Nigeria’s IGNORED Anti-Christian Jihad; Obama Silence 'Deafening'

It's the thread topic. If you wanna start another thread on a different topic, go for it. We're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide on this thread.
that's not an answer stop dodging.

Focus. Try and stick to the thread topic. You're welcome to go start your own threads.
Answer the question! why did you pick that particular genocide?
That is the thread topic and it's a fair question.
Or are you too chicken shit to answer it?

Shut it stalker troll. Go start your own thread on another topic. Go for it. Bye.
Answer the question!
Btw other posters when Pauli pulls the stalker line out of his ass, it means he's got his nuts in a vice (figuratively).
Or maybe not.
!

Ha, you are a weird little stalker boy. And you know that. You ain't right boy. :cuckoo:

Far more Muslims have been killed than Christians there. Obama must be a secret Christian trying to kill Muslims because he and the UN completely ignore it.

Yes, i believe Hussein's loyalties are with Muslims. He's hostile towards Christians. He's proven he doesn't care about the ongoing Christian Genocide. I stand by my belief. It is how i see it.
More Muslims than Christians have been killed there. Hussein's loyalties must be with Christians.

Ah, now i get it. You're a Christian-hater like Hussein. That's why you don't care about the Christian Genocide. I had a feeling that was it. Had to be a reason you've been trying so desperately to change the subject.

But like i said, we're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. You're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Go for it.
A genocide where they've killed more Muslims than Christians. Hmm... they're not the best at it are they?

As i said, you're free to go start another thread on a different topic. We're dscussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. Your repeated attempts at deflection only prove you're a Christian-hater like your boy Hussein. My guess is, you're a fellow Anti-American Marxist douche. Just a hunch though. ;)
I have a problem with you dismissing the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people and demanding only the safety of Christians because it suits your political purposes.

that's not an answer stop dodging.

Focus. Try and stick to the thread topic. You're welcome to go start your own threads.

Shut it stalker troll. Go start your own thread on another topic. Go for it. Bye.
Answer the question!
Btw other posters when Pauli pulls the stalker line out of his ass, it means he's got his nuts in a vice (figuratively).
Or maybe not.
!

Ha, you are a weird little stalker boy. And you know that. You ain't right boy. :cuckoo:
Just like i said he would .
Answer the question Pauli!

Answer the question!
Or maybe not.
!

I don't answer to weird stalker trolls like you. Ain't gonna feed ya.

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

Not even close. Far more Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims in regions like the Middle East and Africa. Burning Churches have become a routine common sight.

Very few Mosques are ever burned down. And if it does occur, you can bet ole Hussein and the UN are all over it. These same folks are completely silent on the ongoing Christian Genocide.

Delusional. "Far more Christians are being slaughtered than Muslims." Where are your numbers? Oh, you don't have any.

Answer the question!
Or maybe not.
!

Hiding something there pauli?

And btw, all you Obamabots trying to deflect and derail this thread, aren't fooling anyone. We know you hate Christians just like your boy Hussein does. All Anti-American Marxist assholes do. That's why you've all ignored the heinous Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa. Shame on you.

The horrific Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa has been going on for a long time. The sad fact is, Hussein and the dismally corrupt UN have completely ignored it. Shame on them both.

It's gonna take a future actual 'American' President to address the Genocide. That's the reality. Nothing's gonna change as long as Hussein is the President. Period, end of story.
For every Christian that's died in those places, thousands of Muslims have died. But of course you don't give a shit.

Christians are not committing Genocide against Muslims. You're a Hussein-worshipping liar. Muslims are slaughtering Christians by the thousands every year in the Middle East and Africa.

Not even close. Far more Christians are being slaughtered by Muslims in regions like the Middle East and Africa. Burning Churches have become a routine common sight.

Very few Mosques are ever burned down. And if it does occur, you can bet ole Hussein and the UN are all over it. These same folks are completely silent on the ongoing Christian Genocide.

Delusional. "Far more Christians are being slaughtered than Muslims." Where are your numbers? Oh, you don't have any.

Far more Muslims are killing Christians and destroying Churches, than Christians are killing Muslims and destroying Mosques. It's reached Genocide level. But hey, i know y'all Communists/Progressives have a weird thing about hating Christians. So you'll go on ignoring it and attempting to deflect attention away from it. It's who you are. You're shameful.

And btw, all you Obamabots trying to deflect and derail this thread, aren't fooling anyone. We know you hate Christians just like your boy Hussein does. All Anti-American Marxist assholes do. That's why you've all ignored the heinous Christian Genocide in the Middle East and Africa. Shame on you.
Crazy rhetoric and mental delusions. Can't expect much more from a Paultard.

