NK just fired another missile

Wrong... obviously one is while it is under construction... the other is with the skin on it. The building is still empty, because the fucking thing was made with piss poor concrete.

"Today, the Ryugyong Hotel remains off limits, empty and raw on the inside. Though its shimmering sides give it the appearance of a completed building, this massive unfinished structure is little more than a shell. And as its pyramid form shadows over the city, it stands as an unavoidable reminder of the ambition and hubris of a government more concerned with appearances than its people."

North Korea’s Best Building Is Empty: The Mystery of the Ryugyong Hotel

Nice research... dipshit.
The hotel was completed in 2012 and to open in 2013. But the investor Kempinski withdrew, as I now read.

It's not completed. The inside is not finished. It has no plumbing or wiring... or anything of the sort.
I has even telephone. The company, who finished the Hotel, also runs the UMTS network in the country, you must now. But you are right, the interior is not finished, dipshit.

I don't care what kind of phone you have... you said the place was finished in 2012. It wasn't. The inside isn't finished.
So I told you something about a phone? The hotel has telephone. You don´t. You have your grandpa´s mobile radio.

Why you are as sharp as a marble.

The hotel was completed in 2012 and to open in 2013. But the investor Kempinski withdrew, as I now read.

It's not completed. The inside is not finished. It has no plumbing or wiring... or anything of the sort.
I has even telephone. The company, who finished the Hotel, also runs the UMTS network in the country, you must now. But you are right, the interior is not finished, dipshit.

I don't care what kind of phone you have... you said the place was finished in 2012. It wasn't. The inside isn't finished.
So I told you something about a phone? The hotel has telephone. You don´t. You have your grandpa´s mobile radio.

You just fell a couple of times over those.

I already mentioned to another poster in this thread that the Hotel was nothing more than a giant antenna for the mobile phone provider you use... and they had made a deal with North Korea they would finish the hotel as long as they could get the contract to provide 3G cell service to North Korea. Maybe you should read more of the thread other than just posts addressed to you directly.

I already mentioned to another poster in this thread that the Hotel was nothing more than a giant antenna for the mobile phone provider you use... and they had made a deal with North Korea they would finish the hotel as long as they could get the contract to provide 3G cell service to North Korea. Maybe you should read more of the thread other than just posts addressed to you directly.
What mobile phone provider do I use?

Looks like all the naysayers about the abilities of North Korea have made fools of themselves...again!

NORTH KOREA

North Korea threat: US ‘monitoring’ claim missile could carry nuclear warhead
Published May 15, 2017
Fox News

U.S. officials are closely “monitoring” the aftermath of the latest North Korean missile test after the rogue regime claimed that its newest rocket was capable of carrying a nuclear warhead – and that its arsenal could reach American shores.

One day after Kim Jong Un’s dictatorship reported a successful test flight of its KN-17 missile, state-run news agency KCNA reported the “U.S. mainland and Pacific operations” were in range of North Korean weapons. The agency also claimed its missile was meant to verify the specifications of a new ballistic rocket “capable of carrying a large-size heavy nuclear warhead.”

Read more: North Korea threat: US ‘monitoring’ claim missile could carry nuclear warhead

There is a huge difference between being able to develop a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead and actually having a warhead that would fit on a missile. There is absolutely no proof that NK has a warhead capable of being delivered by a missile. Miniaturizing a nuclear warhead isn't a small feat.

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?
Thanks Trump!

/---- why are you blaming Trump? UN launched missiles last year. Did you blame Obozo?

LOL It was a humorous post mocking all of the idiots who blamed President Obama every time anyone did anything.

And yes- if you blamed Obama for the missiles launched last year and aren't blaming Trump likewise- then you are one of those idiots- if you didn't- you aren't one of those idiots.

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?

/---- North Korea's special needs child needs to be slapped down before one of his ICBMs crashed in Japan or Russia.
One of them falls on Russia, we won't have to do anything.

One of them falls on Japan- we will have every reason to do something.

Isn't that funny? The only country we used nukes on we will defend with our lives if someone else uses nukes on them.

Only WE can nuke Japan, damnit!

The US Pacific command also stated that this missile was not an ICBM. Basically, the NK's are trying to fake it to make it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back