Nixon resigned over Water Gate. Obama should resign

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Both are cover ups. Libya was far worst since 4 Americans are dead.. Why doesnt he resign or Congress make him resign.

Since Hillary didn't plan to remain on during a 2nd term anyway, she should take the fall and resign...if not, she's a racist.:D

I-am-not-a-crook-56372172223.jpeg

Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment hearings he knew he would never survive. Start impeachment hearings immediately and see how it goes, maybe you might luck out.

Sorry bout that,

1. Congress is asleep at the switch, they should of impeached over something else a couple years ago.
2. But they were afraid of the liberal media.
3. SO they all set still on their thumbs up there butts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Both are cover ups. Libya was far worst since 4 Americans are dead.. Why doesnt he resign or Congress make him resign.

watergate was a criminal act, hack.

I feel not giving our people enough man power and out right deny them this security is a crime.

There was thousands of such "crimes" early in the Iraq war where soldiers and contractors were sent into harm's way without adequate body armor, mine clearing or hardened vehicles and were killed, none of them were as high profile as an ambassador but by your standards Bushco would be criminals many, many times over (not that they are not for lying us into Iraq in the first place).

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Dana Milbank: Forget about Big Bird - The Washington Post

Since Hillary didn't plan to remain on during a 2nd term anyway, she should take the fall and resign...if not, she's a racist.:D

You're a moron, and I bet you haven't had the perky tits in your avatar for 30 years.

Forum List

Back