NK just fired another missile

Say what? How is the German invasion of Poland not of concern to anyone?
Because the issues that led to that war are not considered.

If not Germany, who was responsible for invading numerous countries across Western Europe?
Those who declared war on Germany and started the "phony war".

Who was launching daily bombing runs on London?
I tell you the whole story in short. London was not allowed to be targeted because Adolf was a big admire of England. The Luftwaffe bombed almost all British air fields away and Churchill had a big plan: Bomb Berlin to make Adolf bomb London. So Adolf bombed London for a couple of weeks and the Brits had time to recover. Had Hitler been a smart person, Germany would have won.

Who was loading Jews, gays, gypsies, cripples and others into box cars to be murdered?
Who was bombing and nuking millions?

Hey dipshit, the bombing of Japan that ended the war killed around 220,000 people, but shortened the war and save millions. Germany's actions is what started the war that caused all the deaths.

Adolph was ready to do a lot more than just bomb cities, if he was smart he wouldn't have pissed off guys like Einstein and Werner Von Braun... and if he wouldn't have been obsessed with taking over Russia and thinning out his army he would have probably won the war.

Dumbass, I've done research on North Korea. You did a quick Google search and turned up one video. Congrats.
You failed doing research on North Korea. Nobody, except for fierce propagandists, claims cars are banned.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-th...icials-are-allowed-to-own-cars-in-North-Korea

You sure are one ignorant dude. You don't think Germany is responsible for WWII and you think the U.S. should try to be Fat Boy's friend.
I think, Germany is not the only one responsible and I think you can make peace with North Korea. You don´t need to befriend Kim Jong Un but you can send Rodman as ambassador. You know (if you did any research) that Kim Jong Un likes computer games and basketball.

Did you just quote Quora? Really? Really? Holy shit you are dumber than I thought you were.

Dennis Rodman is a fucking idiot... and this is coming from me who was a huge fan of the Detroit Pistons back when they were the Bad Boys. I have done research, but obviously you haven't.
Moronic source bashing.

Quora is nothing but a fucking chat board...

Do you even know who Dennis Rodman is?
He can tell you more about Un than any other westerner, I guess.

If not Germany, who was responsible for invading numerous countries across Western Europe?

I tell you the whole story in short. London was not allowed to be targeted because Adolf was a big admire of England. The Luftwaffe bombed almost all British air fields away and Churchill had a big plan: Bomb Berlin to make Adolf bomb London. So Adolf bombed London for a couple of weeks and the Brits had time to recover. Had Hitler been a smart person, Germany would have won.

Who was loading Jews, gays, gypsies, cripples and others into box cars to be murdered?

Hey dipshit, the bombing of Japan that ended the war killed around 220,000 people, but shortened the war and save millions. Germany's actions is what started the war that caused all the deaths.
We got it: US nukes save people, all other nukes are evil, particularly North Korean nukes :itsok:

Dumbass, I've done research on North Korea. You did a quick Google search and turned up one video. Congrats.
You failed doing research on North Korea. Nobody, except for fierce propagandists, claims cars are banned.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-th...icials-are-allowed-to-own-cars-in-North-Korea

You sure are one ignorant dude. You don't think Germany is responsible for WWII and you think the U.S. should try to be Fat Boy's friend.
I think, Germany is not the only one responsible and I think you can make peace with North Korea. You don´t need to befriend Kim Jong Un but you can send Rodman as ambassador. You know (if you did any research) that Kim Jong Un likes computer games and basketball.

Did you just quote Quora? Really? Really? Holy shit you are dumber than I thought you were.

Dennis Rodman is a fucking idiot... and this is coming from me who was a huge fan of the Detroit Pistons back when they were the Bad Boys. I have done research, but obviously you haven't.
Moronic source bashing.

He can? If you had watched the video I posted from Vice... you'd know they put on a dog and pony show every time they have guests to make them think the country is something special when in fact the place is a shit hole.

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg

We got it: US nukes save people, all other nukes are evil, particularly North Korean nukes :itsok:

There was already a war going on and the Atomic Bombs got Japan to surrender... it's a fact.

Moronic source bashing.

He can? If you had watched the video I posted from Vice... you'd know they put on a dog and pony show every time they have guests to make them think the country is something special when in fact the place is a shit hole.

