NK targets Tokyo

Are you aware 30,000,000 people lost their lives on the Eastern Front during WWII?
20,000,000 Russians died which included large numbers of civilians.
In some Russian towns and cities every third building was destroyed.
Comparatively speaking, Oregon came through WWII unscratched.

It is sad that their countries brought that upon their own people by seeking more territory and attacking others.
Which country did Russia invade in WWII?

Granny says Obama needs to tell lil Kim...

... dat if he even gets so much as an idea...
:cuckoo:
... `bout strikin' Tokoya...

... we gonna fry his rice.
:tongue:

Continental superpower whose homeland survived WWII without a scratch.

Every single Gold Star Mother of the half million or so Americans killed in WWII (not to mention the loved ones of the 600,000+ injured) was part of the "homeland," you callous communist fuck.
Rhymes with rich, Bitch.
None of those Gold Stars suffered a single death of a civilian child, did she?
She probably didn't have to worry about Nazis on her front door step, right.
She went to sleep at night knowing no bombs would fall on her house.
Your crocodile tears over the losses of the US homeland during WWII contrasts nicely with your indifference to US war crimes from Korea to Fallujah.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

What you got against America dude? We helped your beloved Stalin out in WWII when Hitler almost took over your country. You should be thanking us. :thewave:

Are you aware 30,000,000 people lost their lives on the Eastern Front during WWII?
20,000,000 Russians died which included large numbers of civilians.
In some Russian towns and cities every third building was destroyed.

It is sad that their countries brought that upon their own people by seeking more territory and attacking others.

Ummmm Poland, Finland... and if the Nazis didn't invade I'm sure Comrade Stalin would have invaded more. Probably Czechoslovakia.

Wethe People wrote: What you got against America dude? We helped your beloved Stalin out in WWII when Hitler almost took over your country. You should be thanking us.

Actually, it's six of one - half a dozen of the other...

... it can just as well be argued that the Russians...

... made a great sacrifice by tying up the German army...

... until we trained our troops, converted to a war economy...

... built up our armaments and were ready to enter the war.

With the Russian front softening up the Germans...

... it made it much easier for us to work our way up from Africa...

... thus gaining valuable experience fighting the less prepared Italians...

... and making the D-Day landing at Normandy possible.

That was why Stalin (and Churchill) were chompin' at the bit for us to get involved a year sooner than we actually did.
:cool:

Last edited:
Without the Eastern Front, WWII in Europe could have resulted in a Cold War between the US and Germany. When Hitler couldn't cross the English Chanel he threw those troops into Russia in violation of a treaty with Stalin. Had he chosen to reinforce the Nazi occupation of France instead...?

All this goes without saying it's likely Hitler would never have come to power if the US stays out of the War to End All Wars in 1916. As long as there's more money to be made in war than in peace, bankers on both sides of the Atlantic (and Pacific) will never miss a chance to profit from someone else's blood and taxes.

Ummmm Poland, Finland... and if the Nazis didn't invade I'm sure Comrade Stalin would have invaded more. Probably Czechoslovakia.
"The Invasion of Poland, also known as the September Campaign or 1939 Defensive War (Polish: Kampania wrześniowa or Wojna obronna 1939 roku) in Poland and the Poland Campaign (German: Polenfeldzug) or Fall Weiss (Case White) in Germany, was an invasion of Poland by Germany, the Soviet Union, and a small Slovak contingent that marked the beginning of World War II in Europe.

"The German invasion began on 1 September 1939, one week after the signing of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, while the Soviet invasion commenced on 17 September 1939 following the Molotov-Tōgō agreement which terminated the Nomonhan incident on 16 September 1939.[14]

"The campaign ended on 6 October 1939 with Germany and the Soviet Union dividing and annexing the whole of Poland."

Invasion of Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for the education.

Every single Gold Star Mother of the half million or so Americans killed in WWII (not to mention the loved ones of the 600,000+ injured) was part of the "homeland," you callous communist fuck.
Rhymes with rich, Bitch.
Your crocodile tears over the losses of the US homeland during WWII contrasts nicely with your indifference to US war crimes from Korea to Fallujah.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

What you got against America dude? We helped your beloved Stalin out in WWII when Hitler almost took over your country. You should be thanking us. :thewave:
Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, FDR, Tojo and Truman all smell the same to me, Dude.
They smell of dead children, and slaves like you make their work and wealth possible.
Maybe you should be reading MLK?

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today — my own government.

"For the sake of those boys, for the sake of this government, for the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent."

