NK just fired another missile

Say what? How is the German invasion of Poland not of concern to anyone?
Because the issues that led to that war are not considered.

If not Germany, who was responsible for invading numerous countries across Western Europe?
Those who declared war on Germany and started the "phony war".

Who was launching daily bombing runs on London?
I tell you the whole story in short. London was not allowed to be targeted because Adolf was a big admire of England. The Luftwaffe bombed almost all British air fields away and Churchill had a big plan: Bomb Berlin to make Adolf bomb London. So Adolf bombed London for a couple of weeks and the Brits had time to recover. Had Hitler been a smart person, Germany would have won.

Who was loading Jews, gays, gypsies, cripples and others into box cars to be murdered?
Who was bombing and nuking millions?

Hey dipshit, the bombing of Japan that ended the war killed around 220,000 people, but shortened the war and save millions. Germany's actions is what started the war that caused all the deaths.
We got it: US nukes save people, all other nukes are evil, particularly North Korean nukes :itsok:

There was already a war going on and the Atomic Bombs got Japan to surrender... it's a fact.
"... the atomic bombs got Japan to surrender" is not a fact.

Here are some facts so that you know what facts are:

- 2 atomic bombs were dropped on Japan, the last on Aug 9, 1945.

- Japan announced it's surrender on Aug 15, 1945.

Your statement is a conclusion not a fact.

You have no idea about this building, the Ryugyŏng Hotel. How its construction was aborted due to the economic crisis in the 90´s and that it is now complete. To me it looks like you want to suggest, one side looks great the other not, but thats bullshit. You can go there and book a room.

Wrong... obviously one is while it is under construction... the other is with the skin on it. The building is still empty, because the fucking thing was made with piss poor concrete.

"Today, the Ryugyong Hotel remains off limits, empty and raw on the inside. Though its shimmering sides give it the appearance of a completed building, this massive unfinished structure is little more than a shell. And as its pyramid form shadows over the city, it stands as an unavoidable reminder of the ambition and hubris of a government more concerned with appearances than its people."

North Korea’s Best Building Is Empty: The Mystery of the Ryugyong Hotel

Nice research... dipshit.
The hotel was completed in 2012 and to open in 2013. But the investor Kempinski withdrew, as I now read.

It's not completed. The inside is not finished. It has no plumbing or wiring... or anything of the sort.
I has even telephone. The company, who finished the Hotel, also runs the UMTS network in the country, you must now. But you are right, the interior is not finished, dipshit.

I don't care what kind of phone you have... you said the place was finished in 2012. It wasn't. The inside isn't finished.
Phone huh ??

Way off topic now.

His next aim might be better. All these stupid sanctions are doing squat and I guess China is going to just go with the flow. Until one goes off course because they are bumblefucks, and lands right in red square.
Just as I predicted.

The Chinese are lying cowards.

North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?

430 miles. More real estate than that in my state. He has a long way to go.
The 430 miles proves he can reach Seoul.

Does not prove he can hit it.

But he can reach it.

If not Germany, who was responsible for invading numerous countries across Western Europe?

I tell you the whole story in short. London was not allowed to be targeted because Adolf was a big admire of England. The Luftwaffe bombed almost all British air fields away and Churchill had a big plan: Bomb Berlin to make Adolf bomb London. So Adolf bombed London for a couple of weeks and the Brits had time to recover. Had Hitler been a smart person, Germany would have won.

Who was loading Jews, gays, gypsies, cripples and others into box cars to be murdered?

Hey dipshit, the bombing of Japan that ended the war killed around 220,000 people, but shortened the war and save millions. Germany's actions is what started the war that caused all the deaths.
We got it: US nukes save people, all other nukes are evil, particularly North Korean nukes :itsok:

There was already a war going on and the Atomic Bombs got Japan to surrender... it's a fact.

It IS a fact. You think it is a coincidence they surrendered 6 days later? The Emperor argued that if Japan didn't surrender they would be destroyed... and the U.S. actually had 3 more atomic bombs ready to drop.

Wrong... obviously one is while it is under construction... the other is with the skin on it. The building is still empty, because the fucking thing was made with piss poor concrete.

"Today, the Ryugyong Hotel remains off limits, empty and raw on the inside. Though its shimmering sides give it the appearance of a completed building, this massive unfinished structure is little more than a shell. And as its pyramid form shadows over the city, it stands as an unavoidable reminder of the ambition and hubris of a government more concerned with appearances than its people."

