NK targets Tokyo

just maybe you need to research the Soviet's history and its own civil war before WWII. And once the European Axis (Germany, Italy,et al) retreated in WWII the Soviet Union then turned around and invaded Germany.

Your history lessons also do not contain the information that we tried to stay out of both WWI and II until others attacked or threatened our own sovereignty.
The Russians invaded Germany during WWII because the Germans killed twenty million Russians and destroyed one of every three buildings in some Russian cities and towns. You might recall from your history studies how the US also "turned around" and invaded Germany during WWII in spite of the fact that the US homeland was unscratched by the Nazi armies.

If you have some proof of others threatening US sovereignty before the US entered WWI, please provide it. I am under the assumption we entered that war to protect Morgan's billions:

"The partners of J.P. Morgan & Co. and directors of First National and National City Bank controlled aggregate resources of $22.245 billion, which Louis Brandeis, later a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, compared to the value of all the property in the twenty-two states west of the Mississippi River."

That competition, risk, and freedom result in unmatched innovation, opportunity, and prosperity.
How equally is that prosperity shared?.

More equitably than under any other viable form of human organization.
Can you find any numbers to support your statement?
There's no shortage of numbers proving the exact opposite:

"A huge share of the nation's economic growth over the past 30 years has gone to the top one-hundredth of one percent, who now make an average of $27 million per household. The average income for the bottom 90 percent of us? $31,244."

I personally remember working a single minimum wage job in the 1970s that provided sufficient income to cover the rent on a brand new one bedroom apartment with enough left over to pay off and maintain a 6 year-old Chevy. At that time, the richest 1% earned about 8% of all US income; the same 1% earn nearly a quarter of all US income today. It would seem the productivity gains over the past four decades haven't been divided equitably among all workers in this county.

It's the Inequality, Stupid | Mother Jones

What you got against America dude? We helped your beloved Stalin out in WWII when Hitler almost took over your country. You should be thanking us. :thewave:
Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, FDR, Tojo and Truman all smell the same to me, Dude.
They smell of dead children, and slaves like you make their work and wealth possible.
Maybe you should be reading MLK?

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today — my own government.

"For the sake of those boys, for the sake of this government, for the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent."

Why are you afraid to speak up?

How am I afraid to speak up? See, here in America, we are not afraid to speak out against our government, and question them. This isn't Russia where the SS will come and get you in the middle of the night. We have freedoms, unlike you all in Russia.
If you're more "free", why are there more Americans locked up in US prisons than Russians in Russian prisons?

just maybe you need to research the Soviet's history and its own civil war before WWII. And once the European Axis (Germany, Italy,et al) retreated in WWII the Soviet Union then turned around and invaded Germany.

Your history lessons also do not contain the information that we tried to stay out of both WWI and II until others attacked or threatened our own sovereignty.
The Russians invaded Germany during WWII because the Germans killed twenty million Russians and destroyed one of every three buildings in some Russian cities and towns. You might recall from your history studies how the US also "turned around" and invaded Germany during WWII in spite of the fact that the US homeland was unscratched by the Nazi armies.

If you have some proof of others threatening US sovereignty before the US entered WWI, please provide it. I am under the assumption we entered that war to protect Morgan's billions:

"The partners of J.P. Morgan & Co. and directors of First National and National City Bank controlled aggregate resources of $22.245 billion, which Louis Brandeis, later a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, compared to the value of all the property in the twenty-two states west of the Mississippi River."

well, considering Germany attempted to pull Mexico into the war to fight us, that was a threat to our sovereignty. Then they proceeded to sink 7 US merchant ships and had already sunk the Lusitania in which 128 Americans had been killed.

Once again, don't let your propanganda hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

They smell of dead children, and slaves like you make their work and wealth possible.

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today — my own government.

"For the sake of those boys, for the sake of this government, for the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent."

How am I afraid to speak up? See, here in America, we are not afraid to speak out against our government, and question them. This isn't Russia where the SS will come and get you in the middle of the night. We have freedoms, unlike you all in Russia.
If you're more "free", why are there more Americans locked up in US prisons than Russians in Russian prisons?

Because law enforcement in Russia sucks.

well, considering Germany attempted to pull Mexico into the war to fight us, that was a threat to our sovereignty. Then they proceeded to sink 7 US merchant ships and had already sunk the Lusitania in which 128 Americans had been killed.

Those merchant ships were violating neutrality agreements between the US and the warring parties in Europe. The Zimmerman telegram was dismissed out of hand by Mexico's government. Maybe you should flap that flag less and read more?

the Germans killed twenty million Russians...

And quite a few of those Russians were killed by Russians; shot in the back to prevent retreat and used as cannon fodder.

If the murderous, paranoid idiot Stalin hadn't 'purged' his own officer corps just a few years earlier, they might have routed the Germans with less loss of life.

Those merchant ships were violating neutrality agreements between the US and the warring parties in Europe. The Zimmerman telegram was dismissed out of hand by Mexico's government. Maybe you should flap that flag less and read more?

Is your Communist Party overseer there with you making sure you post the right propaganda, comrade?

George is sorry that Germany lost the war. He will refight it every chance he gets and Germany will STILL have lost the war.

George is sorry that Germany lost the war. He will refight it every chance he gets and Germany will STILL have lost the war.

No, what he's sorry about is that the USSR lost the Cold War. He's a pathetic, wannabe commie douchebag.

Last edited:

What happened before the war has nothing to do with what happened during the war. Was it not Germany that decided to violate the Sussex Pledge?

You are really all over the place here.

A majority of our people in our country are locked up for non-violent offenses i.e. drugs. Yea, we like to get high, and our government has a "war on drugs." Therefore they arrest soooo many people in my country for it. That is why the US has the most crowded prisons in the world.

What happened before the war has nothing to do with what happened during the war. Was it not Germany that decided to violate the Sussex Pledge?

Was it not US arms manufacturers shipping weapons to Britain in violation of neutrality agreements that torpedoed the Sussex Pledge?

Was it not US arms manufacturers shipping weapons to Britain in violation of neutrality agreements that torpedoed the Sussex Pledge?

that is speculation here.

No, what he's sorry about is that the USSR lost the Cold War. He's a pathetic, wannabe commie douchebag.
Do you swallow or salute first, Sissy?

Are you still living as a hypocrite in CA, commie? Still haven't found the courage of your convictions? What a surprise.

Forum List

Back