NK just fired another missile

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
North Korea launches ballistic missile in new test

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?

His next aim might be better. All these stupid sanctions are doing squat and I guess China is going to just go with the flow. Until one goes off course because they are bumblefucks, and lands right in red square.

North Korea launched a ballistic missile Sunday morning that flew around 430 miles before crashing into the sea, U.S. and South Korean military officials said, in what appears to be the latest missile test in defiance of United Nations sanctions.

The unidentified ballistic missile was launched at 5:27 a.m. Sunday Seoul time (4:27 p.m. Saturday ET), off Kusong north of the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, a South Korean military official told NBC News.

The missile flew around 30 minutes and landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, Japan's chief cabinet secretary said.

This one went the furthest, I believe. I wonder when one will really land on either us, or Japan. Then what?

I don't think North Korea has anything near the capability to hit you, but South Korea and Japan are both possibilities.

A recent article about NK and their submarines and their capability with SLBMs, which the article says can travel more than 600 miles.

South Korea is well within the range of North Korean SLBMs. The distance from North Korea to South Korea is 492kms = 306 miles.

Japan is a little out of range for the North Korean SLBMs, the distance from North Korea to Japan is 1,045 kms = 649 miles. Although there is a possibilty the North Korean SLBMs could hit Japan, it depends when the article says they can travel "more than 600 miles" how much "more" is.

North Korea are aiming these things in Japan's direction but they're not coming close yet.

North Korea's hidden submarine threat is another worry as regime warns it's 'ready' for war

"Experts believe North Korea's navy has around 70 submarines in its fleet, although only a handful today are believed to be capable of firing submarine-launched ballistic missiles or so-called SLBMs. And while North Korea does not yet appear to have a functional, operational submarine-launched nuclear capability they are testing submarine missiles that could some day carry a nuclear warhead.

Last August, North Korean media showed off video of a so-called KN-11 submarine missile being launched from eastern coastal waters. Images of the North Korean dictator pointing to the missile launch were shown on the state television network.

The submarine-launched missile flew about 310 miles toward Japan.

The test set a new distance record for Pyongyang's SLBM program, and experts suggest the ballistic missile has the capability to travel more than 600 miles."

Here's the rest of the article.

North Korea's hidden submarine threat as regime warns 'ready' for war

His next aim might be better. All these stupid sanctions are doing squat and I guess China is going to just go with the flow. Until one goes off course because they are bumblefucks, and lands right in red square.
He does not aim at anything. Stop fear mongering. Maybe there is another netflix docu about the greatness of al-Qaeda that you can watch instead.

Here's another article about the latest North Korea ballistic missile test.

North Korea carries out new ballistic missile test - BBC News

I don't think North Korea has anything near the capability to hit you, but South Korea and Japan are both possibilities.

A recent article about NK and their submarines and their capability with SLBMs, which the article says can travel more than 600 miles.

South Korea is well within the range of North Korean SLBMs. The distance from North Korea to South Korea is 492kms = 306 miles.

Japan is a little out of range for the North Korean SLBMs, the distance from North Korea to Japan is 1,045 kms = 649 miles. Although there is a possibilty the North Korean SLBMs could hit Japan, it depends when the article says they can travel "more than 600 miles" how much "more" is.

North Korea are aiming these things in Japan's direction but they're not coming close yet.

North Korea's hidden submarine threat is another worry as regime warns it's 'ready' for war

"Experts believe North Korea's navy has around 70 submarines in its fleet, although only a handful today are believed to be capable of firing submarine-launched ballistic missiles or so-called SLBMs. And while North Korea does not yet appear to have a functional, operational submarine-launched nuclear capability they are testing submarine missiles that could some day carry a nuclear warhead.

Last August, North Korean media showed off video of a so-called KN-11 submarine missile being launched from eastern coastal waters. Images of the North Korean dictator pointing to the missile launch were shown on the state television network.

The submarine-launched missile flew about 310 miles toward Japan.

The test set a new distance record for Pyongyang's SLBM program, and experts suggest the ballistic missile has the capability to travel more than 600 miles."

Here's the rest of the article.

North Korea's hidden submarine threat as regime warns 'ready' for war
North Korea´s long range missiles have good ranges but small payloads.

North-Korean-Missiles.jpg

" US Pacific Command says the flight was not consistent with an intercontinental ballistic missile. "

NK is just bluffing.

Lil Kim is really getting worried...an unsual move by him sending a letter to Congress about the sanctions and the Carl Vinson off his shore.

He does not aim at anything. Stop fear mongering. Maybe there is another netflix docu about the greatness of al-Qaeda that you can watch instead.
It's fear mongering to report that fat fuck is still trying to actually hit something and MIGHT...and its all over the news right now?

Oy.

On iggie you go. I have no time for morons.

Blow that motherfucker up. Quit playing fucking games with him. Give China and Russia a 1 hour notice, then level where ever Fat Boy is to the ground.

FatFucks people will probably breathe a sigh of relief when FatFuck gets fucked.
All their food is going in his fat face.

Blow that motherfucker up. Quit playing fucking games with him. Give China and Russia a 1 hour notice, then level where ever Fat Boy is to the ground.
You go, ok? Here´s your AR15 and one bullet. Make a wise choice.

Be fair and give them a chance and stop offering just one bullet and gove them two.
If he´s wise he has a purpose for only one.

People don´t understand that the US does not hesitate and if it could defeat North Korea, they would have done it long ago.

Thanks Trump!

430 miles. More real estate than that in my state. He has a long way to go.

You go, ok? Here´s your AR15 and one bullet. Make a wise choice.

You do realize this is the 21st Century right? When Fat Fuck launches missiles you don't send in troops. This is a dog eat dog world, and you don't wait until idiots like Fat Boy kills your people with missiles before you do something. He's been threatening the U.S. long enough, now time to make an example out of him.

Forum List

Back