No Apology but Good Thinking

Yes it was a dodge. Because you say so doesn't work. I heard people with top security clearance, I'll put that over what some random guy on a message board says every time.

It was a direct answer. If you don't like it, don't ask.
A deflection is an answer. Just not a very good one. Like I said, I'll take the guys that know what's going on more seriously.

There was no deflection no matter how many times you repeat that.
You keep repeating that while ignoring my point. You've demonstrated nothing but authority with zero credentials. That doesn't do it for me, you offered nothing of substance.

And you have offered nothing but vague references to unnamed persons. Oh, the substance is just oozing!
I named it in the first post, China vs. USA and posted a link ten minutes before you responded. Read more, lecture less.

It was a direct answer. If you don't like it, don't ask.
A deflection is an answer. Just not a very good one. Like I said, I'll take the guys that know what's going on more seriously.

You keep repeating that while ignoring my point. You've demonstrated nothing but authority with zero credentials. That doesn't do it for me, you offered nothing of substance.

And you have offered nothing but vague references to unnamed persons. Oh, the substance is just oozing!
I named it in the first post, China vs. USA and posted a link ten minutes before you responded. Read more, lecture less.

Oh wow, a video! On the internet! You never see one of those saying anything about anything! How compelling!!!!!

Oh wow, a video! On the internet! You never see one of those saying anything about anything! How compelling!!!!!
Just like I said, you have nothing. I saw it on Netfix, Jerkoff. I used the internet to pride a link. There are credible sources that make a compelling case that China is determined to take over as the world superpower, some of the tactics are very underhanded.

I don't give a fuck if hurts your pussy.

You must not have read many of my posts, dope.
I can tell, dope.
The list has been posted over and over again, you ignorant buffoon. Don't beg for what you are only going to ignore anyway.
You seem desperate to convince others of your unsubstantiated opinion. Interesting.

List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow. You are really desperate. Interesting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Only thin skinned idiots take offense at words.|
Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.
Oh you have a couple little Jap nephews?

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"
My dad was in the South Pacific; he never stopped calling them "Japs" either. I don't call them that, though--do you?
Many American's that were adults during WWII call them Japs, after all they were brutal enemies and that's not easily forgotten.

Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"
My dad was in the South Pacific; he never stopped calling them "Japs" either. I don't call them that, though--do you?
Many American's that were adults during WWII call them Japs, after all they were brutal enemies and that's not easily forgotten.

The war is over.

I was a child in the early POST WAR era----when kids were still calling Japanese
persons JAPS----when playing with model soldiers and airplanes, and ships and----
WATERGUNS----------but not in social situations, Hiroshima and THE BOMB---
was a subject of ETHICAL CHAT when I was a teen in school and even in my house------
my brother even back then was destined to become a physicist like EINSTEIN----
who-------FOUNDED that giant energy thing E = MC (squared) THE BOMB--
is, indeed, a VERY EMOTIONAL ISSUE attached to WORLD WAR II-------Obama
should not have visited Hiroshima like a penitent.

The war is over.

The issue was ADDRESSED by our president in his recent visit to HIROSHIMA

Check in with me when China invades Taiwan, or instigates a hot war to expand its territory beyond their current boundaries (no, squabbling over disputed islets doesn't count).

When that doesn't happen in the next ten years, you can come here and kiss my ass.

Despite all the pants-wetting, China is not going to supplant the US as super power any time soon.

People seem to overlook, in their desire to panic and/or denigrate the US, that there are a number of real obstacles to China reaching super power status.

Last edited:

The war is over.
I almost replied with a snide remark, but I decided not to do so.

If it were only so easy for those that fought in the war to put it behind them. Yes, the war is over. For those that experienced the war, it is far from forgotten.

- China is still much further behind us militarily than the Chicken Littles want to believe.

- China's strategy for military buildup isn't even intended for 'defeating' the US. They know damn well that is a dream for the distant future, if ever. Their most ambitious goal is to elbow us out of the inner sphere of Asia adjacent to China. At best that would take decades, if ever.

- China's much vaunted economy is a piñata. It's big on the outside, but hollow and not nearly full of goodies.

- Apart from their grab of Tibet, which they do sincerely believe to be a rightful part of China, wars of territorial aggression are not their M.O. They really, really, really believe Taiwan is part of China and they haven't resorted to war to reclaim that.

- Massive corruption in the CCP will continue to hold them back.

- If we start taking elections seriously, our lead is only likely to grow.

Recently, the PLA relaxed weight and fitness criteria in the face of an exploding obesity problem in the country.

There's seldom any upside to waking up at 4:30 a.m., but this morning I turned on the telly to find our President just beginning his remarks at Hiroshima. He didn't apologize for anything. It was a great speech. Thoughtful.

At the bottom of the page is a button for "Listen" to full remarks. 17 minutes. Very much worth listening to.

Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park

Have a great and peaceful day.

I watched the speech, and no he didn't go so far as to apologize, but my problem is, has any Japanese official ever visited Pearl Harbor and lamented the use of kamikaze pilots? No, why is it always us that is expected to be the good guy? Especially given that there really wasn't any need to do so, it's pretty obvious that we're allies without dredging u 70 year old events

No speech given and this

Initial plans for Emperor Akihito's two-week tour of the United States had included a stop at the Arizona memorial, an arching white structure built atop the ship's remains that seems to float above the harbor itself. But objections from Japan's nationalist right wing, which has long argued that the attack was a justifiable response to an American war embargo, made the government shy away from that hugely symbolic site.

I'm not pissed or anything about the speech, just think it was unnecessary and contributes to the belief that the US is what's wrong with the world..

Forum List

Back