ninth gate & boondock saints

*sigh*

watch the fucking movie before you post stupid shit, ok? The blond chick who mysteriously shows up to save Depps ass throughout the film, THE GIRL, is the fucking devil.

jesus H christ. some of you people will do anything to feel smarter than you are not.

what is the title of her character in the link ya posted ..... does it say the girl or the devil

:lol:

lame. like I said. watch the fucking movie before posting dumb shit. I mean, her image on the final fucking clue must have been to profound for ya. You know.. despite all the magic tricks and uncanny fucking input she used to direct Depp's character TO THE LAST FUCKING CLUE.

:rofl:

:thup:

but yea, dude. IMDB doesn't say the character was called "LUCIFER THE DEVIL" so I guess you really got me.

:cool:

watched the damn thing again..she is not the devil..she is a demon on earth....she fullfills the last page by having sex with depp....the drawing of the woman with the serpent with 3 heads....you are left to think he is meeting the devil when he walks into the burning castle

Forum List

Back