NKorea sentences 2 US journalists to 12 years jail

Gee...I wonder why HR groups don't make major pushes in American media to change Iranian actions. Maybe, just maybe, its because American individuals have exactly 0 power over what Iran does and so your opinion on the matter means jack shit, and therefore they don't want to waste their resources influencing your thought on the matter?

Just because your ignorant ass doesn't hear about something doesn't mean there is no action on that front.

Oh, and ICRC doesn't make "media pushes". Thats not their mandate, dumbass. They generally avoid the media as much as possible except in extreme cases.

Given your poor attitude, and idiotic statement, you are one of the first people here I am going to call stupid, and mean it.

First I am EXTREMELY precise in my language, and I said pushed "HARD" in the media.

Second, if the purpose of the HR Orgs efforts were not to highlight injustices worldwide through the media, and/or whatever other public outlet available to them, WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PURPOSE?

Iran and North Korean aren't just "extreme cases," they are the fucking poster children for bad governments trampling not only on the rights of their citizens - but literally over the citizens themselves, murdering them by the thousands, or millions.

Gee...I wonder why HR groups don't make major pushes in American media to change Iranian actions. Maybe, just maybe, its because American individuals have exactly 0 power over what Iran does and so your opinion on the matter means jack shit, and therefore they don't want to waste their resources influencing your thought on the matter?

Just because your ignorant ass doesn't hear about something doesn't mean there is no action on that front.

Oh, and ICRC doesn't make "media pushes". Thats not their mandate, dumbass. They generally avoid the media as much as possible except in extreme cases.

Given your poor attitude, and idiotic statement, you are one of the first people here I am going to call stupid, and mean it.

First I am EXTREMELY precise in my language, and I said pushed "HARD" in the media.

Thats nice. Also an unimportant difference.

Second, if the purpose of the HR Orgs efforts were not to highlight injustices worldwide through the media, and/or whatever other public outlet available to them, WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PURPOSE?

They DO highlight them, jackass. They just try to highlight them in areas where they will create some change. Which is why in America, where we generally have the most influence over what America does, as opposed to what North Korea does, we hear about American atrocities as opposed to North Korean atrocities.

By the way, as I said, the purpose of the ICRC is NOT to highlight injustices worldwide. Maybe you think they are so discredited because you know jack shit about them? In fact they specifically do NOT highlight injustices and are very, very careful not to let information out on their end.

Iran and North Korean aren't just "extreme cases," they are the fucking poster children for bad governments trampling not only on the rights of their citizens - but literally over the citizens themselves, murdering them by the thousands, or millions.

They are the poster children because dumbasses like you are less concerned about actual humanitarian needs and more about who is anti-western. North Korea is one of the extreme cases, as is Myanmar and Sudan, but Iran is not. And Iran has not murdered "millions" of its citizens.

international red cross where the fuck are you??? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

the icrc has no jurisdiction over a lawful arrest and capture of individuals within a single jurisdiction by that territories government.

Or do you think the icrc is also snooping around whenever the us arrests a mexican national as well?

fail

Yes you did, rather badly at that. Maybe learn what the ICRC does before speaking in the future.

Only in your tiny brain.

They DO highlight them, jackass. They just try to highlight them in areas where they will create some change. Which is why in America, where we generally have the most influence over what America does, as opposed to what North Korea does, we hear about American atrocities as opposed to North Korean atrocities.

By the way, as I said, the purpose of the ICRC is NOT to highlight injustices worldwide. Maybe you think they are so discredited because you know jack shit about them? In fact they specifically do NOT highlight injustices and are very, very careful not to let information out on their end.

Idiot, I was not focusing on the ICRC - only YOU were. My focus was on the HR groups and UN, like Amnesty and HRW, who are only too happy to stand in front of a TV microphone/newspaper reporter and spout BS about israel.

They are the poster children because dumbasses like you are less concerned about actual humanitarian needs and more about who is anti-western. North Korea is one of the extreme cases, as is Myanmar and Sudan, but Iran is not. And Iran has not murdered "millions" of its citizens.

You're so stupid its hilarious. As far as Human rights is concerned iran is definitely an extreme case, having hanged homosexuals and murdered thousands of dissidents.

By the way monkey, it is pretty well established that NK starved 2 million of its people to death in the last 10 - 15 years. TWO is a multiple, therfore MILLIONS.

Only in your tiny brain.

Oh, do explain how its important then. Good luck with that.

Idiot, I was not focusing on the ICRC - only YOU were. My focus was on the HR groups and UN, like Amnesty and HRW, who are only too happy to stand in front of a TV microphone/newspaper reporter and spout BS about israel.

Really? You didn't focus on the ICRC?

Then why did you specifically mention them?

When is the last time AI, HRW, ICRC, UN, etc. pushed hard in the media

You're so stupid its hilarious. As far as Human rights is concerned iran is definitely an extreme case, having hanged homosexuals and murdered thousands of dissidents.

By the way monkey, it is pretty well established that NK starved 2 million of its people to death in the last 10 - 15 years. TWO is a multiple, therfore MILLIONS.

[/quote]

Hanging homosexuals, unfortunately, is not an "extreme case". Homosexuality is a capital offense in Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, UAE, Mauritania, and Sudan. There are numerous other countries which have long prison terms for homosexual acts.

As for killing thousands of dissidents, exactly how far back are you going to tally the number up to the thousands?

I said Iran has not murdered millions of its citizens, dumbshit. I said nothing of the sort about NK, and in fact NK IS one of the worst HR abusers in the world. Iran is not.

I wonder if discribing those who disagree with you "far left" is part of why the right gained so much power and influence during the last election cycle?

Wait, let me re-read your post...did you answer my question/address my point....?

No you didn't, so try again, perhaps you missed it... :eusa_whistle:

But I did address a point in your post, or perhaps you believe calling people far left isn't a point. If so, why is someone so precise in their language making pointless comments in their posts?

Actually, China is moderatly pissed at the entire affair. The reason why they dont act could be the following:
It appears that, different factions inside of the NK miliatry are vying for political dominance, a "Chinese" and an "independent" one. This seems to be a ploy to weaken the "Chinese" faction by provoking a strong reaction from China, which would in turn mean more power for the "independents".

North Korea may be upon very interesting times.

P.S. Would anyone here have a big problem if China annexes NK?
This would certainly sound like a good way to mess up Chinas economy.

Forum List

Back