Nikki Haley for VP?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP. His biggest election challenge is single woman voters who negatively react to any mention of the abortion issue, regardless of the specifics involved. For example, many agree with restrictions after three months of pregnancy, yet instinctively oppose a 15 week limit if it is proposed by a Republican. How can the GOP disperse this foggy thinking?

The answer may be to nominate a moderately attractive woman who can explain that 15 weeks is even longer than three months. I don't like the idea of pandering to low information/IQ voters, but that is a reality in today's political environment. Who better than Nikki to do that?

*But a year from now, either the Israel and Ukraine wars will be forgotten or we will have even bigger fish in the frying pan..

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP. His biggest election challenge is single woman voters who negatively react to any mention of the abortion issue, regardless of the specifics involved. For example, many agree with restrictions after three months of pregnancy, yet instinctively oppose a 15 week limit if it is proposed by a Republican. How can the GOP disperse this foggy thinking?

The answer may be to nominate a moderately attractive woman who can explain that 15 weeks is even longer than three months. I don't like the idea of pandering to low information/IQ voters, but that is a reality in today's political environment. Who better than Nikki to do that?
tulsi garbard would be a better choice not some brain dead skank that wants to register every american on social media,,

I'm not a big fan of Nikki Haley's warmongering,* but she might be a necessary pick for Trump's VP.

Not a chance. Now the psycho bitch wants a police state where all social media are monitored with everyone using their real names so the government can track down everything said they don't like. There would be no freedom of speech except by the exact people least qualified to express it.

I could vote for Nikki, as long as her running mate is neither Donald nor Ronald.
Are you legally qualified to vote , Horsey ?
Species , Age , Mental capacity ?

You show no voting intent based on your use of "could" rather than "would" or" will" .

*But a year from now, either the Israel and Ukraine wars will be forgotten or we will have even bigger fish in the frying pan..
It doesn't appear that it wll fly now.

Worthless two-faced Beeacth likes to dictate to men what to do. She who rented a $58K/MO NYC penthouse and had it refurbished with new curtains first thing. A real GOVT bearuacrat of the worst sorts.

Today, it’s Haley’s turn in the barrel. The New York Times reports that the State Department spent more than $50,000 last year buying “customized and mechanized curtains” for the windows in her official residence on First Avenue—a 6,000-square-foot penthouse that costs $58,000 a month—across from the U.N. That the purchase happened as former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was freezing hiring, pushing out senior diplomats, eliminating projects, and proposing budget cuts of up to 31 percent isn’t the best look!

Forum List

Back