Why are you afraid to speak up?

... it can just as well be argued that the Russians...

... made a great sacrifice by tying up the German army...

They certainly did. It's a shame that so many more Russians died in that heroic effort than might have needed to.

There you go again. No one but YOU is trying to compare, you dishonest fuck.
Still trying to deflect, Jingo?
Comparatively speaking, the US homeland survived WWII unscratched when measured against the destruction your Nazi brethren bestowed upon Russia.

"'Barbarossa'), was the code name for Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during the Second World War.[21][22] Beginning on 22 June 1941, over 4 million soldiers of the Axis powers invaded the USSR along a 2,900 km (1,800 mi) front,[23] the largest invasion in the history of warfare. "

No one but you is too stupid to notice, you flag-flapping fuck.

Operation Barbarossa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should be reading...

Maybe YOU should be growing up, entering the real world, and facing the FACT that your idiotic ideology is a bloody, inhumane failure. Douchebags like you only insist on spewing nonsense in the name of what has been PROVEN to result in only oppression, privation, and death on a massive scale because you feel that it somehow flatters YOU to do so. You are an inhuman disgrace.

There you go again. No one but YOU is trying to compare, you dishonest fuck.
Still trying to deflect, Jingo?
Comparatively speaking..

Stop right there, comrade. No one but YOU has been trying to compare or deflect, you dishonest communist fuck. Anyone can read this thread and see your shameless nonsense for themselves. And here you are still trying to lie, misrepresent, and construct flimsy straw men because you really have nothing to say and cannot support your irresponsible comments. :fu:

Maybe YOU should be growing up, entering the real world, and facing the FACT that your idiotic ideology is a bloody, inhumane failure. Douchebags like you only insist on spewing nonsense in the name of what has been PROVEN to result in only oppression, privation, and death on a massive scale because you feel that it somehow flatters YOU to do so. You are an inhuman disgrace.
What does your ideology prove?
That 4% of the world's population deserves 25% of its wealth?
That millions of human beings are maimed, murdered, displaced and incarcerated for market share?
Your feeble false analogies regarding my politics don't cover up your own twisted tendency to project the crimes of your own country onto others, do they, Jingo?

Greatest purveyor of violence on the planet, Jingo.
It's not North Korea.

That competition, risk, and freedom result in unmatched innovation, opportunity, and prosperity.

That competition, risk, and freedom result in unmatched innovation, opportunity, and prosperity.
How equally is that prosperity shared?
If 1% of the population amasses a larger and larger share of the pie that would seem to lead to a police state, not freedom.

"North Korea, as I’ve argued before, should be understood as a religious state.

"I do not mean one in which Marxism-Leninism has ossified into a type of state religion, as it did in the Soviet Union; Marxism-Leninism really has little to do with it. Mainstream journalists refer to it misleadingly as 'Stalinist,' and surely Kim Il-song emulated Stalin in forging a personality cult with omnipresent self-glorifying posters, statues etc.

"But while Stalin—whatever else you can say of him—took Marxism-Leninism seriously, the Kims have pretty much tossed it out..."

"This is what–I think—the leaders in Pyongyang are thinking.

"GARY LEUPP is Professor of History at Tufts University, and holds a secondary appointment in the Department of Religion. He is the author of Servants, Shophands and Laborers in in the Cities of Tokugawa Japan; Male Colors: The Construction of Homosexuality in Tokugawa Japan; and Interracial Intimacy in Japan: Western Men and Japanese Women, 1543-1900. He is a contributor to Hopeless: Barack Obama and the Politics of Illusion, (AK Press). He can be reached at: [email protected]"

The Mindset of North Korean Elites » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

just maybe you need to research the Soviet's history and its own civil war before WWII. And once the European Axis (Germany, Italy,et al) retreated in WWII the Soviet Union then turned around and invaded Germany.

Your history lessons also do not contain the information that we tried to stay out of both WWI and II until others attacked or threatened our own sovereignty.

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

Stalin, Hitler, Churchill, FDR, Tojo and Truman all smell the same to me, Dude.
They smell of dead children, and slaves like you make their work and wealth possible.
Maybe you should be reading MLK?

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today — my own government.

"For the sake of those boys, for the sake of this government, for the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent."

Why are you afraid to speak up?

How am I afraid to speak up? See, here in America, we are not afraid to speak out against our government, and question them. This isn't Russia where the SS will come and get you in the middle of the night. We have freedoms, unlike you all in Russia.

Forum List

Back