Answer the question!
Or maybe not.
!

Hiding something there pauli?

You're deflecting and off-topic. And of course you're stalking again. Ya dang weirdo. :cuckoo:

Just telling it like it is. Y'all Communists/Progressives do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. You're real quick to react if a Muslim is killed by a Christian or a Mosque is burned down. But you're completely silent on the mass killing of Christians by Muslms in the Middle East and Africa. You and Hussein are shameful. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Just telling it like it is. Y'all Communists/Progressives do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. You're real quick to react if a Muslim is killed by a Christian or a Mosque is burned down. But you're completely silent on the mass killing of Christians by Muslms in the Middle East and Africa. You and Hussein are shameful. Sorry, but it is what it is.
You're speculating and making shit up again, but I've gotten bored of responding to your hysterics. See ya.

You're speculating and making shit up again, but I've gotten bored of responding to your hysterics. See ya.

Yeah, you don't hate Christians. Sure thing. You've only done everything in your power to deflect and derail the thread. Bottom line is, you and Hussein don't care that its Christians being slaughtered. You have no interest.

However, if a Christian kills a Muslim or burns a Mosque down, you and Hussein are 'deeply concerned.' You conveniently ignore the fact Muslims are burning Christian Churches down on a daily basis. It's become a routine common sight all across the Middle East and Africa. You guys have said nothing. And i have to call y'all out on it. Sorry, but i have to.

Hell, Muslims still deny that the Holocaust happened or even that Turkey is responsible for the genocide of Christian Armenians.

To this day, no country even talks about the Armenian genocide. Children are not even taught about it in schools.

I hear ya, but it's currently at Genocide level. Christians are being hunted and slaughtered all over the Middle east and Africa on a mass scale. And the world has completely ignored it. Something has to be done to protect them or they'll be exterminated.
Far more Muslims have been killed than Christians there. Obama must be a secret Christian trying to kill Muslims because he and the UN completely ignore it.

Yes, i believe Hussein's loyalties are with Muslims. He's hostile towards Christians. He's proven he doesn't care about the ongoing Christian Genocide. I stand by my belief. It is how i see it.
More Muslims than Christians have been killed there. Hussein's loyalties must be with Christians.

Ah, now i get it. You're a Christian-hater like Hussein. That's why you don't care about the Christian Genocide. I had a feeling that was it. Had to be a reason you've been trying so desperately to change the subject.

But like i said, we're discussing the ongoing Christian Genocide being carried out by Muslims on this thread. You're welcome to start your own thread on another topic. Go for it.
A genocide where they've killed more Muslims than Christians. Hmm... they're not the best at it are they?

your comment makes no sense--------yes---they have an agenda of genocide against Christians AND they also fight with other muslims. Are you suggesting
that since Stalin did lots of other killing in the USSR and fought a bloody war
against Germany ---THEREFORE he did not commit genocide against the KULAKS-----sheeesh---YOU ARE DIM

Hell, Muslims still deny that the Holocaust happened or even that Turkey is responsible for the genocide of Christian Armenians.

To this day, no country even talks about the Armenian genocide. Children are not even taught about it in schools.

so true------I as an exception as a child and even as a young adult---(usa born---entirely USA public school educated) I KNEW about the Armenian genocide
because my mom told me about it when I was about seven. IT NEVER SHOWED
UP in ------US grammar school, Junior HS or HS or COLLEGE FRESHMAN
HISTORY. My proctor was a bit surprised when he handed me over to care for
an elderly Armenian lady------and asked "do you know what happened to the
Armenians in 1915"? and I said "yes"

your comment makes no sense--------yes---they have an agenda of genocide against Christians AND they also fight with other muslims. Are you suggesting
against Germany ---THEREFORE he did not commit genocide against the KULAKS-----sheeesh---YOU ARE DIM
A-----------tiny-----fraction----OF A--------percentage---OF----Muslims----have--------AN-----agenda----of--------GENOCIDE. THEREFORE-------WE. should------care-----IF THEIR---------innocent-----ARE------murdered! YOU----ARE---SO------DIM!!

A-----------tiny-----fraction----OF A--------percentage---OF----Muslims----have--------AN-----agenda----of--------GENOCIDE. THEREFORE-------WE. should------care-----IF THEIR---------innocent-----ARE------murdered! YOU----ARE---SO------DIM!!

you remain Illiterate

you remain Illiterate
Priceless

Forum List

Back