ninth gate & boondock saints

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
ninth gate...roman polanski director ...starring johnny depth

didnt get it...gothic horror...raising the devil...etc...didnt get it...wont get it ..moving on

BOONDOCK SAINTS

simply a kick ass movie...violent, bloody ..the continual struggle of good against evil...

now william defoe simply rocks..i have to admit to a defoe thing....but only in this film is defoe gay and in drag...he is still hot...he is the fbi agent conflicted with the struggle.

sean patrick and norman reedus are outstanding as two irish brothers on a mission to rid the world of evil.

and get this ron jeremy is in this movie...i find that hairy man oddly interesting...

watch this is you get a chance...its an older movie.

Defoe hot?

eewwweee

defoe is hot...are you gay or what?

i have an very odd taste in men...i dont care for pretty boys etc...i like my men a little bit on the odd looking side...defoe is hot....

i love me a man with scars...my favorite game...show me your scars

what are you fucking people TALKING about? 9th Gate was a great movie.

useless trivia.. not only was the blond chick the devil BUT she is Roman Polanski's wife.

ugh.. I ust don't kow what to say about your taste in movies.

damn i knew the first part about the blonde but not the 2nd...

the movie sucked....and i have good taste in movies...

as evidenced by tremors, pumpkinhead...shall i go on.....

*kicks dirt on shogun*

I agree with bones here, 'the ninth gate' is cack and 'The Boondock Saints' is sheer class.

I dunno what to tell you. The 9th Gate is in my top 20 list of best movies.

o shit i was real sure of myself till roomy agreed...

ninth gate was too slow for me...and boondock saints was kick ass...there was another depp movie that really sucked..secret garden...did you like that shit?

your top 20? damn what else is on that list? my top 20 movies...i will think on..

"m" fritz lang,
"white zombie"
"freaks"
a lets drop the "
citizen cane
tremors...no hell i wasnt joking
pulp fiction
reservoir dogs
gone with the wind...stfu both of you
dark victory

*sigh*

watch the fucking movie before you post stupid shit, ok? The blond chick who mysteriously shows up to save Depps ass throughout the film, THE GIRL, is the fucking devil.

jesus H christ. some of you people will do anything to feel smarter than you are not.

i knew she was the devil...remember when she glides in the air...hello..that aint no mortal shit..there....

but is she roman's wife..that is the issue...

The mysterious girl has sex with Corso and directs him back to the Ceniza brothers' shop. There he discovers the final authentic engraving, which includes a likeness of the mystery girl herself, thereby allowing Corso to identify the correct location and travel through the ninth portal, to an unestablished fate, at the film's conclusion.

The Ninth Gate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*sigh*

watch the fucking movie before you post stupid shit, ok? The blond chick who mysteriously shows up to save Depps ass throughout the film, THE GIRL, is the fucking devil.

jesus H christ. some of you people will do anything to feel smarter than you are not.

what is the title of her character in the link ya posted ..... does it say the girl or the devil

Forum List

Back