The hotel was completed in 2012 and to open in 2013. But the investor Kempinski withdrew, as I now read.

It's not completed. The inside is not finished. It has no plumbing or wiring... or anything of the sort.
I has even telephone. The company, who finished the Hotel, also runs the UMTS network in the country, you must now. But you are right, the interior is not finished, dipshit.

I don't care what kind of phone you have... you said the place was finished in 2012. It wasn't. The inside isn't finished.
Phone huh ??

Way off topic now.

Hey dipshit, he mentioned phone first because he is saying his phone is from the same company that was making the deal to finish the huge shitty hotel in North Korea. If you don't like a post, you can ignore it and move on. Your continuous snarky comments just make you look like a bratty douche bag.

I tell you the whole story in short. London was not allowed to be targeted because Adolf was a big admirer of England. The Luftwaffe bombed almost all southern British air fields away and Churchill had a big plan: Bomb Berlin to make Adolf bomb London. So Adolf bombed London for a couple of weeks and the Brits had time to recover. Had Hitler been a smart person, Germany would have won.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?
Perfect timing.

If DJ Trump plays this right he can divert attention from his firing of Comey.

Trump's prayers have been answered again by another miracle from God.

I don't get why God favors Trump so much ?!

But Trump has sure been one lucky MoFo so far.

Luck is the result of combining perseverance and preparation. I always found that the harder I worked the luckier I got.

Phone huh ??

Way off topic now.

Hey dipshit, he mentioned phone first because he is saying his phone is from the same company that was making the deal to finish the huge shitty hotel in North Korea. If you don't like a post, you can ignore it and move on. Your continuous snarky comments just make you look like a bratty douche bag.
So you're still picking nits and way off point as well.

Try not to get sidetracked so easily.

It IS a fact. You think it is a coincidence they surrendered 6 days later? The Emperor argued that if Japan didn't surrender they would be destroyed... and the U.S. actually had 3 more atomic bombs ready to drop.
I'm just trying to teach you want a fact is.

Hopefully you will stop using that expression "its a fact" when something is not a fact.

I'm just trying to teach you want a fact is.

Hopefully you will stop using that expression "its a fact" when something is not a fact.

:dig:

/---- North Korea's special needs child needs to be slapped down before one of his ICBMs crashed in Japan or Russia.

Thanks Trump!

/---- why are you blaming Trump? UN launched missiles last year. Did you blame Obozo?

Looks like all the naysayers about the abilities of North Korea have made fools of themselves...again!

NORTH KOREA

North Korea threat: US ‘monitoring’ claim missile could carry nuclear warhead
Published May 15, 2017
Fox News

U.S. officials are closely “monitoring” the aftermath of the latest North Korean missile test after the rogue regime claimed that its newest rocket was capable of carrying a nuclear warhead – and that its arsenal could reach American shores.

One day after Kim Jong Un’s dictatorship reported a successful test flight of its KN-17 missile, state-run news agency KCNA reported the “U.S. mainland and Pacific operations” were in range of North Korean weapons. The agency also claimed its missile was meant to verify the specifications of a new ballistic rocket “capable of carrying a large-size heavy nuclear warhead.”

Read more: North Korea threat: US ‘monitoring’ claim missile could carry nuclear warhead

You have no idea about this building, the Ryugyŏng Hotel. How its construction was aborted due to the economic crisis in the 90´s and that it is now complete. To me it looks like you want to suggest, one side looks great the other not, but thats bullshit. You can go there and book a room.

So I told you something about a phone? The hotel has telephone. You don´t. You have your grandpa´s mobile radio.

430 miles. More real estate than that in my state. He has a long way to go.

Yep...fat Boy couldnt hit El Paso from Houston.

The North Korean missile test featured a medium-range nuclear-capable missile, state tv said.

"DAMASCUS, SYRIA (6:05 P.M.) – Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) conducted a test launch of what is believed to be a new medium-range ballistic missile which, according to Pyongyang, is able to carry a nuclear warhead. Moment of the launch, performed on Sunday, was broadcast on country’s state television.

Pyongyang claimed the new surface-to-surface missile test had been completed successfully.

According to DPRK’s officials, the missile was tested in “actual flight conditions”, with the rocket flying up to its maximum altitude of 2,111 kilometres (1,312 miles) before falling into the Sea of Japan some 787 kilometres (489 miles) away from the launch site."

North Korea demonstrates brand new medium-range ballistic missile (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back