Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

This is how delusional liberals are. Gangs aren't inclined to obey the law. They are criminals and thugs. I doubt any belong to the NRA. Most likely can't spell NRA.

Gawd oh Gawd how stupid can you be? Seriously, the NRA wants to proliferate weapons in America. It invites people to expand gun ownership because as you know "Obama is gonna take away your guns, buy more". They romanticize gun ownership.

Hey you know, it's like this: Philp Morris never asks kids to smoke cigarettes, right? Yet PM romanticizes smoking. End result? Yup, you guessed it, kids smoke. Doesn't matter whether you actively ask kids to smoke or not, fact is, PM's marketing of cigarettes means eventually those who shouldn't have cigs end up smoking. Just as the NRA's message does to guns: Romnticize, proliferate, encourage.....then tell the world "Hey we never asked you to buy it".

F*ck the NRA if you ask me. And as for you stupid cons, go buy more guns, Obama and Holder are coming for your weapons soon. Hurry.

You are really ignorant about the NRA and it's motives.

Nope, the point is not what the NRA's motives are. The point is: Their prescription doesn't cure the f*cking disease. It causes more harm through side effects. Enroll in a college of Pharmacy and learn about drugs and their side effects. A cure that causes more harm than good would be banned by the FDA. Too bad we don't apply the same rules to weapons, but only to medications.

This is how delusional liberals are. Gangs aren't inclined to obey the law. They are criminals and thugs. I doubt any belong to the NRA. Most likely can't spell NRA.

Gawd oh Gawd how stupid can you be? Seriously, the NRA wants to proliferate weapons in America. It invites people to expand gun ownership because as you know "Obama is gonna take away your guns, buy more". They romanticize gun ownership.

Hey you know, it's like this: Philp Morris never asks kids to smoke cigarettes, right? Yet PM romanticizes smoking. End result? Yup, you guessed it, kids smoke. Doesn't matter whether you actively ask kids to smoke or not, fact is, PM's marketing of cigarettes means eventually those who shouldn't have cigs end up smoking. Just as the NRA's message does to guns: Romnticize, proliferate, encourage.....then tell the world "Hey we never asked you to buy it".

F*ck the NRA if you ask me. And as for you stupid cons, go buy more guns, Obama and Holder are coming for your weapons soon. Hurry.

Nope, the point is not what the NRA's motives are. The point is: Their prescription doesn't cure the f*cking disease. It causes more harm through side effects. Enroll in a college of Pharmacy and learn about drugs and their side effects. A cure that causes more harm than good would be banned by the FDA. Too bad we don't apply the same rules to weapons, but only to medications.

And still the far left wants only the criminals to be armed, so not sure why the far left has a problem here..

without guns they would have stabbed each other and beat the hell outta each other with baseball bats.....mag lights..etc and so forth...violence will find a way

well

without guns

the cops would not have been able

to shoot four of them dead

plus arrest another 190 or so

Hey stupid, cops are trained, armored, well equipped and they do this for a living. Your average, fatass, racist, stupid NRA bozo conservative idiot moron is NOT trained to handle weapons. Do you understand this?

Actually most hard core gun rights supporters typically practice shooting far more than police officers do, unless the police officers in question enjoy shooting themselves.

Dude.........stop bringing up the friggen NRA every time someone gets shot. Half those assholes were Hispanics......one of the gangs was the "Cossacks". Another gang was the "Bandidos". Learn about a topic before you start blabbing.......

_83066667_1607814.jpg

_83066776_cossacks.jpg

How many of those killed or arrested had NRA membership cards on them?

Once again, that is not the point. The point (for the stupid gun loving con morons) is: NRA proliferates weapons, encourages them, wants to lift all restrictions on gun ownership, encourages more weaponry in American households.....and a few million other actions they've actively taken to proliferate weapons. That is the point. Eventually it all spreads all over the US.

And the far left wants to disarm everyone other than the criminals, so what is the point of this thread since these are the people you want armed?

The ironic thing is gun bans actually encourage biker gangs to own more guns, because as gun bans become more stringent, gun running becomes more lucrative.

The OP should be featured on the tonight show...

