Nikita Khrushchev tried to save Ukraine

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
"...We are objective, Jews in the past committed many sins against the Ukrainian people.People hate them for this.We don't need Jews in our Ukraine. And, I think, for Ukrainian Jews who survived attempts to exterminate them, it would be better not to return here... It would be better if they went to Birobidzhan. After all, we are in Ukraine. Do you understand? Here is Ukraine. And we are not interested in the Ukrainian people interpreting the return of Soviet power as the return of the Jews."

Nikita Khrushchev​

Khrushchev was a friend of the Great Eisenhower

If Ukrainians had followed Khrushchev's precepts, this tragedy would not have happened.

• Banned
Zelenskyy is a Jew, so I'm not too sure I understand the point of the OP.
Yes, Zelensky is Jewish, and he is a follower of Bandera. The interests of the UPA coincided with the interests of the Jewish Bolsheviks; they pursued an anti-Polish policy there, including genocides in Volhynia and Galicia. These are the main reasons for the misfortunes of Ukrainians, and this has now happened again.

• Banned
And in addition, the Jewish Bolshevik organization NKVD exterminated political prisoners in Western Ukraine

"...We are objective, Jews in the past committed many sins against the Ukrainian people.People hate them for this.We don't need Jews in our Ukraine. And, I think, for Ukrainian Jews who survived attempts to exterminate them, it would be better not to return here... It would be better if they went to Birobidzhan. After all, we are in Ukraine. Do you understand? Here is Ukraine. And we are not interested in the Ukrainian people interpreting the return of Soviet power as the return of the Jews."

Nikita Khrushchev​

Khrushchev was a friend of the Great Eisenhower

If Ukrainians had followed Khrushchev's precepts, this tragedy would not have happened.

Forum List

Back