NLRB: College athletes can unionize

let's not forget, the system you are defending is the same one that produced Jerry Sandusky, and covered for him for years.

Illogical and misleading. You're just grasping at straws now, idiot.

let's not forget, the system you are defending is the same one that produced Jerry Sandusky, and covered for him for years.

NOt really.

The basic argument here, is College Atheletics academics, or is it business.

and if it's business, should the people doing the labor have the right to unionize?

Well, obviously, it's business. Jerry Sandusky was covered up for decades because he was MAKING MONEY for his university. Business is business.

Now, please prove that you have nothing to add to the conversation by only responding to one line in your squealing can't get laid anger.

[

Didn't you say earlier that employers are hiring college grads over people with experience? I'm glad you help people with their resumes. Most major universities have people who do that for their alumni. You must be dealing with community college grads.

I've seen the kinds of resumes that universities write for these kids. You can tell this is a civil servant just trying to get it over with.

[
And how do you know what it costs to provide a college education? Most have major grounds, a police force, massive administration costs, plus the buildings, materials, and the research that actually gets the universities their prestige and credibility. And how do you know what a professor at a major university is paid? Just driving thru campus doesn't tell you that.

Most of these things are subsidized, so, no, it's really a huge ripoff. Now, you might think it's okay for kids to get out of a college with a degree that cost left them in $200,000 in debt, but most decent people think this is fucking obscene.

Again, if you have nothing substantial to offer, just sit quietly and let the grownups discuss it. I have cajoled, prodded, and worked to get a decent debate from you in 2 different threads. You offer little except what you WANT and almost no facts to support it.

Guy, i bitchslap you like an abused wife every time you show up, and you're the one who takes it all personaly.

I mean, I know it's hard to justify why you are such a pathetic tool in life. But keep trying. Not to worry, you have Punkotard and Spidertroll worshipping at your feet.

I'd personally worry if I had trolls like that as followers...

LOL!! Those people with college degrees make twice what high school grads make over a lifetime.

But the topic is the unionization of college sports. And despite your claims, the scholarships are worth a great deal. They play a sport and get a college education.

And the whole "I bitch slap you..." thing? lol Dude, you have failed to have a decent argument. Your whole thing is "The worker needs to get all the money" whining crap.

I am not worried about trolls. I enjoy helping you make a fool of yourself.

NOt really.

The basic argument here, is College Atheletics academics, or is it business.

and if it's business, should the people doing the labor have the right to unionize?

Well, obviously, it's business. Jerry Sandusky was covered up for decades because he was MAKING MONEY for his university. Business is business.

Now, please prove that you have nothing to add to the conversation by only responding to one line in your squealing can't get laid anger.

If it is a business and they athletes are employees, they owe taxes on the tens of thousands of dollars worth of scholarship they got.

And let me guess, you will say it is ok if these athletes threaten and stalk people?? lol

Since these jocks are paid in tuition credit (never any cash, right???) then it's going to be interesting to see how they come up with the scratch to pay their union dues and make mandatory political action "contributions".

That will be tricky, won't it? And the union certainly won't waive the dues for students. lol

Hey, maybe that union might actually make the universities make good on providing education.

NCAA gets an F when it comes to monitoring academic fraud - Frank Deford - SI.com

The NCAA cannot monitor academic fraud. They can punish those who get caught. It is up to the school to monitor academic fraud.

And showing the few examples of fraud does not change the fact that the majority of athletes use the scholarships to get a valuable education.

You do have problems relating to people, that's for sure. .

You really consider yourself a person? I believe you'll find that is the minority view regarding you around here, asshole.

Frankly, I would be worried if I met half you people in the street. Thankfully, most of you are confined to someone's basement.

You being terrified of, well, EVERYTHING is not news, bitchboy.

Forum List

Back