It Would be funny as hell when he thinks the Attorney General is Eric Holder :)

without guns they would have stabbed each other and beat the hell outta each other with baseball bats.....mag lights..etc and so forth...violence will find a way

well

without guns

Hey stupid, cops are trained, armored, well equipped and they do this for a living. Your average, fatass, racist, stupid NRA bozo conservative idiot moron is NOT trained to handle weapons. Do you understand this?

Actually most hard core gun rights supporters typically practice shooting far more than police officers do, unless the police officers in question enjoy shooting themselves.

For F*CKS sake, weekend trip to your local shooting range three times a year does not prepare you for real life gun violence. Seriously, stupid gun loving racist cons need to get a brain some day.

How many of those killed or arrested had NRA membership cards on them?

Once again, that is not the point. The point (for the stupid gun loving con morons) is: NRA proliferates weapons, encourages them, wants to lift all restrictions on gun ownership, encourages more weaponry in American households.....and a few million other actions they've actively taken to proliferate weapons. That is the point. Eventually it all spreads all over the US.

I don't know why the NRA is even mentioned. Why don't you learn what the NRA is all about and then comment, your knee jerk screaming NRA!!!!! is ridiculous

Dude.........stop bringing up the friggen NRA every time someone gets shot. Half those assholes were Hispanics......one of the gangs was the "Cossacks". Another gang was the "Bandidos". Learn about a topic before you start blabbing.......

_83066667_1607814.jpg

_83066776_cossacks.jpg

FWIW the bandido's was formed by a white guy in Houston, Texas.

And the far left wants to disarm everyone other than the criminals, so what is the point of this thread since these are the people you want armed?

The ironic thing is gun bans actually encourage biker gangs to own more guns, because as gun bans become more stringent, gun running becomes more lucrative.

OK OK OK good point: Using your own logic then let's legalize drugs. Because making them illegal makes the drug trade go underground. OK thanks for making the argument that druhs and every other illicit material should be legalized.

they are like a trained parrot. all I hear is blaaa blaa blaa bla

well

without guns

We understand that you are either A) utterly ignorant about the NRA or B) lying through your rotted teeth.

Education and Training Education and Training

it is the same old lies with these trolls

ssdd

--LOL

well

without guns

For F*CKS sake, weekend trip to your local shooting range three times a year does not prepare you for real life gun violence. Seriously, stupid gun loving racist cons need to get a brain some day.

Actually three times a year is probably how much a cop has to practice by rule.

And of course, by your logic, things like this should NEVER happen...

NYPD 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire Fox News

All nine people wounded during a dramatic confrontation between police and a gunman outside the Empire State Building were struck by bullets fired by the two officers, police said Saturday, citing ballistics evidence.

The veteran patrolmen who opened fire on the suit-wearing gunman, Jeffrey Johnson, had only an instant to react when he whirled and pointed a .45-caliber pistol as they approached him from behind on a busy sidewalk.

Officer Craig Matthews shot seven times. Officer Robert Sinishtaj fired nine times, police said. Neither had ever fired their weapons before on a patrol.

_83066667_1607814.jpg

_83066776_cossacks.jpg

FWIW the bandido's was formed by a white guy in Houston, Texas.

This is not about race idiot stupid cons. This discussion was about guns. Yes hispanics, blacks, Asians and whites, all are capable of violence. The point is race does not matter. What matters is guns and gun violence.

they are like a trained parrot. all I hear is blaaa blaa blaa bla

laughing stock

only they can not comprehend they are are

--LOL

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.

If I was in Waco, I would have had a chance to defend myself,

Thanks, NRA!!!!

I feel you, Einstein People who riot and shoot each other would never have bought guns illegally. There are some crimes that criminals won't commit. Did you come up with that on your own or did the Democratic party think it for you?

...guns are dangerous and should be controlled.

try reading my tag line about gun control, providing you can read beyond your present second grade level.

do you know what "...shall not be infringed" means ? or is infringed a word that you will need to look up.., i'll save you the time,

infringe
verb in·fringe \in-ˈfrinj\

: to do something that does not obey or follow (a rule, law, etc.) ( chiefly US )

: to wrongly limit or restrict (something, such as another person's rights)

Forum List

Back