The Mentalist

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
It starts here tonight is it any good or should I carry on watching Vic Mackey kick ass in The Shield?

It starts here tonight is it any good or should I carry on watching Vic Mackey kick ass in The Shield?

I love it. We've had it here since the Fall but quite a few reruns. Tuesday was the first new one I've seen in awhile. Simon Baker is adorable and the storyline is always interesting.

I love it. We've had it here since the Fall but quite a few reruns. Tuesday was the first new one I've seen in awhile. Simon Baker is adorable and the storyline is always interesting.

I'll give it a go on your say so, so it better be good.

I am sending you some hello and welcome rep because this is the first time we have met, I think.:cool:

I am sending you some hello and welcome rep because this is the first time we have met, I think.:cool:

I saw him in a movie and when I noticed The Mentalist coming out, I started watching it just because of him. It turns out, I really like the entire premise of the show.

Don't get upset with me if you don't like it but tell me what you think.

I saw him in a movie and when I noticed The Mentalist coming out, I started watching it just because of him. It turns out, I really like the entire premise of the show.

Don't get upset with me if you don't like it but tell me what you think.

Will do.

Watched it last night and while I wouldn't say it was bad I will say I won't be on tenterhooks waiting for the next episode.It is too formulaic, squeaky clean and trying too hard to be quirky for my liking.I would put it in the same category as 'Pushing Daisies' and that didn't get a second look from me.

Watched it last night and while I wouldn't say it was bad I will say I won't be on tenterhooks waiting for the next episode.It is too formulaic, squeaky clean and trying too hard to be quirky for my liking.I would put it in the same category as 'Pushing Daisies' and that didn't get a second look from me.

Uh oh. Back to the old drawing board..

I hated Pushing Daisies too.

I watched 5 minutes of it and was bored. I'm pretty sure that Simon Baker is a British actor I've seen on PBS. Another one like Hugh Laurie who's perfected an American accent.

I like the show. It's no Burn Notice, but I find it entertaining.

And Simon Baker is an Aussie, and not quite as adept as Hugh Jackman, Colin Ferral or the guy from Life on Mars at losing the accent. Watch the show enough and you'll see his creep through once in a while.

Forum List

Back