Nixon on tape saying bad things about Jews

Emanuel Celler, the jewish american congressman from NYC, who in 1965 finally succeeded in his lifelong crusade to change the US immigration laws, allowing millions of non-white immigrants to destroy America's overwhelmingly european racial makeup:

220px-EmanuelCeller.jpg

Celler makes Benedict Arnold look like the most patriotic american in history.

If what he did to his country was not treason, then treason has no meaning at all.

And let's not forget that Celler, as a political representative, was obviously representing the wishes of the american jewish community.

And let's not forget that Celler, as a political representative, was obviously representing the wishes of the american jewish community.

So Celler represented the views of the entire Jewish community,
and signed it alone without non-Jews, who didn't participate representing anyone.

Originally posted by rylah
So Celler represented the views of the entire Jewish community,

Not the entire jewish community.

This thread for example was started by a member of that community who oppose the disastrous consequences of the jewish american agenda for the country.

Not the entire community but the overwhelming majority.

If you were there in 1965 you'd hear fireworks in most jewish neighborhoods in NY the day Johnson signed Cellar's Immigration Act.

Originally posted by rylah
and signed it alone without non-Jews, who didn't participate representing anyone.

It is a known fact that most of the gentile politicians who supported the Immigration Act didn't have the slightest idea about the disastrous consequences the law would have on the nation's demographic makeup.

Do you know what they say about immigration laws?

Immigration Laws are 500 page documents that few people read and even fewer understand. :biggrin:

But their lack of knowledge in no way absolves them.

As political representatives of a population that (in 1965) massively opposed any changes in immigration laws they had the duty to foresee the impact chain migration and the abolition of quotas would have on America's demographics.

You could even argue that the lion share of the blame falls on them.

But there is a fundamental difference between the jewish american community and all the other racial-ethnic groups in America:

American Jews and their political representatives were the only ones engaged in a political crusade since the last decades of the 19th century to allow massive non-white immigration in order to change the racial balance of the country.

You won't find german americans, italian americans, polish americans, blacks, hispanics or even american leftists in 1880, 1900, 1920, 1940, 1950 fighting tooth and nail to allow non white immigration but you will find an awful lot of american jews doing just that.

In the struggle to destroy the US racial composition, anglo leftists played a minor role and were late arrivals and many of them didn't even understand what they were voting for.

The agenda was jewish american from the start.

America's white majority would never have been destroyed without the votes of hundreds of anglo congressmen and the signature of an anglo president (Johnson).

You are 100% correct about that.

But America's white majority would never have been destroyed without the presence of giant jewish communities in the Greater New York region either.

Last edited:
You know the SATs that teenagers have to take to get into college?

The guy who invented it, invented it because he wanted Jews to get into schools. If you score high on the test, you get in.

What I'm saying is that things were bad for Jews and not all that long ago.

Things are much better today.

The guy who invented it, invented it because he wanted Jews to get into schools. If you score high on the test, you get in.

Yeah but Nixon will never get a break.

José
Correct
If I could save America by going back to old day NYC with a nuclear bomb … I would !!!
I know it sound terrible but I would deliver the package to ensure the future

Moslty they whine a lot about some rich drunken Episcopalians not letting them into their private clubs and playing golf with them. Why that is I don't know; I worked in a country club a couple of summers in high school, and wouldn't be stupid enough to actually pay money to hang out with those assholes, but I guess some Jews need a lot of topics to snivel about. They must think a lot of stuff goes on there or something. There isn't.

Moslty they whine a lot about some rich drunken Episcopalians not letting them into their private clubs and playing golf with them. Why that is I don't know; I worked in a country club a couple of summers in high school, and wouldn't be stupid enough to actually pay money to hang out with those assholes, but I guess some Jews need a lot of topics to snivel about. They must think a lot of stuff goes on there or something. There isn't.

Forum List

Back