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg
You have no idea about this building, the Ryugyŏng Hotel. How its construction was aborted due to the economic crisis in the 90´s and that it is now complete. To me it looks like you want to suggest, one side looks great the other not, but thats bullshit. You can go there and book a room.

There was already a war going on and the Atomic Bombs got Japan to surrender... it's a fact.
So if German nukes would have destroyed New York, London and Moscow and the countries would have surrendered, how man lives would that have saved?

Moronic source bashing.

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg
You have no idea about this building, the Ryugyŏng Hotel. How its construction was aborted due to the economic crisis in the 90´s and that it is now complete. To me it looks like you want to suggest, one side looks great the other not, but thats bullshit. You can go there and book a room.

Wrong... obviously one is while it is under construction... the other is with the skin on it. The building is still empty, because the fucking thing was made with piss poor concrete.

"Today, the Ryugyong Hotel remains off limits, empty and raw on the inside. Though its shimmering sides give it the appearance of a completed building, this massive unfinished structure is little more than a shell. And as its pyramid form shadows over the city, it stands as an unavoidable reminder of the ambition and hubris of a government more concerned with appearances than its people."

North Korea’s Best Building Is Empty: The Mystery of the Ryugyong Hotel

Nice research... dipshit.

So if German nukes would have destroyed New York, London and Moscow and the countries would have surrendered, how man lives would that have saved?

Not very many considering how many people live in those cities... and the fact Hitler would have continued to attack countries and kill people.

I think it's cute we can make peace with North Korea. Perhaps everyone sits naked in a circle with tom tom's singing Kumbaya! Yeah, that'll work! I can hardly wait, NO MORE NUKES!

Moronic source bashing.

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg

Wrong... obviously one is while it is under construction... the other is with the skin on it. The building is still empty, because the fucking thing was made with piss poor concrete.

"Today, the Ryugyong Hotel remains off limits, empty and raw on the inside. Though its shimmering sides give it the appearance of a completed building, this massive unfinished structure is little more than a shell. And as its pyramid form shadows over the city, it stands as an unavoidable reminder of the ambition and hubris of a government more concerned with appearances than its people."

The hotel was completed in 2012 and to open in 2013. But the investor Kempinski withdrew, as I now read.

Not very many considering how many people live in those cities... and the fact Hitler would have continued to attack countries and kill people.
Like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, ect?

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg

The hotel was completed in 2012 and to open in 2013. But the investor Kempinski withdrew, as I now read.

It's not completed. The inside is not finished. It has no plumbing or wiring... or anything of the sort.

Add up all the people that died in those wars... then multiply that by 100, maybe more, and you'll get the number of people Germany is responsible for dying. I'd be totally embarrassed to be you and on a message board trying to defend the actions of Germany at the beginning of the 20th Century.

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?
Perfect timing.

If DJ Trump plays this right he can divert attention from his firing of Comey.

Trump's prayers have been answered again by another miracle from God.

I don't get why God favors Trump so much ?!

But Trump has sure been one lucky MoFo so far.

Add up all the people that died in those wars... then multiply that by 100, maybe more, and you'll get the number of people Germany is responsible for dying. I'd be totally embarrassed to be you and on a message board trying to defend the actions of Germany at the beginning of the 20th Century.
Germany huh?

Off topic.

Wrong country.

Wrong continent.

I think it's cute we can make peace with North Korea. Perhaps everyone sits naked in a circle with tom tom's singing Kumbaya! Yeah, that'll work! I can hardly wait, NO MORE NUKES!
If there are naked girlies in the circle with us and we get alcohol or dope too that actually sounds ok to me.

Hitler, huh?

Of topic.

Wrong dictator.

Try saying Kim Jong Oon.

Say it over and over until you can to it without twisting up your tongue.

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg

It's not completed. The inside is not finished. It has no plumbing or wiring... or anything of the sort.
I has even telephone. The company, who finished the Hotel, also runs the UMTS network in the country, you must now. But you are right, the interior is not finished, dipshit.

ryugyong_hotel_05.jpg

1462851252920.jpg

I has even telephone. The company, who finished the Hotel, also runs the UMTS network in the country, you must now. But you are right, the interior is not finished, dipshit.

I don't care what kind of phone you have... you said the place was finished in 2012. It wasn't. The inside isn't finished.

Forum List

Back