13 killed in Texas bus crash - Media cartels dismiss it as "tragic accident"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The PU truck driver veered into the other lane. My bet is he was playing on a phone. But even if that proves to be true, nothing will be done to him.

Church bus crash near Garner State Park kills 13

march 30 2017 UVALDE COUNTY, TX - Thirteen people were killed and two were injured in a crash Wednesday afternoon between a church bus and a pickup truck, the Texas Department of Public Safety said.

A DPS spokesperson said Wednesday evening that the pickup truck traveling on Highway 83 near Garner State Park veered into the oncoming lane and collided with the bus. It had not been determined what caused the driver to cross into the other lane.

It is not being "dismissed," at least two major news sites (CNN and Fox) had it as a front page story. You yourself say it may well have been an accident. So it's a story not being dismissed which has no evidence of being anything other than an accident....why did you pick your thread title?

I did see it on the news. Since the pick up driver swerved into the bus, I assumed he was on drugs.

From what has been reported so far, it certainly is an accident and is tragic.

• Banned

If the driver was drunk or playing on a cell, it was no accident, you idiot. Like most morons you have been brainwashed by the press into calling every highway homicide an accident. THINK

• Banned
If some gun nut just started spraying bullets but wasn't actually aiming at anyone, and killed 13 people - would the press call that an accident?

If the driver was drunk or playing on a cell, it was no accident, you idiot. Like most morons you have been brainwashed by the press into calling every highway homicide an accident. THINK
I am thinking. What we know about it now points to accident. If evidence is found that the guy drove his truck into the bus on purpose, then we can rename the event. Meanwhile, it remains tragic.

• Banned
I am thinking. What we know about it now points to accident. If evidence is found that the guy drove his truck into the bus on purpose, then we can rename the event. Meanwhile, it remains tragic.

BRAINLESS JACKASS!!! No one thinks he did it on purpose. But if the crash was due to extreme recklessness, then it was no accident.

BRAINLESS JACKASS!!! No one thinks he did it on purpose. But if the crash was due to extreme recklessness, then it was no accident.
Calm down, ninny. If that is what happened, we will stop calling this tragedy an accident.

Yes it was. Unless the driver of the truck took aim at the front of that bus, it was an accident. Talking on the phone doesn't change it into something other than an accident, it just makes it an at-fault accident for the truck driver.

But using your own words, if he didn't do it on purpose, he did it on accident.

Yes it was. Unless the driver of the truck took aim at the front of that bus, it was an accident. Talking on the phone doesn't change it into something other than an accident, it just makes it an at-fault accident for the truck driver.

But using your own words, if he didn't do it on purpose, he did it on accident.

That shows how dumb you are. If someone randomly shoots a gun in a crowd, does that make the deaths an accident? He wasn't AIMING at anyone. THINK

Forum List

Back