Nine killed in bus crash in oregon - Media buries story

How typical of rw's to make fun of children being murdered.

31 school shootings since Columbine.

Can't you at least PRETEND to care?

I'm sure more kids are killed in car crashes each year than are killed by guns. But you liberals ignore that. Get help please.

Nearly a million children worldwide die every year as a result of unintentional injuries, and the biggest killer is traffic accidents, according to a report from the World Health Organization.

The report said traffic accidents, followed by drowning, fires and burns, falls, and poisoning, are the five major causes of unintentional injuries. About 830,000 children under 18 die every year, and millions more children suffer disabling injuries that could have been prevented,

Traffic Accidents Top Cause Of Fatal Child Injuries : NPR

All occurred in Gun Free Zones. I suggest that we make the White House andd the president a gun free zone.

Yup - will obaboon disarm his Secret Service and make the WH a gun free zone like he wants to make YOUR house?

Why isn't this a front page story like death by gun always is.? This tragedy was totally preventable. If roads are icy you slow down, but the car crazies never do.

Nine Killed in Oregon Bus Crash

Sunday, 30 Dec 2012 05:20 PM

A tour bus careened through a guardrail along an icy Oregon highway and several hundred feet down a steep embankment Sunday, killing nine people and injuring about 20 others, authorities said.

The charter bus carrying about 40 people lost control around 10:30 a.m. on the snow- and ice-covered lanes of Interstate 84, according to the Oregon State Police.

Been on the front pages of every major site since it was first reported. Blowing up my twitter feed as well.

We've got different definitions of the word "buried" it seems.

Nonetheless, my thoughts are with those who lost someone today as well as with those who survived. So tragic.

You don't even have a clue what it's like out here to live it.

You don't understand at all. You don't have one breathe of a moment how we breathe and live our lives do you.

You. I can't wait to meet you next year. I really can't wait for you to meet me on a board.

You fool.

Now for the rest of you morons. Can we talk about how well Rahm's shit is working?

You know. The fuckhead from Washington who is making sure that you have now hit the biggest shit on the planet.

Oh and wait till Bam Bamb tries to cry the same shit. Your President is a fuck head.

Every major news organization is reporting this story.

Shit like this is why the GOP is dying.

Forum List

Back