No Apology but Good Thinking

A freind of mine does business in Asia, especially in Japan.......he told me that racism is just accepted there.....they don't even think about it and have no intention of addressing it...it is just the way it is......

Have you ever seen this for yourself?

Not much to be racist about.

Ethnic groups(2011[2])
Surprisingly, to me at least, they have about 12 official languages. That could get confusing.

A freind of mine does business in Asia, especially in Japan.......he told me that racism is just accepted there.....they don't even think about it and have no intention of addressing it...it is just the way it is......
No doubt. They refuse to admit wrongdoing in their part of starting WWII and committing tens of thousands of atrocities because they feel they did nothing wrong. People who think Americans are the epitome of arrogant assholes have never dealt with the Japanese.

The Japanese have made dozens of apologies, including at the signing of their surrender. NONE, have been by the Emperor at Pearl Harbor.

The atrocities they committed were despicable. Just beyond comprehension.

You must not have read many of my posts, dope.
I do my best to avoid self-righteous,over-confident but clueless people. Unless a person has the courtesy and intelligence to engage others with logic and facts, they're just another asshole with an opinion. So, no, I haven't read many of your posts, sir, and after this, I won't be reading very many.

The Japanese have made dozens of apologies, including at the signing of their surrender. ...
Feel free to cite those apologies because the Koreans and the Chinese don't seem to agree with your defense of the former Empire of Japan.

Did he mention the dead Americans that the Japanese murdered at Pearl Harbor? I am betting he did not. How about the Bataan death march? Probably not.
How 'bout you listen to his remarks? He is not stuck on blaming and he did not defend either side of the conflict.

Obama blamed mankind.

That's funny, here all these years I thought it was the Japanese who attacked Pearl Harbor.

The Japanese have made dozens of apologies, including at the signing of their surrender. ...
Feel free to cite those apologies because the Koreans and the Chinese don't seem to agree with your defense of the former Empire of Japan.

I make no apology, whatsoever for Japan or their emperor. None whatsoever.

Here is a list to which I refer.

This is a 'list of war apology statements issued by the state of Japan ' with regard to the war crimes and atrocities committed by the Empire of Japan during World War II. The statements were made on and after the end of World War II in Asia, from the 1950s to the 2010s. There is an ongoing controversy regarding the way these statements are categorized, that being the question whether they are formal apologies or general statements of remorse, each of which carry a different level of responsibility and recognition.

List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I make no apology, whatsoever for Japan or their emperor. None whatsoever.

Here is a list to which I refer.

This is a 'list of war apology statements issued by the state of Japan ' with regard to the war crimes and atrocities committed by the Empire of Japan during World War II. The statements were made on and after the end of World War II in Asia, from the 1950s to the 2010s. There is an ongoing controversy regarding the way these statements are categorized, that being the question whether they are formal apologies or general statements of remorse, each of which carry a different level of responsibility and recognition.

List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yes, along the lines of "I'm sorry you're so fucked up that you don't understand why I did what I did, even if some of the things I did may have caused you a bit of harm".

"The official apologies are widely viewed as inadequate or only a symbolic exchange by many of the survivors of such crimes or the families of dead victims. On October 2006, while Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expressed an apology for the damage caused by its colonial rule and aggression, more than 80 Japanese lawmakers from his ruling party LDP paid visits to the Yasukuni Shrine. Many people aggrieved by Japanese war crimes also maintain that no apology has been issued for particular acts or that the Japanese government has merely expressed "regret" or "remorse".[149] On 2 March 2007, the issue was raised again by Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe, in which he denied that the military had forced women into sexual slavery during World War II. He stated, "The fact is, there is no evidence to prove there was coercion." Before he spoke, a group of Liberal Democratic Party lawmakers also sought to revise the Kono Statement.[10][15] This provoked negative reaction from Asian and Western countries.

On 31 October 2008, the chief of staff of Japan's Air Self-Defense Force Toshio Tamogami was dismissed with a 60 million yen allowance[150] due to an essay he published, arguing that Japan was not an aggressor during World War II, that the war brought prosperity to China, Taiwan and Korea, that the Imperial Japanese Army's conduct was not violent and that theGreater East Asia War is viewed in a positive way by many Asian countries and criticizing the war crimes trials which followed the war.[151] On 11 November, Tamogami added before the Diet that the personal apology made in 1995 by former prime minister Tomiichi Murayama was "a tool to suppress free speech".[150]
"

No doubt. They refuse to admit wrongdoing in their part of starting WWII and committing tens of thousands of atrocities because they feel they did nothing wrong. People who think Americans are the epitome of arrogant assholes have never dealt with the Japanese.

The Japanese have made dozens of apologies, including at the signing of their surrender. NONE, have been by the Emperor at Pearl Harbor.......

1994. If obama just being at Hiroshima is - as some insist - an apology then the laying of a wreath there and bowing deeply and contemplatively for nearly a minute must count as well.

You must not have read many of my posts, dope.
I can tell, dope.
The list has been posted over and over again, you ignorant buffoon. Don't beg for what you are only going to ignore anyway.
You seem desperate to convince others of your unsubstantiated opinion. Interesting.

Explain that. Why do they need to take over Taiwan for example?

They don't and they won't.
You get your intel from ...?

History, Political Science, International Relations, and personal experience.
That's a dodge, not an answer. ...

No dodge at all. A very direct answer.
Yes it was a dodge. Because you say so doesn't work. I heard people with top security clearance, I'll put that over what some random guy on a message board says every time.

They don't and they won't.

Yes it was a dodge. Because you say so doesn't work. I heard people with top security clearance, I'll put that over what some random guy on a message board says every time.

It was a direct answer. If you don't like it, don't ask.

A deflection is an answer. Just not a very good one. Like I said, I'll take the guys that know what's going on more seriously.

A deflection is an answer. Just not a very good one. Like I said, I'll take the guys that know what's going on more seriously.

There was no deflection no matter how many times you repeat that.

You keep repeating that while ignoring my point. You've demonstrated nothing but authority with zero credentials. That doesn't do it for me, you offered nothing of substance.

For anyone else, this is the video I saw. Very compelling stuff.

You keep repeating that while ignoring my point. You've demonstrated nothing but authority with zero credentials. That doesn't do it for me, you offered nothing of substance.

And you have offered nothing but vague references to unnamed persons. Oh, the substance is just oozing!

Forum List

Back