No AR-15 found

Everybody had it wrong including the doctors who removed the slugs. The multiple shooters story didn't pan out either. It didn't faze good old Barry Hussein though. While helicopters were buzzing around, Reagan airport was grounded and all the Police cars in the city were howling barely a mile away he went on with his campaign speech about the economy. He is one cold freaking fish.

Nor here...:doubt::

NY-Daily-News-AR-15.jpeg

Bias?

You folks are funny.

He picked up an assault rifle from the guard and used it.

The FBI disagrees, but keep complaining about weapons that weren't used.

Well it was initially reported that's what he used.

Seems that's changed.

In any case, he was legally able to purchase a shotgun.

And the NRA..and Republicans have made sure he could do that.

And are making sure any future mass murdering crazies can do the same.

Everybody had it wrong including the doctors who removed the slugs. The multiple shooters story didn't pan out either. It didn't faze good old Barry Hussein though. While helicopters were buzzing around, Reagan airport was grounded and all the Police cars in the city were howling barely a mile away he went on with his campaign speech about the economy. He is one cold freaking fish.

Reagan Airport? Hmm... Reagan... Reagan... wasn't he the POTUS who was shot with a not-AR-15?
Was that why he survived?

How does CNN report the fact that no AR-15 was used in the DC Navy Yard shooting?

Navy Yard shooting: AR-15, back in the news -- briefly - CNN.com

Nope, no bias there.

Ah good, this one type of firearm not involved. Excellent news, I'm sure the dead victims will be ecstatic to learn that the AR-15 said to have killed them does not exist, therefore they are free to come back to life. Huzzah.

Was there a point coming with this thread, or does that cost extra?

I'd say the point is that the MSM are liars and Feinstein uses lies to promote your side's agenda...when you get caught at it like you have this time you say "big deal" and wander off....and you'll do it over and over again.

Fascinating.
So what is this "my side's agenda" then?

This oughta be good... :popcorn:

Reagan Airport? Hmm... Reagan... Reagan... wasn't he the POTUS who was shot with a not-AR-15?

Nope, Reagan was shot by Hinkley's .22 pistol...want to ban them too? :eusa_eh:

Now there will be a liberal based movement to ban automatic and pump action shotguns.

And only single shot bolt action shotguns will be legal to own.

That will really suck if you like to bird hunt; ducks, dove, quail, and such. .. :doubt:

Is keeping guns out of the hands of crazies, rapists, criminals and terrorists to much to ask?

:evil:

Nope, Reagan was shot by Hinkley's .22 pistol...want to ban them too? :eusa_eh:

"Too"? Who said I wanted to "ban" anything?
I'm still questioning what seems to be the basis of this thread, that if an AR-15 was specifically not used, everything's hunky dory.

Meanwhile you're avoiding the previous question. Wonder why. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Bias?

You folks are funny.

Seems that's changed.

The frickin' military wasn't able to red flag this guy with their extensive background checks, but you're just sure requiring a background check to buy a gun would have stopped him from carrying out his rampage. Just how fucking insane are you?

Now there will be a liberal based movement to ban automatic and pump action shotguns.

That will really suck if you like to bird hunt; ducks, dove, quail, and such. .. :doubt:

Is keeping guns out of the hands of crazies, rapists, criminals and terrorists to much to ask?

Already laws against those people owning firearms. Thanks for playing...

Is doing it without infringing on MY RIGHT to a firearm too much to ask?

How does CNN report the fact that no AR-15 was used in the DC Navy Yard shooting?

A U.S. law enforcement official said Monday that gunman Aaron Alexis unleashed a barrage of bullets using an AR-15, a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun. Authorities believed the AR-15 was used for most of the shooting, the official said. The news prompted Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of the strongest proponents of a ban on assault weapons like the AR-15, to issue a statement the same day asking, "When will enough be enough?"
However, federal law enforcement sources told CNN Tuesday that authorities have recovered three weapons from the scene of the mass shooting, including one -- a shotgun -- that investigators believe Alexis brought in to the compound. The other two weapons, which sources say were handguns, may have been taken from guards at the Navy complex.
The sources, who have detailed knowledge of the investigation, cautioned that initial information that an AR-15 was used in the shootings may have been incorrect. It is believed that Alexis had rented an AR-15, but returned it before Monday morning's shootings. Authorities are still investigating precisely how many weapons Alexis had access to and when.

Nope, no bias there.

Ah good, this one type of firearm not involved. Excellent news, I'm sure the dead victims will be ecstatic to learn that the AR-15 said to have killed them does not exist, therefore they are free to come back to life. Huzzah.

Was there a point?

Considering that I put this thread in media, pointed out the fact that no one found an AR-15, and then showed CNN blathering away about AR-15s after they admitted there wasn't one, and then made an offhand comment about bias, I thought the point was self explanatory. I obviously forgot to factor in the knee jerk reactions of the anti gun nuts.

Reagan... Reagan... wasn't he the POTUS who was shot with a not-AR-15?

No, he was shot with a .22 cal revolver. Does it hurt to always be so damn wrong?

:::::wwhhoooooshh:::: there goes the point sailing right over your head.

See my initial post. Or the last one, where I reiterated the same whhoooosh point.

Sheesh.

Last edited:

Nope, no bias there.

I'd say the point is that the MSM are liars and Feinstein uses lies to promote your side's agenda...when you get caught at it like you have this time you say "big deal" and wander off....and you'll do it over and over again.

i was right, the point is self explanatory.

Bias?

You folks are funny.

Seems that's changed.

He was legally able to buy a shotgun because he was never charged with a crime, despite having shot off two guns. He was also never evaluated by a doctor even though he called the police and complained about magic people and voices.

Why is this my fault?

No.

And your point being?

Nope, no bias there.

Was there a point?

Considering that I put this thread in media, pointed out the fact that no one found an AR-15, and then showed CNN blathering away about AR-15s after they admitted there wasn't one, and then made an offhand comment about bias, I thought the point was self explanatory. I obviously forgot to factor in the knee jerk reactions of the anti gun nuts.

Huh?

Perhaps the point of asking the point sailed over more than one head. What I'm asking is, why does it matter whether it was an AR-15 or a QM-27? Aren't the victims just as dead? Is it not still a shooting? Is it not mass murder? What am I missing in this ever so crucial distinction?

Didn't initial reports on Lanza give his brother's name? Are not details on breaking news stories, particularly urgent ones, commonly subject to correction?

IOW why are you hung up on this detail? What's the point?

Seems that's changed.

The frickin' military wasn't able to red flag this guy with their extensive background checks, but you're just sure requiring a background check to buy a gun would have stopped him from carrying out his rampage. Just how fucking insane are you?

He went through a background check and came up clean because Seattle didn't think shooting up a random car in an anger fueled blackout was worth prosecuting him. If they had, he would have a gun offense on his record, and not have been able to buy a shotgun.

Was there a point?

Huh?

Perhaps the point of asking the point sailed over more than one head. What I'm asking is, why does it matter whether it was an AR-15 or a QM-27? Aren't the victims just as dead? Is it not still a shooting? Is it not mass murder? What am I missing in this ever so crucial distinction?

Didn't initial reports on Lanza give his brother's name? Are not details on breaking news stories, particularly urgent ones, commonly subject to correction?

IOW why are you hung up on this detail? What's the point?

The fucking point is that it doesn't matter what weapon is used, the anti gun nuts will still try to take away all guns. If you don't understand that simple truth, you are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back