... Clippers' victory leaves a mark ...
A Connecticut town reels from heartbreak as police seek answers - latimes.com - 218k - Cached
It's tough to argue with someone too stupid to know that 4 is one MORE than 3. :cuckoo:

The Conservative News Network never gets anything correct. NRA hero Lanza brought 4 weapons, you and CNN only listed 3. Obviously the gun the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood leaves out would be the one that killed the children! CON$ always leave out the most important info, their philosophy is lie by telling just enough truth and then shut up. Lie to someone's level of ignorance.

Assault rifle used during Sandy Hook massacre - CBS News

Investigators believe most of the bullets came from a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle. It was one of four guns Lanza took from the home he shared with his mother after he shot and killed her.
Sources say he left one gun in his car and forced his way into the school carrying the assault rifle in his hands and two semi-automatic pistols in the dark military-style cargo pants he was wearing.
Inside the school, he zeroed in on two classrooms, killing 20 children and six adults. One of them was the school principal, who sources say tried to stop the shooting by lunging at the gunman.
The spree ended when Lanza shot himself with one of the handguns.

Riiight. Adam Lanza used the Ar-15 until it jammed and rushed outside threw the AR-15 in the back seat, rushed back into the school and shot himself with one of the pistols. Good scenario to fit the facts. Hmm, is the coroner a Democrat and Maobama supporter? Just asking. or is it the biased Lame Stream Media doing it's normal job of propaganda?

A Connecticut town reels from heartbreak as police seek answers ...​
14 Dec 2012 ... “Both are able to inflict heavy damage,” one of the sources said. Adam Lanza left a third weapon in the back seat of the car: a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle. All
three ... “It's too soon to say why he did what he did.” ... ragingbullarizona at 11:16
AM December 15, 2012 ... Clippers' victory leaves a mark ...
A Connecticut town reels from heartbreak as police seek answers - latimes.com - 218k - Cached
It's tough to argue with someone too stupid to know that 4 is one MORE than 3. :cuckoo:

Your source says one thing and his says another. What does it matter children are dead and they are not coming back. What does it matter since a ban on assault weapons have already proven they never work?

Every report I have seen states that the AR was the primary weopon used. As for you idiots trying to claim it is not an assault rifle, you can empty that 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds.

It's not an assault rifle. And I can do the same thing with a Glock. Does that make it an assault rifle too?

On the day of the shooting all of the networks....even MSNBC stated the AR 15 was found in the back seat of his moms car. All networks said he was armed with the two semi automatic pistols (some did report them as automatic pistols) 9 mm. As that day went on there became more talk of the assault rifle which gathered much more talk throughout the next few days. Many things changed as the media begin to report there news with there agenda mixed in. The 4th gun theory did not even come up until after the State Police gave their synopsis of the events. He did not mention a fourth gun.

If the shooter was using the AR15 with ball ammo does anyone else feel it odd that there would be much ammo left in the bodies to be dug out. It is possible that rounds fired through their little bodies could have lodged in others behind them. There is not much difference between a clean hole that passes through a body from a 223 cal. and that of the 9mm. I am sure that the police would request autopsies but find it odd that the coroner would be digging ammo out of the bodies as some have suggested.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I am convienced that if he had rushed into the school with a knife and killed the same number and the assault rifle was in the back seat of the car we would still be hearing about nothing but the assault rifle.

The knife assault on 22 kids happened in China.

None of the children died.

I am convienced that if he had rushed into the school with a knife and killed the same number and the assault rifle was in the back seat of the car we would still be hearing about nothing but the assault rifle.

How ever in China they have had mass killings of Children with knives in the past.

He used a gun. They all do essentially the same thing, they shoot bullets. He would have killed just as many babies had he choose to use the handguns he had on him.

It was the large capacity clips that made it possible for him to put so many bullets into each child. All of the children had multiple wounds; one little boy was shot 11 times.

On the day of the shooting all of the networks....even MSNBC stated the AR 15 was found in the back seat of his moms car. All networks said he was armed with the two semi automatic pistols (some did report them as automatic pistols) 9 mm. As that day went on there became more talk of the assault rifle which gathered much more talk throughout the next few days. Many things changed as the media begin to report there news with there agenda mixed in. The 4th gun theory did not even come up until after the State Police gave their synopsis of the events. He did not mention a fourth gun.

If the shooter was using the AR15 with ball ammo does anyone else feel it odd that there would be much ammo left in the bodies to be dug out. It is possible that rounds fired through their little bodies could have lodged in others behind them. There is not much difference between a clean hole that passes through a body from a 223 cal. and that of the 9mm. I am sure that the police would request autopsies but find it odd that the coroner would be digging ammo out of the bodies as some have suggested.

Crap. Do you ever read anything? The ammo used in the AR was specially designed ammo to do maximum tissue damage. Those little kids were blown apart by the rounds Lanza was shooting.

So it's only a problem when people die. Got it.

No, you and the others here do not have it. You are creating gun laws that I will not like by your goddamned lies and idiocy.

This month is going to stand out in the line of horrors. Multiple shootings involving assault weopons. And each time, you idiots state that what is needed are more guns.

Forum List

Back