Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals we have a Problem

Filling the courts with sympathetic judges is extremely important. Legal precedence is the most important thing.
And here I thought the object was to fill the court with fair and impartial judges.

Oh, I guess it's only liberal who would want that.
Nope...if you want to beat the Communists then you must play like the Communists.
That was some of the strategies during WW2.

The Ninth Circuit actually needs to be split. They carry a far larger caseload than the other circuit courts due to the population explosion of the west coast after the last several decades.

Communist/Democrat bastards hijacked the 9th a long time ago. It's why it's vital Trump get at least one more Justice appointed to the Supreme Court. We all know the Courts are running the show now. Our votes don't count at this point. It's all about the Courts.

If Trump can get one more Justice in there, it would make it 6-3 in favor of Pro-US/Constitution Americans. It would thwart the Anti-American Globalist bastards for many years to come. The 9th only shows how vital it is to get the Courts. Every horrific decision it makes, really drives that home for folks who still care about their country. I truly hope & pray Trump gets at least more Justice on the Supreme Court.

Filling the courts with sympathetic judges is extremely important. Legal precedence is the most important thing.

Judges need to follow the Constitution. They shouldn't be sympathetic to any political party or ideology.
Judicial rulings reflect how judges interpret law. When selecting judges for positions these rulings are taken into account. All i m saying is that POTUS should select based upon these factors. However, he should select the person whose rulings best reflect his principles.

If Trump only accomplishes one thing as President, i would like it to be him appointing 1 or 2 Justices to the Supreme Court. If he gets that done, he will have done all i've asked of him. The Courts are making our laws now. It's wrong, but it is what it is.

Our votes just don't count anymore. You have to get the Courts. Those who still care about this country, better pray Trump gets the Supreme Court. If he doesn't, the Anti-American Globalists will get it. Our nation's future really is on the line. God bless Donald Trump.

And here I thought the object was to fill the court with fair and impartial judges.

Nope...if you want to beat the Communists then you must play like the Communists.
Communists?
Well Cultural Marxists. Those principles dominate the left.

Communists?
You don't have a clue what you're talking about do you. You just got yer little list of RWNJ talking points and you just repeat as needed huh.

Trump Wants to Reshape the Courts. A Liberal Judge Unwittingly Helped Him.

WASHINGTON — In the spring of 2014, a friend tried to nudge Judge Stephen Reinhardt, then an 83-year-old liberal stalwart on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, into stepping aside from full-time duties so President Barack Obama could nominate a successor.

The friend, Erwin Chemerinsky, now the dean at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, said he had gently suggested to Judge Reinhardt that he and another longtime liberal figure on the San Francisco-based court make way while Democrats still had the power to assure that jurists with a similar philosophy would take their place. Judge Reinhardt swiftly rejected that notion and stayed on.

The vacancy is one of eight on the appeals court, which has 29 active judges — a vivid illustration of the larger opportunity for Mr. Trump to put an enduring stamp on the makeup of the federal judiciary nationwide by installing candidates of a more conservative bent.

“With a Republican Senate and no possibility of a filibuster, he can have whoever he wants on the circuit court,” Mr. Chemerinsky said. “It will dramatically change the Ninth Circuit.”

This is a huge development, thanks Hillary.

This is why we need to go out and vote for Republicans in vast numbers in November.....if the democrats take the house they will immediately impeach Trump, that will give democrats in the Senate the ability to steam roll Never Trump republicans, and squish republicans into not voting on Trump judicial nominees.....if the democrats manage to take the Senate, they will not confirm his judges...at all.....

I don't like republicans, I was hoping to be able to protest vote some time in the near future, and would have done this had hilary won, since the country as we know it would have been over.......

But now is not that time....we need to give Trump these appointments if we want to save the Bill of Rights and in particular the 1st Amendment and the 2nd Amendment.......

The truth is only conservative/originalist judges follow legal Precedent.....the left wing SJW judges use their positions to make law.....you can see this in Massachusetts where they banned rifles and now in Deerfield where they are doing the same.....

D.C. v. Heller and Caetano v. Massachusetts protect these rifles under the 2nd Amendment...and the left wing judges are ignoring those rulings, and making their own...

We need Trump to appoint more judges....

The truth is only conservative/originalist judges follow legal Precedent.....the left wing SJW judges use their positions to make law.....you can see this in Massachusetts where they banned rifles and now in Deerfield where they are doing the same.....

D.C. v. Heller and Caetano v. Massachusetts protect these rifles under the 2nd Amendment...and the left wing judges are ignoring those rulings, and making their own...

I wasn't referring to following it. I was referring to setting it. Yes...we do need Trump to appoint more.

Communists?
You don't have a clue what you're talking about do you. You just got yer little list of RWNJ talking points and you just repeat as needed huh.

Would you like to talk about Adorno and the Frankfurt School? We can talk about Marcuse's Critical Theory. What do you want to know? Post-Colonial/Second & Third Wave Feminism/Social Justice/Neo Progessivism et al. are all critical theories which sprouted from the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxist thought.
These movements are openly supported, often quite violently by the modern left and the Democrat Party.

Last edited:

. Trump has stirred up so many hornet's nest, that yes Republicans more than ever best support the President, because if he loses then they will lose huge.

At least he has a talking point, you just babble.

Forum List

Back